Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,481 to 27,500 of 36,475

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel It was a joke...
But it's kind of a hidden name, seeing as you'd only be able to see it, if you're connected to someone, so in that respect, it is a secret to most.

Don't you get tired of it? Initially, I've always been known as "TheRealThanos", more out of necessity than out of want, because I didn't want to accept that I had to be "Thanos32478", like some sites that I registered with suggested. I was glad when I came up with my current moniker, and it's the one I will use for the rest of my life, because this one I'm 100% comfortable with.

Well, except for on my Nintendo devices, because that doesn't allow more than 10 letters in a name. Whoever came up with that restriction should be summarily executed, far as I'm concerned. Limits on name lengths belong to the 16 bit era, not in the 21st century. So, AGAIN, out of necessity, I've had to make changes to the name that I wanted to use, so on all my Nintendo devices, I'm ThanosReXXX minus one X...

But just thinking about having to change my name every couple of months or so, is already making me tired. One could almost suspect that it's a little bit of OCD-like behavior...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel But WHY the changes all the time? Why not just come up with a really good one, that fits you like a glove, so you can simply keep wearing it, instead of using a disposable one, that you're only going to wear for a couple of months?

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Yeah, I've witnessed all of your changes, Yosheel...
Your current picture IS Christmassy, though...

Anti-Matter

I think some of you already knew why did i choose Anti-Matter as my username here. 😉

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

Delibheel wrote:

Because you like being a contrarian?

Its a DDR song isn’t it.

Yup. 🤓
And it still damn hard song from DDR X2.
(I still can passed the song on Challenge level 18, with decent scores around 60%)

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

Octane wrote:

Anti-Mature?

Yup. 🤓

My Top 6 games :

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel I'm a 70's kid... Go figure...

@Octane Haha, good one.

Tyranexx

Delibheel wrote:

Anyway, just two more weeks of delibheel. I wonder what will come next.

I just checked mine and have about that much time left as well. I figured I'd just flip back to one of my previous user names here. I've become fond of Tyranexx.

It's extremely rare that I use any part of my true name online. My first name isn't very common and even has different spellings in most cases, but I feel like that also makes it more memorable. My middle name is common, and my surname is pretty common but is also spelled about five(ish) different ways.

Person: Blitzenexx, are you related to this guy? Rattles off famous person

Me: Nope! It's spelled differently!

The only exception is part of the name I use in Discord and in a Slack channel I'm in since I do use that to connect with people IRL so they can tell it's me.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Wii U VC), Metroid: Samus Returns

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

HobbitGamer

Sony. After PSN was was compromised and they lied for 4 weeks before coming clean.

Oh, you weren’t actually asking, huh? 😜

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

RedderRugfish

Sega. You can call the number to get your 50 free hours of Seganet, but it just goes to a carpet company! How anti consumer is that?

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

GyroZeppeli

Whenever I call Atlus, it redirects to Stanley Steamer, please help. I’ve already made 12 accidental appointments.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

TheAwesomeBowser

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Sony. After PSN was was compromised and they lied for 4 weeks before coming clean.

Delibheel wrote:

EA?

ReaderRagfihs wrote:

Sega. You can call the number to get your 50 free hours of Seganet, but it just goes to a carpet company! How anti consumer is that?

You're all wrong. I was talking about Nintendo with NSO.

Edited on by TheAwesomeBowser

"Patrick, don't you have to be stupid somewhere else?"
"Not until 4."

Pichu Haters Club
Check out my Reddit. Or not. It's your life, after all.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic