Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,521 to 18,540 of 18,988

roy130390

@sanya_exe Sanya... what did you do to Joeynator? I knew it was a matter of time...

roy130390

Fooligan

It's over, Sanya has finally taken fully control! RIP Joey. He was a good dude. 😢

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Meowpheel

About as much as the whole .exe creepypastas, yes. So it fits!

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Fooligan

Cat fight!!!

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Tyranexx wrote:

#2...Well, I'm not aware of any incidents that had to be cleaned up, but a guy (we think he might've been drunk too) supposedly had an accident in his drawers in the room preceding mine last year, and the smell followed him throughout the rest of the attraction and lingered for awhile....

did he look like a spinning alligator?

I'm sure he was seeing spinning alligators by the time that happened.

i sure was

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ZurapiiYohane

My cat doesn't play with me anymore. Heck, he never liked to be held not even when he was a small kitten! He just wants food and there, he leaves.

Having fun isn't hard, when you got a library card.

ogo79

flat top is my enemy

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

sanya_exe wrote:

Here, have another Sanya pic. -w-
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

roy130390

You know, I think your cat used to be in a tv show about a blonde teenage girl with magic powers that lived with their aunts... what was it called...
Oh yeah, Harry Potter.

roy130390

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic