Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 24,981 to 25,000 of 35,213

RedderRugfish

Feeling somewhat better today. Except for how my lips and tongue are numb from all the hot tea yesterday.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Vinny

I've become so numb

I can't feel you there

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

RedderRugfish

@Vinny I see what ya did there

HobbitGamer

I can feel it comin’ in the air tonight.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

Note to self: Go to bed right after getting home from the work Christmas party. Otherwise, one may sleep for a good chunk of the morning.

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Feeling somewhat better today. Except for how my lips and tongue are numb from all the hot tea yesterday.

Good! That means all that hot tea has been doing its job.

Vinny wrote:

I've become so numb

I can't feel you there

Become so tired, so much more aware
By becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you!

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest IV (DS), Kirby's Adventure (Wii U VC)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Anti-Matter

Someone from other thread has accused me as a criminal that should be arrested and sent into jail. He / She also plead to Nintendo life staff to ban me for my sins.
What the heck? 😒

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

RedderRugfish

@Anti-Matter I'm not sure if I should be amused or worried.

Edited on by RedderRugfish

GyroZeppeli

@Anti-Matter He’s probably just a troll that can’t legally incriminate you.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter To put it mildly, you're most certainly not the most average person on NLife, but criminal?
Probably the furthest removed from that than any of us...

Just ignore it, who cares what other people think?
As long as you yourself know better, that's all that matters.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter Dood, just add that user to your ignore list. Don’t gotta take stuff like that.

Any of you gentlefolk tried Lost in Harmony? I see that it’s a buckaroo

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Alantor28

Anti-Matter wrote:

Someone from other thread has accused me as a criminal that should be arrested and sent into jail. He / She also plead to Nintendo life staff to ban me for my sins.
What the heck? 😒

Which thread was it?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

SheldonRandoms

That's one for the ignore list for sure.

Also, remember typing something about shirts on sale from Hot Topic or something, said shirts didn't fit and now the rest of my 2018 is ruined, along with my hopes and dreams wherever they may lie.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Anti-Matter

@Alantor28
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/12/nintendo_switch_surp...
c2017nlifemedia said that but not directly reply to me.
But, apparently his comment has been removed.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Fooligan

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Tyranexx

Anti-Matter wrote:

What the heck? 😒

As others have said, that's one for the Ignore List. The comment's removal is an indication that it had definitely been reported. While I'm not one of the modsters, I'm assuming that user has been or will be addressed.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest IV (DS), Kirby's Adventure (Wii U VC)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

SheldonRandoms

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GyroZeppeli

@SheldonRandoms Is that a One Piece reference?

Edited on by GyroZeppeli

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

StableInvadeel

Those were severe accusations from that user, and it was very inappropriate to post it like that. The user was banned for it.

However, Anti-Matter, don’t take it as a favor: this person was not banned because you complained, they were banned because of their actions.

Please do keep in mind how your posts may come across to other users in the future. You’ve improved, but make this a learning experience.

Now let’s move on.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Link-Hero

Perverted pedophile? What? Why and how did he get that idea? Did he thought Anti as that because of his drawings? Or is it something else? Does he know what a pedo even is?

Hope he didn't come to that conclusion because of Anti being gay. By the way, yes, some people do actually think that if you're homosexual, it means you are also a pedophile. Really wish I was making that up...

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic