General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 1,901 to 1,920 of 10,459

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,901. Posted:

Do you come from a land down under...

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,902. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Jaz007 you do cosplay? that's really cool! I always wanted to cosplay Hibari Kyoya from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

It's my first time doing it. I'm also making Kyo (Fruits Basket) and Loke (Fairy Tail) costumes as well. I'm going to my first anime convention in a bit more than a month. I'm going with my Sister, Brother-in-law, and his little sister. (Also the girl I like). We are all doing Fairy Tail dress up. Me and the girl I like are doing a Fruits Basket dress up (she's going as Tohru, think it's only us doing Fruits Basket).

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,903. Posted:

@Jaz007 that's really cool, my first(and only so far) anime convention I went as a complete noob(it's not a cosplay lol :p) and came back with my friends early because we all expended all the money in 2 hours! I got a Urahara hat and the last 3rd Volume of Bleach in the whole event! :D

to everyone:we're almost reaching post number 2000 I think by the end of the week we can do it(or even earlier!)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,904. Posted:

The next Bumpity short is here!!! :D :D :D

This one is much better than the first! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,905. Posted:

@Gioku really cool! I tried making one of those once, I didn't have the patience and it ended having 3 seconds only...

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,906. Posted:

Wow, FIFA 14 is being released on the PS2, PS3, and PS4 all in the same year, has this sort of thing ever happened before?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_14

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,907. Posted:

They're still making PS2 games!? This is just getting silly, Sony...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,908. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

They're still making PS2 games!? This is just getting silly, Sony...

What makes it sillier is that the PS2 console was discontinued earlier this year and the PS2 version of FIFA 14 just released today actually:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/718930-fifa-14/data

Edited on by Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,909. Posted:

wow! that's why sony doesn't believe in backwards compatibility, they still let games be published for PS2!! :O

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,910. Posted:

That's like if they made a game for the Wii U, the Wii, and the Game Cube all at the same time... or for the 3DS, DS, and GBA all at the same time... 0_o

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,911. Posted:

I think it's cool that sony still makes PS2 games.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,912. Posted:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

I also think it's cool, if only Game Cube recived this kind of support.... oh wait, my GameCube is broken, it'd change nothing, to me at least......

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,913. Posted:

The PS2 is still a thing?!
Untitled

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,914. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

That's like if they made a game for the Wii U, the Wii, and the Game Cube all at the same time... or for the 3DS, DS, and GBA all at the same time... 0_o

Well, the GameCube and GBA weren't quite as "popular" as the PS2, the last GameCube game was in 2007 and the last GBA game was in 2008: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_last_games_released_on_v...

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,915. Posted:

the last GB game was One Piece! a good way to end!

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,916. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

I also think it's cool, if only Game Cube recived this kind of support.... oh wait, my GameCube is broken, it'd change nothing, to me at least......

That would add to the problem! Of all things the Wii U didn't need, competing with the GameCube along with the Wii has to be the worst!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

1,917. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Wow, FIFA 14 is being released on the PS2, PS3, and PS4 all in the same year, has this sort of thing ever happened before?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_14

Guess EA just want's a quick buck? But, seriously who the hell would buy it for PS2?

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,918. Posted:

@Mickey yeah I was just saying this because I won't be able to get a WiiU anytime soon..... but I know it would be lame, Wii would kill off the sales of WiiU and GameCube would remove WWHD from WiiU's list of wothy games

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,919. Posted:

I can't even remember the last time I saw a PS2 game on store shelves (barring GameStop's bargain bin). I know it was a popular system, but goodness, that seems excessive.

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

1,920. Posted:

So, what's up, guys?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus