Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 13,101 to 13,120 of 96,492

Eel

Hm it seems the current trend with the moderation team is "characters that gamers love to hate".

Maybe I should disguise as a jigglypuff.

Nah. That's too much work.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LaserdiscGal

Morpheel wrote:

Hm it seems the current trend with the moderation team is "characters that gamers love to hate".

Maybe I should disguise as a jigglypuff.

Nah. That's too much work.

If you're going the pokemon route, you could always be Trubbish or Garbador

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Eat_Pie

I went and saw Deadpool today. It was a good movie, and I enjoyed it. For me, there were a couple rough patches, but overall it's pretty good and well-deserving of what it did.

I kind of want a TV show based on Deadpool, done like Daredevil.

Edited on by Eat_Pie

Eat_Pie

NintendoFan64

@Eat_Pie Since Glad to hear it was good. I was worried that it would suck.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LzWinky

Morpheel wrote:

I was thinking more along the lines of smash/jigglypuff.

Trubbish is another good one though.

Sword-wielding Fire Emblem characters. Do it! I call Corrin because he is now my new main!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

jump

Eat_Pie wrote:

I went and saw Deadpool today. It was a good movie, and I enjoyed it. For me, there were a couple rough patches, but overall it's pretty good and well-deserving of what it did.

I kind of want a TV show based on Deadpool, done like Daredevil.

You want an ultra serious tv show for character known for his comedy?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eat_Pie

@arronishere

No, I don't. I meant that I want it produced like Daredevil, instead of like Jessica Jones.

Eat_Pie

Eat_Pie

@arronishere
Yeah, it's kind of hard to explain.

Jessica Jones isn't as good as Daredevil. I'd like them to do what they did with Daredevil, instead of making it like JJ. It shouldn't be a serious show(like DD or JJ), but the characters, script, and surroundings should be good.

Edit: It's probably still unclear but what I mean is that do what DD did right and not JJ. It won't be a serious show, but the characters should be good, like DD.

Edited on by Eat_Pie

Eat_Pie

jump

^each to their own and all that but I thought Jessica Jones was fantastic, I do prefer Daredevil but generally I prefer to DD to begin with anyway, but I could find very little in the way of JJ having a poor characters, setting and plot, I'd even argue JJ has better acting and plot turns. It's not as if it's Agents of SHEILD & Gotham which are ridden with hokey moments or Flash & Arrow that can be too network tv for it's own good.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Eel

I finally got a blue yarn Yoshi amiibo. It is lovely and lovely and cute. Now I must get the pink one too. The family must be reunited.

Yarn Yoshi is love. Yarn Yoshi is life.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sticker

I was only 9 years old I loved Yarn Yoshi so much, I almost had all the merchandise and ambiios
I pray to Yarn Yoshi every night before bed thanking him for the life I've been given.
Yarn Yoshi is love I say, Yarn Yoshi is life
My dad overhears me and calls me a fanboy
I knew he was just jealous of my devotion for Yarn Yoshi
I called him a loser
He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
Im crying now, and my face hurts
I lay in bed and its really cold
A warmth is moving towards me.
I feel something touch me
Its Yarn Yoshi
I am so happy
He whispers in my ear
"Yoshi"
He eats me up to put me in a egg
My dad walks in
Yarn Yoshi looks him straight in the eye and says "Yoshi!"
Yarn Yoshi flutters through my window
Yarn Yoshi is love. Yarn Yoshi is life.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

Rumorlife

Someone tried to troll me on Tumblr. But they did it really badly. They just took what I said from a text post and came at me like a stereotypical angry ex. They said things the person they were trying to impersonate would never say. It all happened at 3am, by random chance when I posted about having taco bell.

Rumorlife

LaserdiscGal

Dankykong wrote:

Someone tried to troll me on Tumblr. But they did it really badly. They just took what I said from a text post and came at me like a stereotypical angry ex. They said things the person they were trying to impersonate would never say. It all happened at 3am, by random chance when I posted about having taco bell.

Taco Bell & Tumblr...not even once.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

MsJubilee

Man playing Street Fighter 5 online feels like i'm playing Brawl all over again. Horrible! And that lack of content is even worse.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Rumorlife

Waluigi wrote:

Dankykong wrote:

Taco Bell & Tumblr...not even once.

But Waluigi, I...

Rumorlife

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic