Forums

Topic: Take your damn clothes off.

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

Philip_J_Reed

CowLaunch wrote:

Back to the Future, Turtles and Bible Stories are the best.

Bimmy!

Bible Stories, without any doubt, is my favorite. I include that in my Christmas-tradition-watching. I also really like Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout, and for some reason The Wizard of Oz one slays me. Oh, and Dragon's Lair.

Wonder if he'll ever do Plattchen.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Chatham

I love AVGN Brutus, thanks for making my day.

Make my day even more by adding my console code in my sig.

EDIT: Oh god, I can't take it!!! ROFL!!!

Edited on by Chatham

Email: mallrat425@hotmail.com
PSN N...

theblackdragon

CowLaunch wrote:

Back to the Future, Turtles and Bible Stories are the best.

all good choices as well... I like how he goes all-out with his halloween episodes, too. Just re-watched the Jason/Freddy eps the other day myself.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Stevie

Chatham wrote:

@Stevie
The Nostalgia Critic is nothing compared to AVGN.

I wasn't comparing them just merely stating that I like them both, personally i enjoy them both equally, one reviews crap games the other crap films, its all good.

Edit: I will say about Nostalgia critic although i enjoy the Ask that guy skit he does i can't stand the Bum reviews, that really grates my nerves.

Edited on by Stevie

BrazCanaMan

I want my 20mins and 38secs back. =P
Even though he was making fun of the video it was painful to watch. And what's with @Chicken_Brutus making an appearance at 12:50? man aren't you ashamed? =P

Now playing:
(Wii - DJ Hero 2) (WiiWare / VC - -- / --)
(Game Cube - Second Sight) (DS / GBA - Eragon / --)
(Xbox360 - Burnout Paradise) (XBLA / XBIG - Puzzle Quest / --)
Wii FC - 2346 1195 9083 7926
XBOX360 Gamertag - BrazCanMan

Cheezy

Corbie wrote:

I was the guinea pig and this was the biggest piece of s**t console in the history of consoles. There is nothing on the face of the planet I hate more than the 3DO console. I own just about every game console that's ever been released in the US and some that haven't, but I will NEVER own a 3DO system again. EVER! This guy summed up my feelings perfectly.

Trust me when you buy a CDi, THEN you'll start to appreciate the 3DO. At least the 3DO had SOME good games, like the best home port of SF2 and Gex. The CDi had NONE AT ALL!!! Now THAT, is a bad console!!

Who Are You?

Stuffgamer1

For some reason, I was expecting this thread to have something to do with Sexy Poker.

That was one STUPID "game." New lows in false advertising are now burned into my mind...and I want to watch some more of his stuff, 'cause I KNOW there's a lot I haven't seen yet.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Xkhaoz

__Stevie wrote:

Good stuff, AVGN is cool as is the Nostalgia Critic.

I think that Nostagilic Critic is better.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Corbs

I agree the CDi was crap too, but I didn't trade my Super NES console and 45 games for a CDi. I don't think as bad as it is, that it can become as hated to me as the 3DO.

Plain old gamer :)

SonicMaster

You traded all that for a 3DO??!

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Corbs

Yes I did. The media said it was the next big thing, blah blah blah. So I sold it all for a 3DO. Biggest mistake in video gaming I've ever made. Took me years to build my SNES collection back up after selling that piece of s**t 3DO.

Philip_J_Reed

Corbie wrote:

Yes I did. The media said it was the next big thing, blah blah blah. So I sold it all for a 3DO. Biggest mistake in video gaming I've ever made. Took me years to build my SNES collection back up after selling that piece of s**t 3DO.

Corbie, that is the most tragic thing I've heard all day.

Sometimes I kid around with you and pull your chain a bit. This time I just want to hug you and say, "It's okay. It's okay..."

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Corbie wrote:

i bet you were about to break the main support beam to your house after you found out the truth

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Corbs

Well I appreciate the hug. I felt like an idiot for giving up all of the SNES stuff, but I'll be honest, I bought into the hype. Big Time. I only ended up keeping the 3DO for about 5 months before I finally got rid of it and starting rebuilding my SNES collection all over again.

Bassman_Q

How could that even be considered pile of crap? Its worse than that!

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Knux

Wow, after watching the video I can't believe a horrible game like this existed. This is not even a game, it is a sick and funny slideshow.

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.