Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 36,661 to 36,680 of 96,531

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia I guess we'll never really know. Not that I care, mind you. I don't even like big women...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

MsJubilee

What lovely rain we're having today.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Anti-Matter

@Eel
I want to keep Axew stay Axew because its evolution doesn't make its looks cute anymore. Timburr evolution also made its looking like Elder worker. Oshawott evolution was pretty odd, from bipedal Pokemon become 4 legged Pokemon.

Anti-Matter

NotTelevision

@NintendoByNature Well, we were just talking about that sale and sure nuff...

Some good stuff on there. Might double dip on Hotline Miami at that price.

NotTelevision

Anti-Matter

My day was very flat and boring.
I have continued my Animal Boxer project this morning but i still felt my Wolf was the worst after i have looked at my result. I need to redrawn my Wolf again quickly as i will reach my deadline on 29 December 2019.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@NotTelevision dude its a nice one too. 800+titles . Can't decide between doom 2016 and South park stick of truth. I already grabbed dmc1

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

Everyone but my daughter was off today, and she only had a half day at school. While I’m typically staunchly against Christmas before Thanksgiving, I was informed there’s a shorter than average gap in between; so we started setting up Christmas decorations. We got three small trees up, two of them fully lighted and decorated in the kids rooms, and the last in our bedroom up and lighted. We got the big, burly seven footer standing in the living room, but it hasn’t even been properly fluffed up after coming out of the box. That part is for a different thread though, but I see it’s been locked.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee ???
The tree is a big man?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - Haha, couldn’t resist. It’s unclear what type of love we were supposed to discuss, but I can speak to platonic love, and as a rasslin fan; I guess I’ve loved lots of big men. Whatever type of love it is, at least it’s love. It’ll most likely remain a mystery.

limby-bee was a jerk.

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee Platonic I can agree to, yes. Although I'd probably call that either admiration or jealousy instead of love. Although I'm pretty sure that most if not all of us have said "I just LOVE that guy" at some point or another, about some celebrity or even a friend or acquaintance, who's just a really likeable or funny person, so I'll give you that.

On a side note: I've somehow come to realize all of a sudden, that the mystery has deepened even further than it already has, because the label "big men" doesn't necessarily have to point at their (possibly corpulent) body size, making the post even more non-appropriate than it already seemed initially...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - The ambiguity surrounding “Love” and “big men” is what makes it an interesting thread on a more lawless site. It could go anywhere, but most of those places are inappropriate here on NL.

Edit - Oh yeah, you’re right, platonic probably doesn’t work because it seems like it infers some kind of mutual interaction, whereas my admiration of large pro rasslers was a one way street that veered into fanaticism. It’s a form of love I suppose, just on the psychotic end of the love spectrum.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee DISCLAIMER: this is probably going to step on some people's toes, but I always prefer honesty above walking on egg shells all the time...

You say "interesting", I say downright bone-chilling. No offense to other people and their preferences, and they're all welcome to it, but as for me: I'm as straight as a laser-cut ruler, and even thinking about/considering stuff like that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up far more than any of @Tyranexx's horror events ever could...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee sweet my dude. Well probabaly do some decorating over the weekend. Can't decide if i want to cut down a tree, or put up the fake one. This will be our dogs first Christmas, so not sure how he'll handle it. I'm worried to talk about tree size in this thread 😉. Or any other for that matter haha

NintendoByNature

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Hi there, sorry for the late reply. It's going all right for me, just been doing some more college work. Glad to hear your Christmas shopping's done!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

bimmy-lee

@ThanosReXXX - Well, there are lots of avenues for non sexual replies. “I love big men... when it’s time to move.”

@NintendoByNature - This is our first year with so many trees, so it feels good to get a jump on it. No need to worry about tree envy around here. We don’t judge. It’s not about how big your tree is, it’s about how you decorate it. My wife & I are gonna work together on two sugar cream pies in about 20 minutes. If it works out, it’ll be two more pies than the both of us combined have ever made.

limby-bee was a jerk.

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee Yeah, I know, but I thought we had already covered the platonic part, hence the previous reaction. My bad if I misunderstood, but I was responding to the first part of your comment, mentioning being able to talk more freely on lawless sites, and I interpreted that as discussing the PG part of it, not the general audiences part...

NotTelevision

@NintendoByNature It’s actually the best sale I can ever recall seeing since I got the Switch 😮.

I’m showing a bit of restraint this sale though. Just got tickets to Hong Kong for Christmas time and they have huge malls full of used and preowned boxed games. Old and new. Probably get some when I’m there next month.

NotTelevision

SheldonRandoms

It's TURKEY time!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic