Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,501 to 27,520 of 96,523

NEStalgia

@Morpheel Don't do it. Just don't do it. If you can't control yourself, don't say I didn't warn you. Poor @Octane.

NEStalgia

Octane

@NEStalgia I've just decided to close my eyes and not open them until tomorrow; maybe it's all gone by then.

Octane

NEStalgia

@Octane Seriously, what did you do to the news staff. I mean you must have killed their kittens or something.

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@Octane Because they go out of their way to make your life miserable

NEStalgia

Octane

@NEStalgia Nah, part of that is just the miserable state of the internet

Octane

NEStalgia

@Octane Actual photos of the Nintendolife News staff on the internet:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Tyranexx

I have no clue which article you're all referring to, and I'm probably better off not knowing.

Good grief, today is dragging. Thankfully I'm off work early, but only to get to an appointment. Yay adulting!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Yeah, no idea what they're on about either. Nintendo-BBC-Life?? Wtf???

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Vinny

Thinking about getting an electric shaver.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

HobbitGamer

What are y’all even talking about??

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

I'm thinking tomorrow's Friday and thankfully. This week dragged

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Amen to that. The past to days have been exquisitely ridiculous at work. I’m very much looking forward to grabbing Yoshi and some twizzlers on the way home tomorrow.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@AlohaPizzaJack that sounds like a nice Friday night. I strangely have a taste for a fish fry and i might give that a go tomorrow. Even though my copy of yoshi will arrive tomorrow I'm actually going to hold out until I play and finish darksiders. With that said, some cod( not the game) and some smash or splatoon 2( the game) for my Friday night

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

Yes, TGIF! (Almost) I'll be stuck indoors half of the weekend due to the weather, but unfortunately a good deal of that will be dedicated to house work. Maybe I can squeeze some of it in tomorrow afternoon....I'm a little ahead on time this week and might duck out of work early.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

Yeah, i got Pokemon White 2 NDS yesterday.
Untitled
Untitled
I choosed Snivy as my starter Pokemon and..... I have lost on Wild Pokemon battle for once due to my underleveled Snivy. 😅

Anti-Matter

Eel

Had to buy a new phone due to... Reasons....

Ended up getting a Huawei Nova 3. I hope it’s good, seemed like a good option. Anyone have any experience with that model? It’s my first Huawei phone.

It also came with a second smartphone for free. A Huawei Y5, which is... A bit unnecessary? But still, it was free, I like free stuff.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

Wasn't that the company who was trying to make a switch knockoff last year or some gaming phone? Unless im thinking of a different name

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic