Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,461 to 27,480 of 30,650

ReaderRagfish

I didn't notice that blowing did that. I just tap the bottom of the system with my finger.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

ThanosReXXX

@Blitzenexx Yeah, true. I've found that some logos just bounce up and down, and others spin and the harder you blow into the microphone, the faster they'll go.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

There is a Japan Only NDS game that emphazised on Voice via DS microphone to get a Monster.
Zettai Onkan Otoda Master.

I have this game, but I still haven't finished yet. 😅

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ReaderRagfish

That yellow dude at the bottom of the thumbnail is gonna haunt my nightmares

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfihs
And that Yellow monster was the first monster i got from beginning. 😆

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX: I've noticed some like the Detective Pikachu logo actually change as they revolve too. He goes from holding a coffee cup to a magnifying glass. XD

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, any non-RPG on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

ThanosReXXX

@ReaderRagfihs Really? You scare that easily? To me, it looks like the laziest of monsters, it seems like just because of him having to go through the trouble of having to open his mouth, he's already falling asleep...

@Blitzenexx Oh, that's new to me. Great, now I have to go through all my games to find out if I have any that also change their logos, because now that I've got this knowledge, I simply HAVE to know...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Link-Hero

You know what that yellow monster looks like to me? An upside down head with fake eyes on the chin to give it a "funny" looking face.

Untitled

I remember this being a very popular thing to do in children's programming back in the 90's.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Morpheel

I finally learned how to make and transport bales in farming simulator.

Now I just need to figure out where I’m supposed to store them. So far I’ve just been selling them.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Hay bales go in barns.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Morpheel

Tried that. It's a pain to have to load them and unload them everywhere just to try.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

That's just weird then. Is it a hay barn? I just glanced, but it seems like stacking to store or selling are the only purposes.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Morpheel

Well, I see in the menu screen that lists selling prices that there's a hay bale counter (it says I have 1), so that must mean there's a storage place for them... Right?

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

HobbitGamer

That's what I would assume, too.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Anti-Matter

I have played Portal Knights PS4 just now.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

My Top 6 games :

Ninfan

Sega shut down the server for sonic generations....

Or is that just me?????

Ninfan

3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

ReaderRagfish

Ninfan wrote:

Sega shut down the server for sonic generations....

Or is that just me?????

Not that I know of.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic