Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 96,526

GuSolarFlare

today I had a very... intense day..... it started boring with me having nothing to do..... then my friends cheered me up and stood up for me(it was the happiest part of my day I have friends at college!!! (T▽T) ) against the programmer that was being an arrogant freak and trash talking me again... then the remaining group members decided to remake the robot without him(yeah we were about to cheat by copying someone else's program) and when it was almost ready he remembered he was in a group and sudenly said we should do it his way. so I said I'm tired of it all and went home alone(it was after the classes were over already)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

WinterWarm

@KittenKoder THIS is fun:

"(Spongebob):

What is fun?! I... Let me spell it for ya!

"F" is for friends who do stuff together!
"U" is for you and me!
"N" is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!

(Plankton):

"F" is for fire that burns the whole town
"U" is for uranium bombs
"N" is for no survivors when you're...

(Spongebob): Plankton those thinge aren't what fun is all about! Now here, just do it like this:

"F" is for friends who do stuff together
"U" is for you and me, try it, Plankton

(Plankton):

"N" is for anywhere and anytime down here in the deep blue sea!!!

Wait, I don't understand this, I feel all tingly inside... We should stop.

(Spongebob):

No, that's how you're supposed to feel!

(Plankton):

Well let's do it again, I like it!

(Spongebob):

OK!

(Both)

"F" is for frolic through the flowers
"U" is for ukalele
"N" is for nose picking, gum sharing and sand licking with my best buddy!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" -F-U-N Spells Fun, by Spongebob and Plankton

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

OptometristLime

KittenKoder wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Also, it's official: I can run 6 miles without stopping.

Holding B while walking forward does not count as running.

Oh yea, tell it to MARIO!

Seriously do, he could use some exercise...

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Ketchupcat

OptometristLime wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

I've actually never thought Mario was that fat...
Also, yesterday when I was running I accidentally kicked a rock.
LIFE TIP: Don't kick a rock.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Captain_Toad

OptometristLime wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

He's too busy sweet-toothing to Peach's cakes. All the exercise in the world can't ditch that spare tire.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

KittenKoder

WOOHOO! I got my new stylus and SD card in the mail today! I am soooooooooo happy.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

WOOHOO! I got my new stylus and SD card in the mail today! I am soooooooooo happy.

you're lucky!
I'm stuck with a 2GB SD card for the time being..... meaning only MH3U and 2 VC games for me... good thing I'm not going all digital!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

you're lucky!
I'm stuck with a 2GB SD card for the time being..... meaning only MH3U and 2 VC games for me... good thing I'm not going all digital!

Well ... I wanted the higher class more, makes it faster. But with the bigger space I am set just in case. I prefer having the box art.

If you have $35 you can spend, check out Deal Extreme, yeah, class 10, 32 gig Lexar SD card for $35, no taxes or S&H.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: You really should upgrade... I've got a 16GB SD card; I've got over 90,000 blocks still! I've basically got unlimited space; I don't download much. The biggest thing I downloaded was AC:NL; at 8,000 blocks. Compared to 90,000; it's nothing.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame: You really should upgrade... I've got a 16GB SD card; I've got over 90,000 blocks still! I've basically got unlimited space; I don't download much. The biggest thing I downloaded was AC:NL; at 8,000 blocks. Compared to 90,000; it's nothing.

Try 200,000+ free blocks on mine now. Of course I probably have way fewer downloads than you do.

Ketchupcat

I have a question. I've never changed my SD card, and I've downloaded A LOT. If I got a new SD card and put all the data from the old one on it, would I still have all my games and data?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

WinterWarm

@Captain_Bagel

Yes... It's kinda the reason... You transfer stuff...

@KittenKoder

Luuucky, I'm stuck with a 4GB until I stop being a miser.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Captain_Bagel wrote:

I have a question. I've never changed my SD card, and I've downloaded A LOT. If I got a new SD card and put all the data from the old one on it, would I still have all my games and data?

It's as easy as dragondrop, even on Linux now. As long as you do not alter the contents of the Nintendo directories (Nintendo 3DS and private), the SD card is formatted the way SD cards are suppose to be, it should work. Though before you buy one, check which brands have had problems, SanDisk is an example of a problem brand but only for larger cards, 2 and 4 gig are fine. No one can really figure out why this happens. But a Lexar card should work up to 32 gb just fine.

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

@KittenKoder: Really? My 16GB SD card is a SanDisk, and it works like a charm...

"Troubles" does not imply they won't work. There are a lot of people who have had them not work, but as I said, only for higher capacities, and not everyone has problems. There is just no pattern to when it fails to go on so it's best to avoid the brand "if possible" because of the risk involved. Some have 32 gb Sandisk cards and they work as well, I think it may have something to do with a batch of faulty ones that may not have been found, but that's just a guess because of the lack of a pattern. Lexar is expensive though, especially class 10 speed, but that's the preferred brand for Nintendo.

sugarpixel

@KittenKoder: Okay, so I probably have a "good" one, then? I have a SanDisk USB flash drive I use, too... it has nothing to do with my 3DS, though. lol

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

@KittenKoder: Okay, so I probably have a "good" one, then? I have a SanDisk USB flash drive I use, too... it has nothing to do with my 3DS, though. lol

Yeah, as I said, it's hit and miss right now and no clear pattern to tell us why some don't work. SanDisk normally makes decent and inexpensive products, I just did a lot of research before investing in my 32 gb card so I would be sure it would work and thus found out the information regarding this. Personally, I would have preferred a SanDisk because of the price, but in order to save money I order from the factory distributions directly and thus it all comes from China via regular USPS (which sucks).

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic