Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,561 to 18,580 of 25,088

Octane

I live next to.. well.. err.. there's not a whole lot going on here to be honest...

Octane

Blitzenexx

I'm a sucker for mountains. XD whenever I travel, I give myself eyestrain just trying to take in all the sights...especially the mountains. I haven't ever properly seen the Cascades, but I've seen the Rockies more than once and have been in the Smokey Mountains.

It kinda beats the glacial kames we have around here.

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Wii U VC), Majora's Mask 3D

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Luna_110

I live in view range of the mountains, and like two hours away from the ocean. In a country prone to disasters, both have its pro and cons XD.

But I’m used to the mountains, I wake up seeing the sun rise behind them and I always use them for my sense of direction. When I was on exchange in the US, not having the mountains in sight was weird and it usually made me homesick. It’s that kind of thing that just becomes a constant, plus, they are pretty when they are snowed.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Romanian_Prince

Dead center of midwest. I guess seeing nothing but corn is fun.

Romanian_Prince

Delibheel

Farms and fields have their charm too.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Blitzenexx

Meowpheel wrote:

Farms and fields have their charm too.

That they do! I grew up on one. There are pros and cons to it as with just about everything, but there is a certain joy burrowing through the straw with kittehs. ^_^

...And I do like the smell of tilled earth and fields, but I'm starting to think those smells might have been part of my allergy problem this fall.

I have some relatives that live out in the country near Colorado Springs. We stayed the night as part of a family vacation once. On a clear day, you can see the Rockies from their house; that's kind of when the idea entered my mind. In their case, you could watch the sun set over the mountains.

Anti-Matter

I live in Big City Surabaya.
Surabaya is located on East Java, island of Indonesia.
Surabaya name was from Sura (Shark) and Baya (Crocodile).
Surabaya is always Crowded and Hot during afternoon.
In West Surabaya, there is a Citraland, people called it the Singapore of Surabaya. Indeed, inside Citraland there are A Lot of Luxury houses, Gorgeous buildings, Beautiful gardens, Big Malls outside of Citraland area, etc , like i visit on Singapore.

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Delibheel

I live in a desert. In my town we have dust.

Lots and lots of it.

Sometimes we have wind. And it rains at least twice every year!

Edited on by Delibheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

@Meowpheel We had rain today..! Just like yesterday, and the day before, and probably tomorrow too, and the rest of the week...

Octane

Delibheel

If it rained that much here it would kill the ecosystem and everything that depends on it

Eh! My gameplay videos

Sanya_Claus

I live in the messed up weather of Florida.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Late

I live in a small city in Finland. (Although, to be fair, all cities in Finland are small.) Living by myself, studying software engineering. Doing my internship at the moment. Programming in a gaming company. It's -1.8 °C outside (271.35 K / 28.76 °F) and there's some snow. I quite like the weather right now but it won't take long until it's -20 °C.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Octane

Meowpheel lives on Mars.

Octane

Delibheel

My desert is not exactly red enough to be in Arizona or Mars.

I live in the peninsula of Baja Califonia.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Aidan7707

@Late oh jeez, i only get those temperatures during december!

but it is gonna start snowing again sometime this week, (and when i say "again" i mean it already snowed a while 'go)

Edited on by Aidan7707

Pineapple Pizza Is Bae

Twitter:

Blitzenexx

I live in the lower Midwest, roughly two hours from the nearest major city. Where I'm at is more flat and wooded than anything (with some open places), with the occasional river bottom.

Go 6 MB internet!

ZurapiiYohane

I live in Los Angeles, but in East side of LA. I wouldn't like to live in South LA. I heard it's way too dangerous!

Having fun isn't hard, when you got a library card.

ogo79

i move mountains with my bare hands.
give me a break people

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic