Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,541 to 18,560 of 18,978

Meowpheel

Holy mother of mewtwo, I got a secret rare Mewtwo GX from the Shining Legends elite trainer box I bought today.

It's so... Beautiful...

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Meowpheel

And I also got a marshadow code from the store I bought it from. I had no idea they gave those here in mexico so that was super nice too.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

roy130390

Meowpheel wrote:

And I also got a marshadow code from the store I bought it from. I had no idea they gave those here in mexico so that was super nice too.

They do?!

roy130390

Fooligan

@Meowpheel You should have asked me for a code they always give me extra I guess because I look like a huge nerd. I don't have sun and moon anyways so I don't need them.

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Meowpheel

@roy130390 yup! it was a gameplanet.

@Fooligan haha thanks I'll keep that in mind next time! I actually kinda forgot this marshadow code giveaway was a thing.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Fooligan

@roy130390 I got them. You still need one? Is this a safe place to post these?

Meowpheel

if you guy have backloggeries I'd recommend using the PM function there.

Another option is @mentioning him in a comment with the code and then deleting the post right after.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Fooligan

Meowpheel wrote:

Another option is @mentioning him in a comment with the code and then deleting the post right after.

I thought about this but I didn't think it would work but if you say it does then we'll try that whenever he's ready.

Tyranexx

roy130390 wrote:

You know, I think your cat used to be in a tv show about a blonde teenage girl with magic powers that lived with their aunts... what was it called...
Oh yeah, Harry Potter.

Sacrilege on not one, but TWO fronts.

Video Corner: Welcome Back to Termina
Currently playing: Wind Waker HD, Shining Force: Sword of Hajya (3DS VC/GG)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

roy130390

@Tyranexx Wasn't that the name of the show? You know, they were all wizards, with the talking cat and the aunts, and there were these things called hobbits (Harry, Sam, Pippin and Poppin) that wanted to destroy a ring so that they could train in the magic school to become jedis or something like that.

By the way, I really liked that part were that Dumblegalf wizard was apparently killed by the other guy ( I think it was one of the aunts that dyed her hair black) and right when he was falling from that tower thing he went down all the way through hell until he started fighting the devil.

Edited on by roy130390

roy130390

Fooligan

I did the @ mention and delete and I tried your email but it said address cannot be found.

Fooligan

Alright I sent it again. Did @ mention/ delete not work?

roy130390

@Fooligan Thanks mate I received it. I think the mention/delete probably worked but I didn't check it in time before you deleted it. Thanks a lot again!

roy130390

Fooligan

hey @Tyranexx do you want a marshadow code?

@sanya_exe I'm giving away codes for marshadow. You want one

Edited on by Fooligan

Tyranexx

@roy130390: ...Brownie points for inventiveness. XD Don't be surprised if various fandoms break down your bedroom door in the middle of the night though. XD

Video Corner: Welcome Back to Termina
Currently playing: Wind Waker HD, Shining Force: Sword of Hajya (3DS VC/GG)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic