Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 96,531

GuSolarFlare

Doopliss!!!!!!!! now he can't transform into me
one of the most annoying and coolest bosses ever!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KingDunsparce

There's another Captain Charlie!
Also, Doopliss is amazing.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

@CaptainCharlie what there's another you?!?!?!?!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

MH3U download finished, Now I'll discover if it's goodbye social life or not(I'm almost sure it is! XD)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Okay guys, so before I set to work on the collage, what should I do for the background? Maybe just leave it transparent? Although, we really don't need the background until the end, so I'll just set to work! And we need something for @ElectricMastro, he is our leader, after all:
Untitled

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

hey everybody if I somehow disapear, or start posting less frequently I just wanted to say to not worry I just got MH3U loving it as much as I liked the Wii version(maybe even more!)

my Backloggery

Electricmastro

@Gioku HAHA! Nice!

As for X & Y.
Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

@Everyone: Okay, so here's what the picture looks like so far:
Untitled
IMO, so far, it's lookin' pretty good! So, what else should go in?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

Uuuuu~ my phone is dieing. Should of charged it and not been on NL all day with it.

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Electricmastro

@Gioku

Gumball Watterson

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku that's awesome! I think it should have Kirby wearing Ezlo XD

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Looking good so far, also could you add Fred's best friend Tom Smith (The Chocolate Fish)

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Alright! So the next additions will be: Gumball, Kirby, Pikmin, and The Chocolate Guy (); and then we need a background.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku how about Moga woods from MH3 for background? Untitled

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic