Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 96,530

sugarpixel

Well, seeya later, guys! I'll be gone pretty much all day, we're heading down to the Oregon Coast! The weather's supposed to be nice today.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Bye! Have fun!
I just beat Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. The ending was great!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Electricmastro

I managed to dodge him!
Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

WinterWarm

No frickin' way.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Electricmastro

WinterWarm wrote:

No frickin' way.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

GuSolarFlare

I didn't know it was possible....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

my keyboard's buttons are acting weird again... I guess I should get a new one someday....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

LordJumpMad

KiDasharus wrote:

Spoiler Alert: Kid Icarus is an easy game

Only the first level of Kid Icarus is hard, the rest is easy.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Y'know, those guys were the main reason I stopped playing that game.

Even with the save-state function on Wii U it isn't that easy.

GuSolarFlare

for me the most annoying part are the eggplant wizards... they spoil everything...

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

It's weird to think that the Kid Icarus series is released like this:

Kid Icarus on NES, Of Myths and Monsters on Game Boy, and then Uprising on 3DS? We only skipped like 20 years worth of chances to release new titles on other platforms.

Edited on by Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

^ it just shows there's no such thing as impossible to have a sequel!

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

I think that this is one of the most likable songs ever. BEARS are just one of the reasons:

Edited on by Electricmastro

New_3DaSh_XL

Oh, c'mon guys. I have the 3D Classics version and I'm saying it's easy, and you guys are complaining even with restore points. Besides, isn't it nice not to have things handed to you for once?

Anyway, Kid Icarus on NES poorly, as Metroid launched the same day, and, well, more people wanted that than Kid Icarus. As for Myths and Monsters, I suspect not too many people liked that either, but I'm not sure. Later on more people started playing them and realizing how good they are. And voila, Kid Icarus: Uprising. It could also just be Nintendo wasn't interested in making another, that they didn't see potential in it, or were busy with other projects. Gunpei Yokoi, the developer of Kid Icarus, is dead, so hat might've been why, too, so he obviously couldn't make another one.

But I'll end my mini rant now

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

^ well it's not really that it is hard(in my case).... it's that I suck at platformers

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

WinterWarm

Meh meh

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

mehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmehmeh!! now we need a nyan cat rip-off with meh instead fo nyan xD

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic