Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,481 to 27,500 of 28,506

AlohaPizzaJack

My other bestie got her birthday Switch! Now she’s playing SMB3 all night 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
"but shouting into a DS microphone was a bridge too far for me personally... "

I have a Pomeranian puppy from Nintendogs + Cats 3DS Toy Poodle named by Gemini, played on my Old 3DS XL.
He will answer to me by calling its name "Gemini ! " via 3DS microphone. 🤓

Also, i have trained another puppy on Nintendogs + Cats to do some tricks like Right Paw, Spin, Sit Down, etc but in Indonesian language. So, i said "Duduk !" for Sit down, "Putar !" for Spin, "Kanan !" for Right paw.
He will not understand English since i taught him with Indonesian words. 😅

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (99)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ReaderRagfihs

You know who we haven't heard from in a while? @Nemodius @FaeKnight or @BrainOfGrimlock

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Wiimmfi Friend Codes: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/2019_wiids_friend_code_thread
Wii/DS games online post shutdown

Morpheel

Nemodius got banned after he started getting weird.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ReaderRagfihs

...Started?

Either way, mystery 33% solved.

Wiimmfi Friend Codes: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/2019_wiids_friend_code_thread

Morpheel

Well I mean, creating a sockpuppet account where he pretended to be his cool, hip and raunchy gamer gal daughter qualifies as weird, I'd say.

Anyway. Enough of that...

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ReaderRagfihs

Oh...

Anyway, turns out my past self figured out how to solve the spam bot issue.

ReaderRagfihs wrote:

Idea: When spammers come in posting sketchy links everywhere, replace them with links to tutorials on how to raise an ostrich farm.

SheldonRandoms

In other news, when I ordered Chinese food, all they gave me was rice buried in vegetates which didn't even look like vegetates with a tiny amount of chicken on top.

It was like getting pineapple on my pizza from the past or something.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena btw

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

@ReaderRagfihs: Yep, that was supposed to be Nintendogs. Autocorrect is pretty touchy on my phone today....

@ThanosReXXX: Right, I know that what you linked wasn't the webcam roulette stuff.

As for the blowing into the mic: I did figure that out at one point, but it seemed prudent to use actual voice bits when training the dogs in those games. Other than lazy commands, none of mine were raunchy to my knowledge.

The only other games I recall heavily using the mic on were WarioWare: Touched! and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. As much as I like some of the tunes of that Spirit Flute, I'm not sure that it's wise to make the player of your game lightheaded.

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Bravely Second: End Layer, Metroid: Other M

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

ReaderRagfihs

I remember in Dark Void Zero, being a retro throwback game, you had to blow into the DS microphone to start the game, just like you'd do to an old cartridge.

Ninfan

Hello I wasn 'nt making spam .I was just looking to swap friend codes

Ninfan

3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX I've thankfully not run into that in real life.....i can't even imagine. Headphones loud enough to hear, while on a head no less, externally have got to be loud enough to cause hearing loss within minutes when worn. Even open back ones let alone closed. Only time mine get loud enough to hear externally would be classical in highly dynamic passages... That can get mighty loud in contrast to the rest of the content just as it does live... But it also lasts seconds before sinking quiet again, thus not sustained SPL like modern brick wall limited mastering garbage.

Other than unamplified acoustic music i can't even do live music anymore. I used to... But the modern geriatric 25 year old both engineers seem to think anything quieter than the tarmac at LaGuardia is just too quiet. Last time i tried any live show my ears were in all out pain under pressure and sounded "hollow" for half a day after (insert dark souls pun). Never again. I'll listen to my cables..... And hard drives.... In quiet instead

Still ain't no Zuljaras level hearing though.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

GyroZeppeli

@Ninfan You were spamming by reviving a thread that has been active for almost 2 years just to post your friend code. Some of the people you mentioned aren’t even allowed on this site anymore.

Edited on by GyroZeppeli

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Change My Mind: Johnny is the best JoJo.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704 | Twitter:

Heavyarms55

@NEStalgia That reminds me of a motor cycle someone owned near where I grew up. It was so loud that it actually overpower my headphones at the highest volume I could stand and that was just the guy driving by. I can't imagine how loud it was riding it. Why anyone would want that is beyond me. I have to imagine they just wanted to bother everyone.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter Well, that was not shouting into the microphone, you could simply call the dogs in a normal way. But shouting was too ridiculous for me, and should be for any adult. But even talking into the microphone was just not my thing, and you know by now that I'm just not into all these cutesy games. It's just no fun for me. We all have our own tastes, and mine are different than yours.

@Blitzenexx For Nintendogs, yes, that would only be logical, but there were also cheaper, more shovelware-like games, in which you just had to shout, like battle cries for example, and these you could easily replace by blowing into the microphone.

I actually own the two Zelda games on the DS, but I never played them enough to find out about the 'musical instrument blowing' part...

@NEStalgia Haha, yeah, with headphones that would be VERY difficult. I should have written that down a bit clearer: the listening in on what moron has on his music player only happens with earplugs. Earphones more than sufficiently cover the ears, so no outside noises there.

I can relate to the live concert feeling, although I'd just say that my ears were still beeping for at least half a day afterwards. A little over a week ago, I went to a family party, of my aunt celebrating her 65th birthday, and they rented this club, with a band. Except the club was actually rather modest in size, and I get the feeling that the band's sound equipment was kinda calibrated towards a location with... well, to put it mildly, a little more space to fill the room with their music...

So, afterwards, half of the visitors had to pop the dents out of their eardrums...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

So, I'm off to make my own topic. I thought it would be about time, after all these years...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Octane

@ThanosReXXX If it's about sharing your Pokemon GO friend code, please use the existing one

Octane

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Don't worry, I don't play that kinda crap...

ThanosReXXX

So, if any of you inquisitive peeps want to join in on my first-born forum topic, you're more than welcome.
Bring your thinking caps along. It's going to be a bumpy ride...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

SheldonRandoms

Octane wrote:

@ThanosReXXX If it's about sharing your Pokemon GO friend code, please use the existing one

Untitled

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena btw

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic