Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 96,524

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

what!?!?!?!? I thought green was the girl!!!!!!! it ends it is a guy!!!! heck I'm mad at myself...... and want to throw up for posting that without knowing......

Untitled
This was SO necessary.

you guys don't know what I saw when tried to google it........... I'm still shocked..... I'll never search stuff I'm not sure about on google again.......

You mean like the results for "blue waffle?"

whatever it may be I won't search I stad true to my words and I think it would be shocking, even more than what I saw, considering @Gioku's answer to this.....

edit:

Gioku wrote:

Oh, and guys! Here's the music for my next Bumpity animation:

ah this sweet song..... brings back some of my best childhood memories! guess I'm getting old.... though I'm still 19...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Auracle

@Gioku - You can't go wrong with Pokemon music.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku great! GBA has many memorable musics! for me it has even more than NES or SNES but that's because I started playing Videogames in the end of the N64 gen...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Every song must always be silly/light hearted, though! No dark/action-y music for Bumpity!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

WinterWarm

@Gioku

Nice! So, I just found out about renaming weapons. O.O

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

You mean like the results for "blue waffle?"

whatever it may be I won't search I stad true to my words and I think it would be shocking, even more than what I saw, considering @Gioku's answer to this.....

Don't, just don't do it ....

... and I am shocked that there exists someone who has not done that.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Ideal_Hero

Well, now that you all have had time to ponder my first question, I shall pose another.
The plural of goose is geese, so why is the plural of moose not meese?

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

KarrotMan

The same reason why the plural of house isn't hice or box isn't boxen. Maybe it has to do with the words' etymology coming from different ethnic groups, that's just a hunch btw.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Captain_Toad

The same reason why mouse isnt meeses.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

so @Ideal_Hero likes Keroro Gunsou like MANY, MANY people in NL.... I like it too(still in episode 7, though )

my Backloggery

Ideal_Hero

GuSilverFlame wrote:

so @Ideal_Hero likes Keroro Gunsou like MANY, MANY people in NL.... I like it too(still in episode 7, though )

But of course. It's quickly become one of my favorites due to its humor, characters, and charm. If you keep on watching, I may be able to promote you to the rank of a Private First Class, de arimasu!

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

GuSolarFlare

time to bust some viruses!
Untitled

my Backloggery

Jaz007

Well then, finding just the right color clothing for Nathan Drake cosplay is pretty my hard.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

@Jaz007 you do cosplay? that's really cool! I always wanted to cosplay Hibari Kyoya from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

Do you come from a land down under...

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Jaz007

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Jaz007 you do cosplay? that's really cool! I always wanted to cosplay Hibari Kyoya from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

It's my first time doing it. I'm also making Kyo (Fruits Basket) and Loke (Fairy Tail) costumes as well. I'm going to my first anime convention in a bit more than a month. I'm going with my Sister, Brother-in-law, and his little sister. (Also the girl I like). We are all doing Fairy Tail dress up. Me and the girl I like are doing a Fruits Basket dress up (she's going as Tohru, think it's only us doing Fruits Basket).

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic