Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 96,531

GuSolarFlare

@Jaz007 that's really cool, my first(and only so far) anime convention I went as a complete noob(it's not a cosplay lol ) and came back with my friends early because we all expended all the money in 2 hours! I got a Urahara hat and the last 3rd Volume of Bleach in the whole event!

to everyone:we're almost reaching post number 2000 I think by the end of the week we can do it(or even earlier!)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku really cool! I tried making one of those once, I didn't have the patience and it ended having 3 seconds only...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Electricmastro

Wow, FIFA 14 is being released on the PS2, PS3, and PS4 all in the same year, has this sort of thing ever happened before?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_14

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Mickey wrote:

They're still making PS2 games!? This is just getting silly, Sony...

What makes it sillier is that the PS2 console was discontinued earlier this year and the PS2 version of FIFA 14 just released today actually:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/718930-fifa-14/data

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

GuSolarFlare

wow! that's why sony doesn't believe in backwards compatibility, they still let games be published for PS2!!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

That's like if they made a game for the Wii U, the Wii, and the Game Cube all at the same time... or for the 3DS, DS, and GBA all at the same time... 0_o

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

I think it's cool that sony still makes PS2 games.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

I also think it's cool, if only Game Cube recived this kind of support.... oh wait, my GameCube is broken, it'd change nothing, to me at least......

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

That's like if they made a game for the Wii U, the Wii, and the Game Cube all at the same time... or for the 3DS, DS, and GBA all at the same time... 0_o

Well, the GameCube and GBA weren't quite as "popular" as the PS2, the last GameCube game was in 2007 and the last GBA game was in 2008: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_last_games_released_on_v...

GuSolarFlare

the last GB game was One Piece! a good way to end!

my Backloggery

Mickey

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

I also think it's cool, if only Game Cube recived this kind of support.... oh wait, my GameCube is broken, it'd change nothing, to me at least......

That would add to the problem! Of all things the Wii U didn't need, competing with the GameCube along with the Wii has to be the worst!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey yeah I was just saying this because I won't be able to get a WiiU anytime soon..... but I know it would be lame, Wii would kill off the sales of WiiU and GameCube would remove WWHD from WiiU's list of wothy games

my Backloggery

Auracle

I can't even remember the last time I saw a PS2 game on store shelves (barring GameStop's bargain bin). I know it was a popular system, but goodness, that seems excessive.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

@KiDasharus a PS2 game was released today O.o

my Backloggery

Auracle

Welcome back, @Dash! We've just been talking about the PS2 port of FIFA 14. No, that's not a typo. PS2.
Untitled

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic