Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 96,305

Ketchupcat

I have the 3D Classics version, and it's a great game. The first world is pretty hard because of the vertical scrolling, but the others aren't. Skyworld is easier, probably because you have more experience by that time.
But... those fortresses... AGH

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Ketchupcat

Let's do a little something different: If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
I would be a mantis shrimp.
Untitled
Why? Because they're amazing!
I would be able to see colors that we can't even begin to try to comprehend right now, detecting 9 more wavelengths than I can now!
I would be of the Smasher variety, with super punching hands and the fastest punch in the animal kingdom, so powerful that water itself has to get out of the way, creating a shockwave that also generates light and heat!
Also, I could clean my eyeballs.

KingDunsparce

Bam! Now I've finished Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Kid Tripp, and Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time just today. And I'm not planning on stopping (that is, if the endings aren't as long as Partners in Time: 2 hours)! I'm on a roll today!
@Captain_Bagel You're right. That is amazing!

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

I'm at my job pushing shopping carts, leedle,leedle,leedle, lee!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

The NES and SNES had so many unique and iconic character sprites now that I think about it...

Untitled

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

^I find impressive how some had so much more detail than the others both for the NES and the SNES....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

@Eletricmastro The NES and SNES also had iconic music (dat music FTW)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

WinterWarm

Yes... I started the 'Meh' posts. I feel proud of myself.

Guuuuys. I must obtain Battleship for 3DS. It's Fire Emblem meets FPS. Everyone needs to look up this title. It's spectacular.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Now I beat Kirby Superstar Ultra! Untitled
I was going to beat some more games (like BIT Trip Runner 2), but it doesn't look like that's going to happen because of my siblings.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

KittenKoder

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Let's do a little something different: If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
Untitled
I would be able to see colors that we can't even begin to try to comprehend right now, detecting 9 more wavelengths than I can now!
I would be of the Smasher variety, with super punching hands and the fastest punch in the animal kingdom, so powerful that water itself has to get out of the way, creating a shockwave that also generates light and heat!

A tardigrade. Obviously.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Ketchupcat

KittenKoder wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Untitled

A tardigrade. Obviously.

It was hard having to choose between mantis shrimp and tardigrade! But I want to see a fight between the two. Maybe it would go on forever!

LordJumpMad

Captain_Bagel wrote:

This.
Untitled
Because I like to make traps.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Now I beat Kirby Superstar Ultra! Untitled
I was going to beat some more games (like BIT Trip Runner 2), but it doesn't look like that's going to happen because of my siblings.

Looks like I beat BIT Trip after all.
@Captain_Bagel I think that and Kirby Return to Dreamland are the best ever Kirby games.

WinterWarm

I have such rage.

sugarpixel

Hey guys! So here's where I was yesterday:
Untitled
Untitled
In Newport's historical bayfront, we saw a ton of Sea Lions! I took a picture of the lazy ones you could see up close:
Untitled

And I found this thing; and had to take a picture of it! It makes a perfect reaction face; I just need the perfect place to use it!
Untitled

And today, I have to write two essays, so I'm dedicating most of the day to that!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

WinterWarm

@KittenKoder

Very much so.

@Captain_Bagel

Cuttlefish. Because they hypnotize their prey!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic