Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,541 to 18,560 of 96,243

TOUGHDUDE94

on fire emblem warriors 1.3.0 when i what to play the game it says i have to pay for the dlc or i cannot play the game at all

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

SheldonRandoms

The lines were long everywhere I went (cuz everybody wanted to see THESE kangaroo obviously), so I decided to watch SpongeBob on my phone, and when Fred Rechid was on screen, I paused it and looked at his leg. I own a piece of his leg, which would make sense, or.....IT'S COME FULL TAIL FIN!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Eel

@andrew20 if you have save data related to the dlc content, you won't be able to play that file on a system without the dlc installed.

But you should be able to play just fine if you've never purchased the dlc at all/played your game on a system with the dlc installed.

Anyway, I bought Final Fantasy III on my Vita because it was on sale. I love the fact it has a Famicom music option.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LuigibrineTheGreat

Christmas is pretty much here! I can't believe it came so fast! Hyped to finally play Odyssey but I'm going to have to pretty much clear it any% as fast as I can before Overwatch OVERtakes my life, lol...

Also, this will be my last ever post from my old computer. I will sure miss it, as I had some good memories with it...

Anyway, here is the comparsion between my old and new machines:
Old:
500GB HDD
4GB RAM
AMD E1-6015 APU, 1.4 GHz
New:
1TB HDD
8GB RAM
Intel Core i5-7400 CPU, 3.0 GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GPU

Yeah, my old one was only one step up from a Chromebook... wow

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Aidan7707

Well Its Time For Breakfast Cause I Woke Up Half An Hour Ago!

Pineapple Pizza Is Bae

Twitter:

TOUGHDUDE94

@Meowpheel i did not buy any of the dlc

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

-Green-

Merry Christmas to anyone who celebrates it, or just likes getting together with the fam! Hope y'all have a great day!

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Inkling

Happy holidays all! Hope you get lots of Nintendo goodies.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Aidan7707

I hope you all have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious christmas!

Pineapple Pizza Is Bae

Twitter:

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

I both ironically and un-ironically enjoy "Friday" by Rebecca Black. I'm not sure how that works.

Also, i genuinely have no recollection if i brushed my teeth this morning.

man get someone to brush yer teeth for you, thats what i do on fridays

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

iLikeUrAttitude

How do I wait one more day to Christmas?!

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Octane

Drink a few bottles of strong liquor, pass out, wake up (hopefully tomorrow), profit.

Octane

Octane

How do you watch YouTube videos figuratively?

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic