some of my Favourite games
Rick dangerous ( zx spectrum )
Battletoads ( game boy )
Tomb raider ( play station )
Speed freaks ( play station )
Wario ware ( game boy advance )
Advance wars ( gameboy advance )
Eternal darkness ( gamecube )

3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Ninfan

@ReaderRagfihs ok I'll try that thanks

Battletoads ( game boy )

3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
"that Japanese only NEW Game it looks a bit like final fantasy ."

Did you mean my last video about Zettai Onkan Otoda Master on NDS ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

Ninfan wrote:

@ReaderRagfihs ok I'll try that thanks

😂😂😂😂

I was gonna make a quip that people only have ARM2 at most, or that Nintendo hasn’t made ARMs11 yet. But that right there. I’m speechless. Bless it.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

RedderRugfish

@JackEatsSparrows Figured that'll keep him busy for a while

Maybe he can bring back Monster Hunter Tri while he's at it.

Edited on by RedderRugfish

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter yeah the last game and PLEASE PUT up more pictures of the arcade you were in . You put up some pictures a couple weeks ago and the games looked great

Battletoads ( game boy )

SheldonRandoms

Stinkbug almost got away with spying on me in the shower, well thankfully I used the power of Terry Crews on it (a.k.a. sprayed it with old spice) to make it fall from the ceiling, and then I revved it up in a fryer shaped like a toilet.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Stinkbug almost got away with spying on me in the shower, well thankfully I used the power of Terry Crews on it (a.k.a. sprayed it with old spice) to make it fall from the ceiling, and then I revved it up in a fryer shaped like a toilet.

Ye olde toilet: the perfect place for those rotten stinkers!

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Wii U VC), Metroid: Samus Returns

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Octane

@Ninfan You don't need more than one question mark to convey the message

Octane

Anti-Matter

Delibheel wrote:

Any cockroach that dares appear in the bathroom when I'm there, will be drowned in liquid soap and/or hair spray.

Same situation with my bathroom.
I tried to splash them with water from water dipper until their body flipped and couldn't run, then i poured a liquid soap or shampoo onto their abdomen to get rid them in 1 minute.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

StableInvadeel

I've been thinking it's kinda funny how I feel very uncomfortable using my (completely normal and generic) first name online.

But my weird middle name nobody else I know has? Yeah, throw that around like it's nothing. Oh you need my name to create this account? There ya go!

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Nothing funny or weird about it, in my opinion. I think that a majority of people don't use their own name online, unless it's in combination with a number/date of birth, but most will choose an avatar name, much like how most of us don't have a thumbnail of our actual face on our profile or next to our comments. It's all part of the power of anonymity.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

StableInvadeel

@Octane not quite I did actually use my middle name as my first username here, though, if you're curious. Before I switched to Morpheel puns.

@ThanosReXXX I guess the funny part is that I do give my real (middle) name. But since it's a weird name, it kinda feels like a nickname, I guess? Nobody calls me that in real life, it's like I have a built-in pseudonym.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Yeah, your middle name, which is indeed quite rare, or even unique, because I've never heard of it, anywhere, ever. And I've been around, and have seen quite a few places and countries...

Great name for a super villain, though: Abgarok...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel I know you did: after all, we're connected on Xbox Live, remember?

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Don't worry. You're secret's safe with me.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic