Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 381 to 400 of 96,483

KingDunsparce

Kirby Mass Attack was the only Kirby game I don't like. I can't get into Epic Yarn, but its a good game. Not really Kirby gameplay, but good anyways.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Big_Boy_Chubs

My School: a dress code school. Everyone's the same. equal. no way to express yourself other than bracelets and socks. same food. same brands. same people. a bland life. great friends. free dress at the end of every quarter. four quarters. boredom. advanced classes. average grade C/B. no A's. I used to be smart though. but i allowed friends, social media, etc,. to over rule my life. one more year and i'm free from dress code. one more year and quadruple the homework. five more years. college. UofA. $120,000 student loans. no help from parents though. doctor, or lawyer, possibly. 30 more years. retirement. 20+ years. death.
My life in a nutshell! ( :

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

KingDunsparce

@Big_Boy_Chubs That was extremely depressing.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

Big_Boy_Chubs

well, dress code school IS extremely depressing. They think it reduces the chance of gangs "sparking" in schools, but the schools on the east side of town. The only schools with gangs are the schools I come from, on the west side.
I miss free dress though... I had REALLY nice clothes...
Nike, Jordan, etc.....
Now i only have aqua blue, forest green, white, and baby blue collared shirts, and tan shorts...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Electricmastro

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

My School: a dress code school. Everyone's the same. equal. no way to express yourself other than bracelets and socks. same food. same brands. same people. a bland life. great friends. free dress at the end of every quarter. four quarters. boredom. advanced classes. average grade C/B. no A's. I used to be smart though. but i allowed friends, social media, etc,. to over rule my life. one more year and i'm free from dress code. one more year and quadruple the homework. five more years. college. UofA. $120,000 student loans. no help from parents though. doctor, or lawyer, possibly. 30 more years. retirement. 20+ years. death.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Big_Boy_Chubs

@Electricmastro does this describe you as well?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Electricmastro

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

Well, let's just say i'm thankful and look at life more cheerfully. >_>

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

well, dress code school IS extremely depressing. They think it reduces the chance of gangs "sparking" in schools, but the schools on the east side of town. The only schools with gangs are the schools I come from, on the west side.
I miss free dress though... I had REALLY nice clothes...
Nike, Jordan, etc.....
Now i only have aqua blue, forest green, white, and baby blue collared shirts, and tan shorts...

man, be thankful you guys don't use uniform, I had to use uniform for every year of school and everytime I changed schools(it was 4 times) the uniform was worse than the previous one!!!! I'm really glad in my college there's no such thing not even "dress code"!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Big_Boy_Chubs

Electricmastro wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

Well, let's just say i'm thankful and look at life more cheerfully. >_>

I'm cheerful! can't wait to go to college and get a job and start a family...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

KingDunsparce

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

I'm cheerful!

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

Klimbatize

LOL, teenage angst...how I miss thee.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

GuSolarFlare

Klimbatize wrote:

Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

OptometristLime

Klimbatize wrote:

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Veloster

LAG OPS II:
1. Attempt to join a game, after being kicked back 7 times - you end up joining a game thats already started.
2. Your team are horrendous, and are getting smashed.
3. You will either receive a definite loss, or, will be lagged out/disconnected.
4. Repeat process.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

Link-Rova wrote:

LAG OPS II:
1. Attempt to join a game, after being kicked back 7 times - you end up joining a game thats already started.
2. Your team are horrendous, and are getting smashed.
3. You will either receive a definite loss, or, will be lagged out/disconnected.
4. Repeat process.

WOW how did you know about this? have you been spying me?

my Backloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Untitled

HA! I was born in 2000, so that means i can only miss the 70's!
EXPLAIN THAT!!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

GuSolarFlare

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Untitled

HA! I was born in 2000, so that means i can only miss the 70's!
EXPLAIN THAT!!

Untitled

All right. now it's better I stop posting too many images(before another thread gets locked for becoming lol images thread 2.0)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic