Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,501 to 21,520 of 96,490

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter: I've definitely been there, sort of this week actually. Hopefully you get your situation resolved! It also doesn't hurt to take a break from gaming now and again.

@Fooligan: I would have only done that to the guitar controller if it no longer worked lol. We used to have another when I still lived with my parents (it and the other came with World Tour), but that one never worked properly after my brother slammed it to the ground one time; it would klonk and play/miss notes by itself. If we still had it, I probably would have wrecked that one. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Ugh. I think I might have to replace the starter in my pickup. Or the distributor. Not sure which, yet.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Vinny

The human eye can only see 240p at 60 frames (with scanlines)

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Eel

I finally sorted out the capturing thing and the recording of my first Resident Evil Revelations 2 session seems to have uploaded perfectly.

Hm... It's a really long video though, and uploading long videos of unedited, uncut gameplay makes me feel a bit iffy.

I'll probably have to learn some video editing to make the videos a bit more "mine"... Any software recommendations?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

Okay what's the deal with this site being super slow at midnight? Seriously, makes it near impossible to do mod stuff...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

Editing and locking threads.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MistaGuido

Sorry I’m new to the site, thanks man@Joeynator3000

“I would give you the stars, if they were mine to give”

My Nintendo: Dethpipi69

Anti-Matter

Ugh....
I felt Cringe and Disgust whenever i see New 2DS LL sold on Bukalapak / Tokopedia / any Indonesian Shopping website.
They sold JAILBREAK New 2DS LL on Every single post, Almost like NO Honest Seller want to sell Original New 2DS LL WITHOUT Jailbreak.
I felt upset to being unable to find any trusty Seller who want to sell Original New 2DS LL.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

I'm so sleepy! Having to sort and file old contract paperwork doesn't help, either. I hate paper. I'm trying to push through so I can take a break and play some Smash DS.

Edit: Now I have a call at 1p! Still no smash time yet Oh, and if anyone stateside has a Rite-Aid near them you might want to check if they're closing. Some in the southeast are, and they do carry micro SD cards. I'm holding out till a 16g gets to $5

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

DannyBoi

Is anyne interested in trying Shadow Gun Legends when it comes out on Switch?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

HobbitGamer

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@ogo79 "Kids Horehore"? That the worst name for a video game since Hudson Soft's "Nuts & Milk".

Beat 'em & Eat 'em has that beat. Ugh.

Did anyone actually play Castlevania Lords of Shadow on 3DS? I want something to scratch the Belmont itch after yesterday, and I loved the LoS on Xbox

@DannyBoi Yeah, I'm interested. Is it F2P?

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Vinny

Is the Vita version of Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed any good?
I used to play the DS version of the first title a lot back when it came out (2010). Loved the Bentley Jones credit song.
A portable racer would be nice for me right about now. I've played way too much MK7 and it's not that fun to me anymore...

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

@HobbitGamer: I haven't played Mirror of Fate on the 3DS per se, but I did recall enjoying the demo back in the day. Unfortunately it was one of those tough choices where I had to choose one game over another to spend my Zenny on.

Also, to refer to a certain comment section earlier....I did make some liberal use of the Ignore button there. Unfortunately, it's been one of those weeks when my "Stay out of it and pretend you don't give a crap" is pretty much busted.

It truly has been a rough week IRL. So glad I have tomorrow off.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx About 30 minutes after posting I realized I played it when it was and arcade download on 360. So I think I’ll save that $18 for Let’s Go.
I hear ya, sometimes I jump in on a few recognizable users. It’s been a crazy week on NL and IRL haha. I work tomorrow but half the things to do in the morning I automated.
I just got slammed online in SSB4. @Vinny I did t play it on Vita, just 360 and I liked it. You might be able to snag a cheap copy of Diddy Kong Racing, too.

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

Yep, not even clicking it in eShop to see the description haha

#MudStrongs

Eel

-Decides to catch and use a Volveat to make the game a bit harder.

-Volveat proceeds to one-shot basically everything that doesn’t kill him in two turns.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MistaGuido

We need the disgaea collection on the switch

“I would give you the stars, if they were mine to give”

My Nintendo: Dethpipi69

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic