Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 26,121 to 26,140 of 31,904

HobbitGamer

I didn't know that Ian Malcom funko was a thing, but now I need it in my life!
And the Tetris theme is always wonderful.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Morpheel

Too bad it seems to be super hard to find.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AxeltheCorvikni

@Delibheel wait it's hard to find? I found one in EB Games (the Canadian equivalent to GameStop.) At regular price a few weeks ago just sitting out there. I didn't buy it because I don't collect those but I didn't realize it was rare or anything, so I just kinda passed it over.

Edited on by AxeltheCorvikni

Dang it my name's too long

Morpheel

I couldn't find it in any Target this last vacation (the store it's supposedly exclusive to in the US). And the ones I could find online that ship to Mexico are resellers asking for way more money than it's worth.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AxeltheCorvikni

Maybe it's not an exclusive in Canada since Target doesn't exist here? And it'd probably be more common as a result. Then again he of EB Games now is just Funko figure so I'd image they'd have every one under the sun. They have a larger Funko section them for Nintendo stuff!

Dang it my name's too long

DannyBoi

I could really do with a direct about now:(.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX: Oh, I definitely will go and see movies if asked. I have a rule that it can't have a previous movie that I haven't seen unless it has absolutely no bearing on the plot. I'm pretty good at keeping to this rule with all but the Marvel Cinematic Universe; I've seen a hodgepodge of them, and not necessarily in the proper order half the time.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Monster Hunter Stories (Demo), Kirby Super Star (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

RedderRugfish

@Frosty_09 I finally got my DS online. Found an old router that works. Now I just need to buy Metroid.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel My thoughts exactly, but earlier, you said you just wanted to collect them, not play them, hence me calling it a curve ball...

@Blitzenexx Oh dear, that's a definite no-no in my universe. Seen all the Marvel movies in the right order, and most of them soon as they hit the cinemas.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Morpheel

@ThanosReXXX well, I do like Tetris too! And I don't have any gimmicky Tetris merch either.

Don't worry though, I still have the Pacman one in my wish list. If they release the color one, or it goes down in price, I'll get it too.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Vinny

John Wick Chapter 3 is looking great.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

BenGrimm

Liking the look of Mysterio, glad they went with the fish bowl.

BenGrimm

SheldonRandoms

AxeltheBuizel wrote:

Maybe it's not an exclusive in Canada since Target doesn't exist here? And it'd probably be more common as a result. Then again he of EB Games now is just Funko figure so I'd image they'd have every one under the sun. They have a larger Funko section them for Nintendo stuff!

If it's exclusive to Target in the US, then it's usually an exclusive somewhere else in Canada. Never saw the wounded one in my local Target since my local Target's funko section is a mess. Instead of restocking them, funko decided it was best to make a version with Deadpool.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

the_shpydar

BenGrimm wrote:

Liking the look of Mysterio, glad they went with the fish bowl.

Definitely. No Fishbowl = No Mysterio.

Meanwhile, i'm amazed by the amount of people who are all like "What? Why is Mysterio being a hero?" Like, do you have no idea who Mysterio is? Do you not get that it's obviously a ploy?

Ugh. The only real downside of being a comic fan for decades now that comic-films (and Marvel in particular) are popular is having to see idiots ramble about things they don't even bother to understand.

getoffamahlawnfakenerds

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Charlie_Girl

@the_shpydar oh no! those pesky new fans keeping our favorite franchises alive for new generations, whatever shall we do 😜

I'll be your 1up girl

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933 | My Nintendo: CharlieSmile | Nintendo Network ID: CharlieSmile

the_shpydar

CharlieSmile wrote:

@the_shpydar oh no! those pesky new fans keeping our favorite franchises alive for new generations, whatever shall we do 😜

Lol
Yeah, it's pretty much like when you have a fave indie band that you're into, and then they sign with a big record label and have a top 40 hit, and you're all like "Pshhh. I was into them before it was cool!"

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Charlie_Girl

@the_shpydar
I mean, I'm not gonna front like I'm not guilty of being a hipster fangirl.

for example, I am SUPER stoked for the Captain Marvel movie, because I'm really excited for new fans (women and girls especially) to meet one of Marvel's coolest characters.

I'm not one of those jerks that's like "muh you're not a real fan, who drew the first story arc in 2012 dur," but internally (just a little bit!) I'm like "I've been reading Carol before she was cool heck yeah."

I'll be your 1up girl

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933 | My Nintendo: CharlieSmile | Nintendo Network ID: CharlieSmile

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic