General Discussion Forum

Topic: Sonic Lost World

Showing 181 to 200 of 341

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

181. Posted:

The enemy design is atrocious.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RR529

182. Posted:

I kind of agree with @Retro_on_theGo on the new enemy characters. They don't look like they belong in a Sonic game...

However, they do have somewhat of a "chaotic" design, and combining that with the fact that they share the same colors of the Chaos Emeralds (as pointed out by @Sony_70), could they be sentient manifestations of the emeralds themselves?

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

183. Posted:

I think it will be great, but this is coming from a guy that liked all the Sonic games up to the end of GCN. The only Sonic game I played from last gen was Seven Rings on Wii, and I didn't like it. Other than that, I've liked Sonic in every game.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

184. Posted:

So, who believes we are getting another "Rush" game for the 3DS version? As much as I want otherwise, I think it to be true.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

185. Posted:

@Knuckles - I'm pretty sure that this said that the 3DS version will have 3D stages.

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

186. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I completely disagree. It's the type of absurd Saturday Morning Cartoon stuff was I hoping for.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Hunter-D

187. Posted:

Boxart:

Untitled

Untitled

http://www.backloggery.com/dem0

Twitter: GoonerFC10

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

188. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I completely disagree. It's the type of absurd Saturday Morning Cartoon stuff was I hoping for.

Much better than the Dragon Ball Z esuqe character design past sonic games and comics thrive on
Untitled
Untitled

Mind you I don't hate any of those character's either (I really like Blaze and Marine as an alternate sonic and tails)

But the these character designs remind of the Wisps
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

189. Posted:

The red villain reminds me of the Shake King from Wario Land: Shake It! in the face.
Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

190. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Exactly, Sonic started out as a cartoon hedgehog, but things just felt weird to me when they tried to put him in a real world setting like in Adventure, Aventure 2, and 06. The games have started looking a lot better now since Unleashed where they put back the cartoony look in the characters.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

191. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

@Knuckles - I'm pretty sure that this said that the 3DS version will have 3D stages.

/passes out

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

192. Posted:

Who here is planning on buying the Wii U and 3DS version of Lost World?
I am, but I plan of getting Wii U version first. :p

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Final-Starman

193. Posted:

Can't wait for the game! IIRC, Nintendo was helping Sega with this game? I heard it somewhere, can't seem to remember where...

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

AuthorMessage

Austroid

194. Posted:

Untitled

So far the pink guy's been my favorite.

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 4
"There is a group of fans for the films that doesn't like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike." -George Lucas

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

195. Posted:

@ClassicSonicFan I'm getting 3DS first, but this could be my first Wii U game when I eventually get one. Don't get me wrong, I want a Wii U, but I don't have the money, and I play handhelds more than consoles.

@Austriod Very cool about the Miiverse post! :D

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

196. Posted:

I mean, I get its a whole other world. I get they don't look like they fit in Sonic's world because they're not from it, but damn I just can't get over how strange they look. haha. The Wisps looked like they belonged in Sonic more! I really hope we get more gameplay soon. Looks interesting from that perspective.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

197. Posted:

I honestly believe SEGA is once again targeting children as their main audience. That would explain the bosses. Although 6 bosses, 6 emeralds, where is the 7th. Eggman?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

CaveDweller

198. Posted:

Man, that boxart is beyond average. It looks like a handful of official artwork pieces where just thrown together by an amateur..

Right now, the Deadly Six really aren't doing it for me just yet. Am I the only one who thinks they're recycled characters that were intended to be used in Sonic Colours? There was technically six different worlds in that game too...

CaveDweller

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8504-5986 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben-CD

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

199. Posted:

I don't get this rumor I've been hearing about the green villain being Cosmo from Sonic X.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,MLP:FiM,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: Bubblenom

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

200. Posted:

@Drobotic Cosmo's dead... :'(

I hate 4Kids for cutting that whole scene with Tails out

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital