Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 96,242

GuSolarFlare

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Paper Mario background?
Untitled

forget about the monster hunter one @Gioku I like this one too!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Auracle

@Gioku - Looking good. Give me a minute and I'll find a real killer background. Kukukuku~

EDIT: Never mind.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Electricmastro

@Gioku

I'm thinking about adding that on post #1. You wouldn't mind remaking it in case other new people decide to join?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

OK! So, before I add shadows, did I forget anything/are there any late additions? If not I'm gonna start on the finishing touches.
Untitled

And @ElectricMastro: If the time comes, and there's room, I'll squeeze newcomers in.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

@Gioku Cool, like our own independent community. Also, can you please name each person represented?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku it's great!!!!!! good thing I didn't do it(I suck at photoshop)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: How should I do that? Like have a line of names at the bottom, maybe?

No, just give me the names so I can put them in Post #1, then you wouldn't have to do that for the sake of room.

sugarpixel

Electricmastro wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: How should I do that? Like have a line of names at the bottom, maybe?

No, just give me the names so I can put them in Post #1, then you wouldn't have to do that for the sake of room.

Ah, I see. Well, back to work, then!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Auracle

It's very nice, @Gioku.
It feels nice to have been a founding member of this thread.

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

sugarpixel

Alright, it is done!
Untitled
And because our leader @ElectricMastro requested it, here's all of the "crew" represented (in alphabetical order):
@CaptainCharlie
@Dark-Luigi
@DawnOverALilly
@Gioku
@GuSilverFlame
@Jaz007
@Mickey
@SheldonRandoms
@True_Hero

Enjoy, everyone!

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

Alright, it is done!
Untitled
And because our leader @ElectricMastro requested it, here's all of the "crew" represented (in alphabetical order):
@CaptainCharlie
@Dark-Luigi
@DawnOverALilly
@Gioku
@GuSilverFlame
@Jaz007
@Mickey
@SheldonRandoms
@True_Hero

Enjoy, everyone!

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

Untitled
Looks amazing. I love the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face
Nooooooooooo, I forgot to mention Waluigi or Dunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

BadKitty

Gioku wrote:

Alright, it is done!
Untitled
@CaptainCharlie
@Dark-Luigi
@DawnOverALilly
@Gioku
@GuSilverFlame
@Jaz007
@Mickey
@SheldonRandoms
@True_Hero

Enjoy, everyone!

Amazing artwork but it is rude to exclude.
Untitled
Bunch of meanies! Certain people love to make a kitty cry. ;___;
Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Auracle

BadKitty wrote:

Amazing artwork but it is rude to exclude.

It helps to show up on time, kitten. Kukuku~
Great work @Gioku. If I didn't know any better, I'd say @Electricmastro is screaming in the picture because he knows what he's created.

LordJumpMad

What are all of doing in my thread?
You must have forgotten who this thread was all about, but do not worry for LordJumpMad will show you the light!
Untitled
It will be LordJumpMad time!

All the time!

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic