Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 96,472

Electricmastro

@Trululu Even more interesting is that it has been released on 3 separate generations of Sony consoles: PS2, PS3, and PS4, all in the same year.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Joeynator3000

...Wait, did TGS already pass? o.0

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Auracle

@Gioku - I saw it. Not bad. It makes me want to experiment with my stop-motion camera more.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

sugarpixel

@Trululu: Thanks! I'm getting better every time! ...I'm contemplating doing another one today, at home... but I need another good, upbeat song from a GBA game... anyone have a good one?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Auracle

I played a PS2 once while I was staying at cabin during a trip I took with the seniors of my youth group. We were just borrowing the cabin, and the owner had a PS2. I didn't have anything to do at the time, so I played some Sonic Mega Collection.

My bro owns a really, really old PS1. Haven't played that in a while.

@Gioku - Would this fit?

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku how about the hometown theme fom Megaman Battle Network 5?

EDIT couldn't find the GBA version of the song but it must be the same, I guess....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: That one could be funny! I always add something about the song in the description of the video, too; the first one was from the track "Snow Land" from Mario Kart Super Circuit, so the description was "Bumpity finds a mask in the snow land..." Then, I had the song from Route 1 in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, so the description was "Bumpity finds an umbrella on route one..." So what should I put in the description for this song?

EDIT: same thing for yours, @Trululu.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku how about "Bumpity hangs around in his Hometown"?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Auracle

@Gioku - My song is from Route 99, if that's what you're asking.

HankLangley

Every body post a pic of their favorite pokemon just cause you can.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

SheldonRandoms

YOGA FLAME APPEARANCE!!!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jaz007

KiDasharus wrote:

Eh, I played a game on a PS2 once. It was a transformers game, or something like that. At least, I think it was a PS2. Might've been PS1

Was it Beast Wars, the based off of Armada (you could play as Pime, Hotshot, or Rachet and customize your loadout), or the movie game?

Jaz007

New_3DaSh_XL

Jaz007 wrote:

KiDasharus wrote:

Eh, I played a game on a PS2 once. It was a transformers game, or something like that. At least, I think it was a PS2. Might've been PS1

Was it Beast Wars, the based off of Armada (you could play as Pime, Hotshot, or Rachet and customize your loadout), or the movie game?

I believe it was the movie game. Here's a screenshot.
Untitled

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

WinterWarm

PS2. Crazy. Sony's high.

Who all's got MK7? I need to know if there are still people online.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

...Wait, did TGS already pass? o.0

I Know. It came and went by without my notice. It's so weird. I don't think anything important was actually announced...

Odd....what if that happened to E3? xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic