Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 13,081 to 13,100 of 96,531

LaserdiscGal

Pianomanfreak wrote:

Attention Everyone Freedom of Speech is Doom on Twitter. Reason why I said that go see AlphaOmegaSin's Video On Youtube.

Twitter is dumb, it can burn with Myspace for all I care

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Kyloctopus

So, I haven't been here in a while. When was the website changed (I like it)?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

Kyloctopus wrote:

So, I haven't been here in a while. When was the website changed (I like it)?

Yesterday lol.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LaserdiscGal

WaveBoy wrote:

@Socar:

Did you even own on the sega genesis or Dreamcast back in their hay day? That's when Sega got it 'right'....I owned both, rather than blindly sticking just by Nintendo and they were both prettyyyy damn solid IMO.

Dreamcast still remains my favorite system of all time, truly a great piece of hardware.

LaserdiscGal

HeroOfCybertron

Waluigi wrote:

Pianomanfreak wrote:

Attention Everyone Freedom of Speech is Doom on Twitter. Reason why I said that go see AlphaOmegaSin's Video On Youtube.

Twitter is dumb, it can burn with Myspace for all I care

Myspace is still around?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Socar

WaveBoy wrote:

@Socar:

Did you even own on the sega genesis or Dreamcast back in their hay day? That's when Sega got it 'right'....I owned both, rather than blindly sticking just by Nintendo and they were both prettyyyy damn solid IMO.

Look, SEGA just doesn't want its audience back because after seeing games like Azure, I just can't see why people want to support SEGA anymore?

Fine, vote with your wallet but don't support someone who hasn't promised you anything from the time they lose quality. I mean, if people buy unfinished games from SEGA, they make profit instead of making losses.

You like SEGA, fine but I feel butthurt that they haven't made any solid games for Nintendo and some will say that "Hey, Atlus remember?" So what? Does that mean they can abandon their IP and just buy companies and follow the EA trend?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Kylo_Ren

Harry Potter and the cursed child is coming out in a book.

Kylo_Ren

LaserdiscGal

Kylo_Ren wrote:

Harry Potter and the cursed child is coming out in a book.

That was the stage play correct?

LaserdiscGal

MsJubilee

Socar wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

@Socar:

Look, SEGA just doesn't want its audience back because after seeing games like Azure, I just can't see why people want to support SEGA anymore?

Fine, vote with your wallet but don't support someone who hasn't promised you anything from the time they lose quality. I mean, if people buy unfinished games from SEGA, they make profit instead of making losses.

You like SEGA, fine but I feel butthurt that they haven't made any solid games for Nintendo and some will say that "Hey, Atlus remember?" So what? Does that mean they can abandon their IP and just buy companies and follow the EA trend?

Socar vs the world

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

HankLangley

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@Doge I take it this new design feels..."traitorous" to you?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I GET IT

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Eel

I just got informed that our cat was killed by our dogs while we were on our way to the airport (my mom and I are on a trip, dad stayed at home)... I really don't understand it, the cat never left the roof on his own, and the dogs didn't really seem to mind him being there.

He was the sweetest, most playful and loving cat I have ever had the pleasure of meeting... No more cats for this family, it's just too sad.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

WAH! there can only be one WAHLUIGI! I challenge you to a duel!!!

Of course I win because of my golden shie....aww

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NintendoFan64

Morpheel wrote:

I just got informed that our cat was killed by our dogs while we were on our way to the airport (my mom and I are on a trip, dad stayed at home)... I really don't understand it, the cat never left the roof on his own, and the dogs didn't really seem to mind him being there.

He was the sweetest, most playful and loving cat I have ever had the pleasure of meeting... No more cats for this family, it's just too sad.

Sorry to hear that. That just sounds awful.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LaserdiscGal

TingLz wrote:

WAH! there can only be one WAHLUIGI! I challenge you to a duel!!!

Of course I win because of my golden shie....aww

A duel it is! What are thy terms!?

LaserdiscGal

Eel

@NintendoFan64: it is, I can't imagine how my dad felt when he found him, he loved the thing, and cats in general.

Just a few hours before he was choosing and selecting the fanciest cat foods and toys he could find at Walmart...

I hope he wasn't too aggressive with the dogs.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

WHoever can wah the best shall be declared the winner!

Of course I win because I cheat better

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Socar

So this happened two days ago and judge Scalia has passed away...the one who protected the video game industry in 2011.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/supreme-court-justice-who-ru...

Now I don't know much about him but whether he's something gamers hate or if its something that people rant, I'm not that idiotic compared to the comments out there. I mean, seriously, the internet is really getting harder to find common sense.

Sure, I'd want something like EA or SEGA to go bankrupt but I would never be happy for someone whose dead.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

LzWinky

@Waluigi: Sorry man, but if you hear my voice in real life...you'd probably throw in the white flag

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic