Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 24,961 to 24,980 of 32,836

Anti-Matter

I still have 14 days left for finishing my Calendar 2019 projects due to 28 December 2018. 😩

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

I'm the only one in my annex building today
I talked out loud a few minutes ago and confused myself after an hour of silence. Maybe I'll try to get some Smash in before phones and email start blowing up.
Allllll by mysellllllllllf

@ReaderRagfish Feel better, stupid.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Ugggh... I feel like I might be coming down with something. I hate being sick.

Could you send a culture of whatever you have to me? I need an excuse to stay home around Christmas.

On a serious note, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

MysticGengar

I had my birthday yesterday, and with all the new games I got combined with smash, my backlog is growning! Mario Tennis, hyrule warriors, monter hunter, lego worlds, and owlboy are gonna have to wait until I finnish World Of Light for now.

Edits: grammar mistakes fixed.

Edit 2: I'm bored in class right now. I wish I coukd be playing some smash right now...

Edited on by MysticGengar

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

AxeltheCorvikni

Sometimes I like reading video game news reports, as they often are an untapped goldmine of comedy. I found this one article about what the best system is for different ages of kids, and the Nintendo Switch bit made me laugh so much. I still can't believe they made this mistake, especially since they said it was the best console for young children.

"With games such as Super Mario Party, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Octopath Traveler, or Mario Tennis Aces, as well as cool activity packs such as the Labo Toy-Con Variety Kit, Nintendo maintains its position as the best option for families to use together."

Ah yes, don't you love slaughtering monsters with your 5 year old in Monster Hunter?

Dang it my name's too long

MysticGengar

@AxeltheBuizel
Ha! Thats hillarious. I remember murdering giant monsters and watching them bleed out! I'm pretty sure octopath would bore a kid, and I'm pretty sure they use swears in the game. Those don't sound all too kid friendly if you ask me.

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.

MysticGengar

@ReaderRagfish
I just went back through some of the older posts. Get well soon my dude.

AxeltheCorvikni

@MysticGengar I totally agree with you. And even if they were more kid friendly they'd be way too complex for their supposed age group to play anyway.

Dang it my name's too long

NEStalgia

@Blitzenexx YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT! JUST DO IT!! Seriously it's one of the most memorable, enjoyable RPGs I've ever played. TMS#FE MUST be played.

Mods! Please add the phrase "I have not played TMS#FE" to the profanity filter. It triggers me. I am offended.

NEStalgia

RedderRugfish

I have not played TMS#FE. I also don't own a Wii U.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

HobbitGamer

Stop trying to make TMS#FE:OMGLOLBBQ happen 😂

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

NEStalgia wrote:

Tsk. Do I detect someone else who has yet to experience the joy of Tiki wanting a donut?

Tiki...donut?!?!

😍🍩

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Joeynator3000

...Meh.
watches youtube/plays Smash

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

HobbitGamer

Yeah, that’s about right for a cat 😂
Found out bestie bought her a copy of Smash. Now trying to get her online.
If anyone wants, I made a 1v1 arena. Deets in the Smash thread

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

NEStalgia

@Blitzenexx Yep.... I want to adopt Tiki.... The TMS#FE Tiki has made me a Tiki superfan. There's lot of really fun moments and side stores in that game, but the Tiki donut sidequest remains the embodiment of the game for me. And any time I see donuts, Tikis the first thing I think of now

Also, lots of great Jpop tracks..... i had to import the soundtrack. It's too good. They hired Avex to do it, and they treated each character as a full client.... Complete management, dance choreography, songwriters, everything. The terribly catchy Sushi Striker theme came from that partnership as well!

@JackEatsSparrows lol. Kitteh fite!!!

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic