Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 96,243

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

I think I should put in Fred Rechid and his revving of fryers.

Fred Rechid approves.
Untitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Gioku Please add all of our favorite characters on a picture, it would be awesome!!!!!

Okay! So what should go in it?
So we've already decided on King Boo, Touhou, & Hajime, but what else?
I think I should put in Fred Rechid and his revving of fryers, and for me I'll put in this:
Untitled
:3

Anything else that should go in there?

I didn't really favor the design of their humanoid figures. Like they make their character designs as realistic to the point they have two arms, two legs, and can stand like a human, but unlike a human, they have "Doug skin colors"

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

If everyone is happy, I'll start working on it right now! ...of course, if anyone has a late entry, this is photoshop, so it shouldn't be a problem to add something else once I've started.
Also, here's a collage-type image I made awhile ago, as a sample of my work (it isn't my best, but I liked it anyway ):
Untitled

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

A Winner is @Gioku

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@Electricmastro: Nothing about Equestria Girls bothered me in the least. I probably had a smile on my face the entire time I watched it!

And that's known as an "Amazing Technicolor Population", and Doug is the main example of one.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

Suwako: I hate it when people get me mixed up with a frog goddess, I just love the little guys, made them on a Sunday.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

sugarpixel

@DawnOverALilly: How 'bout this: you find me what you think is a "definitive Touhou image", and I'll put it in. Deal?

preferably with a transparent background.

Edited on by sugarpixel

KingDunsparce

@Gioku add in something Pikmin related or Kirby for me please

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Mickey

@Gioku Well I'd hate to be left out of the fun. How 'bout you put Mickey in? (I'm sure I can find a good picture for you if that's how this works.)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Could you also put in Ristar?
Untitled

sugarpixel

@Everyone: I'll put in all of those! Anyone who is a "regular" of this thread is free to request something (or somethings). I'm adding EG Fluttershy and a Shy Guy for me. And I won't have any time to complete this tonight, but I'll have plenty of time tomorrow. All I succeeded in doing tonight was cutting out and vectorizing EG Fluttershy for scaling.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Jaz007

@Gioku I think the picture needs some Nathan Drake in there. It lacks a Sony touch right now .
Untitled

Jaz007

sugarpixel

And guys, if you have an image for me, transparent backgrounds are the best. Although white/solid color backgrounds are good, they can still sometimes leave little artifacts around the edges. And characters on complicated backgrounds are the hardest, but I can still manage.

Auracle

@Gioku - Cool beans. I assume that I may be included, correct? I am the Chit-Chat Sixth Ranger after all.

While Reshiram is my usual motif, I believe that this handsome fellow represents my presence here more.
Untitled
Kukukuku~

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

KingDunsparce

Finished watching Episode 2: Part 1! Now I'm all caught up! (Hopefully that whole Boshi thing isn't too big of a spoiler, I doubt it is, I'm planning on playing Mario RPG as soon as it comes out on the Wii U VC, not sure what the odds are of that).
Also, I think the playing the intro at the start is great, since it's kind of like a TV show.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is 1/3 the price here in Brazilian Eshop! I'm backing up all my games just to get it NOW

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic