Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 361 to 380 of 16,486

GuSolarFlare

Electricmastro wrote:

Link-Rova wrote:

Hey, tell Link I want to kill talk to him.

so that's the infamous CD-I Zelda!?!?!??!!? now I understand why Nintendo claims this never happened....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Big_Boy_Chubs

It's me...everyonws favorite nintendo life user...
who else wants the 2ds?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Big_Boy_Chubs

WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE!? DID THIS THREAD JUST DIE!?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Joeynator3000

throws slipper at you shush I'm sleeping.

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Electricmastro

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE!? DID THIS THREAD JUST DIE!?

You let it "die" too since you were part of it.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Big_Boy_Chubs

I dId No SuCh ThInG!
WhY wOuLd YoU sAy ThAt
ThAnKs FoR iNcLuDiNg Me ThOuGh

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Joeynator3000

You scare me...

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Electricmastro

Sky Runner? We don't need no stinkin' Sky Runner!

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Big_Boy_Chubs

New topic time! the new topic: will you be buying the pokemon x/y bundle or just pokemon x/y?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

OptometristLime

Link-Rova wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

It's me...everyonws favorite nintendo life user...
who else wants the 2ds?

Identity theft!

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Big_Boy_Chubs

Nintendolife

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Electricmastro

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

New topic time! the new topic: will you be buying the pokemon x/y bundle or just pokemon x/y?

When they release, i'm gonna research it to see what exclusives their are, but it will still be a surprise the experience of me using them will be entirely new. For now, I am looking at X though for whatever reason.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Ok, according to my 3DS, i've owned Kirby's Dream Land since January 11, 2012 and my Play Time is 1 hour and 19 minutes. However, I've owned Kirby's Dream Land 2 since August 24, 2013 and my Play Time is already at 1 hour and 24 minutes, and I haven't even done World 6 yet.

I'm already liking the second game more than the first game already!

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

I really love kirby games, my first game was kirby 64 and I still play it every now and then! (I had some problems with newer ones like epic yarn and mass attack but that's it, I like even those two!)


Question time!
I can feel my inner-emo stirring... Must... fight... emo... urges....
which game is this phrase from, and who says it?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Electricmastro

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I really love kirby games, my first game was kirby 64 and I still play it every now and then! (I had some problems with newer ones like epic yarn and mass attack but that's it, I like even those two!)


Question time!

I was just playing Kirby'
I can feel my inner-emo stirring... Must... fight... emo... urges....
which game is this phrase from, and who says it?

Fun fact: I bought Kirby 64 by accident on Wii Virtual Console while stumbling around, it's the only time that's happened and... I don't really regret it. I'm also planning on getting Kirby's Dream Land 3 and Kirby Super Star after I finish KDL2.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Auracle

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I can feel my inner-emo stirring... Must... fight... emo... urges....
which game is this phrase from, and who says it?

That would be Neku from the World End's With You. He says that during one of the bonus chapters. I've never played the game, but my brother just recently told me about that part, funnily enough.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic