Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,521 to 21,540 of 96,531

HobbitGamer

Woooo! Fortnite Friday! Er, maybe. Plan on grabbing brinner after work with the bestie, then possibly destroying their self confidence in SSB4.
Edit: No Smash-induced humility tonight, they’ve got a full work day tomorrow

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ogo79

@the_shpydar
im just surprised my mother is starring in a video game

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

HobbitGamer wrote:

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@ogo79 "Kids Horehore"? That the worst name for a video game since Hudson Soft's "Nuts & Milk".

Beat 'em & Eat 'em has that beat. Ugh.

haha

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Vinny

Ahh, friday night. Perfect time to enjoy my Vita and watch some animu.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

I'm now full of pizza, peanut butter/chocolate (made my own dessert bomb at home; healthier than most but still not great lol), and about done with my interweb rounds for now....Debating on whether I should go read more of Stephen King's The Body next or if I should start playing my impulse buy of the GBA WarioWare Inc. game that I downloaded on my Wii U last night....

Days off are great. I've gotten so much done chore and hobby-wise.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Noice day off! I snuck into GameStop in lunch and did snag Castlevania LoS:MoF for my ds. Also grabbed ZombiU for $3, because why not. Headed off to have dinner at IHOP soon, then gaming all night. And by all night I of course mean 1130pm. Because I have things to do outside tomorrow. And the devil did indeed go down to Georgia, but he broke the thermostat.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SheldonRandoms

Today is one of those many days which happens to be "Aura Day"
Tomorrow is Pokemon GO community day which is about Eevee.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Clearly @TheLZdragon is trying to invade our forces, well, we can't let that happen, which is why that our forces are now pleased to announced another Let's GO game which will release a week before Let's GO Eevee!

Untitled

In this swell version of the game, all eeveelutions are removed, as well as all Pikachus are required to carry a thunderstone, however, your team must contain a Lucario. The Eevee army thought they could get away with this injustice, well, they have another thing coming! If Let's GO Eevee tries to trade with Let's GO Lucario, the copy of Let's GO Eevee will get sent to the shadow realm, and will be replaced with a copy of Let's GO Lucario, also, you can't trade away Lucario or Riolu.

If you pre-order the game, your pre-order for Let's GO Eevee is automatically cancelled, so make sure to pre-order today!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

Let me know what you think about LoS:MoF as you play through it. As I recall, reviews back in the day were pretty polarized; some loved the game, while others found it to be kind of meh. I know there's a Mario reference, at any rate.

I'll be having a slightly early bedtime for a Friday night as well. I'm off to the state fair tomorrow. It's my sister's last year in 4-H, and she got up there on a project (pie crust). I feel like I should go since it'll be her final time, plus who am I to deny an opportunity for some entertainment, fair food (though I'll limit myself this year lol), and other crazy shenanigans?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Vinny

Yosheel wrote:

Vinny wrote:

Ahh, friday night. Perfect time to enjoy my Vita and watch some animu.

Or watch animu on your vita

It would probably look great on the OLED screen.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Anti-Matter

My feeling was mixed up recently, between upset, gloomy and frustrated.
Sometimes when i back to home after working time, i tend to get upset easily. Like my mood from working sometimes carried to my home.
It affected with mood to draw. Recently i didn't draw anything due to my Bad mood everytime i back at home. I tried to get better mood during weekend because only during Saturday i can spend a lot time to draw (School Day off).
Well, in my brain there are Tons of interesting ideas but still i have difficulty to manage myself to Not get lazy or frustrated. Like i need someone to remind me if i tend to slack off from my drawing project.

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter must be that time of the month.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Vinny

HobbitGamer wrote:

@Tyranexx About 30 minutes after posting I realized I played it when it was and arcade download on 360. So I think I’ll save that $18 for Let’s Go.
I hear ya, sometimes I jump in on a few recognizable users. It’s been a crazy week on NL and IRL haha. I work tomorrow but half the things to do in the morning I automated.
I just got slammed online in SSB4. @Vinny I did t play it on Vita, just 360 and I liked it. You might be able to snag a cheap copy of Diddy Kong Racing, too.

Got it for the Vita. It looks great, but the tracks are a bit too long imo. The transformations are cool, I guess.

Edited on by Vinny

HobbitGamer

@SheldonRandoms Where can I preorder this amazing new product?!

@Tyranexx I’m pretty sure I played it on 360 in the day and enjoyed it. I’m liking it so far, and the controls seem pretty tight (reminds me of super c VI on snes). Definitely worth the $7 I ended up paying, plus it’s Simon’s outfit that will be in SSBU haha. Enjoy that fair, sounds like fun. They’re building an outdoor area for farm showing and such here, but who knows when it will be done (8 months now).

@Anti-Matter Sorry to hear your in a rut, dood! It’s definitely hard to not take work stress home sometimes. What I do is on the way home listen to jazz because it’s my favorite music. Nothing helps my mood crawl back up like some Sinatra. Maybe some music would help?

@Vinny Are the tracks the same length as console, and just got shortened on DS?

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

HobbitGamer wrote:

@SheldonRandoms Where can I preorder this amazing new product?!

Seconded. Lucario was one of the best things about Gen 4. Fighting/Steel was relatively unheard of then IIRC.

@HobbitGamer: Good to know! This'll be WAY in the future, but I might try to hunt down a physical copy around here at some point...or cave and buy a new SD card to download the digital version if all else fails.

HobbitGamer

I finished all the yard stuff, and managed to find an antique shop on the town outskirts that had some awesome vinyls. So I’m about to do some challenges in Fortnite with The Inkspots on my turntable, before I hunker down this evening for my newly acquired Metroid Prime Trilogy!

#MudStrongs

Anti-Matter

Whew...
I had played Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS for 8 hours 46 minutes by total accumulation just now.
I tried different methods to get rid Tad (green frog villager) from my town since i use him from Amiibo card to get rid Rod (purple rat villager) from my town (Rod had moved on my 3rd town).
If any methods still didn't work to get rid Tad, i think i need a Rooney Amiibo card (i must buy from Ebay) to force Tad to leave from my town immediately and replaced by Rooney.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter Nice to hear you’re in a better mood, it seems! I read before, and maybe not true, but hitting someone with net a lot will make them move in new leaf. Have you tried that, or ocean garbage mailed to him?

Edit: I’m hooked on Prime again y’all. With my LP records from the 40’s and 50’s it’s like fallout in space too.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic