Forums

Topic: Sonic Lost World

Posts 181 to 200 of 336

RR529

I kind of agree with @Retro_on_theGo on the new enemy characters. They don't look like they belong in a Sonic game...

However, they do have somewhat of a "chaotic" design, and combining that with the fact that they share the same colors of the Chaos Emeralds (as pointed out by @Sony_70), could they be sentient manifestations of the emeralds themselves?

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SCRAPPER392

I think it will be great, but this is coming from a guy that liked all the Sonic games up to the end of GCN. The only Sonic game I played from last gen was Seven Rings on Wii, and I didn't like it. Other than that, I've liked Sonic in every game.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Auracle

@Knuckles - I'm pretty sure that this said that the 3DS version will have 3D stages.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

kkslider5552000

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The enemy design is atrocious.

I completely disagree. It's the type of absurd Saturday Morning Cartoon stuff was I hoping for.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I completely disagree. It's the type of absurd Saturday Morning Cartoon stuff was I hoping for.

Much better than the Dragon Ball Z esuqe character design past sonic games and comics thrive on
Untitled
Untitled

Mind you I don't hate any of those character's either (I really like Blaze and Marine as an alternate sonic and tails)

But the these character designs remind of the Wisps
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

MrWalkieTalkie

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Exactly, Sonic started out as a cartoon hedgehog, but things just felt weird to me when they tried to put him in a real world setting like in Adventure, Aventure 2, and 06. The games have started looking a lot better now since Unleashed where they put back the cartoony look in the characters.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

SammyOfMobius

Who here is planning on buying the Wii U and 3DS version of Lost World?
I am, but I plan of getting Wii U version first.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Final-Starman

Can't wait for the game! IIRC, Nintendo was helping Sega with this game? I heard it somewhere, can't seem to remember where...

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

PanicPuppet

Untitled

So far the pink guy's been my favorite.

PanicPuppet

Retro_on_theGo

I mean, I get its a whole other world. I get they don't look like they fit in Sonic's world because they're not from it, but damn I just can't get over how strange they look. haha. The Wisps looked like they belonged in Sonic more! I really hope we get more gameplay soon. Looks interesting from that perspective.

Knuckles

I honestly believe SEGA is once again targeting children as their main audience. That would explain the bosses. Although 6 bosses, 6 emeralds, where is the 7th. Eggman?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

CaveDweller

Man, that boxart is beyond average. It looks like a handful of official artwork pieces where just thrown together by an amateur..

Right now, the Deadly Six really aren't doing it for me just yet. Am I the only one who thinks they're recycled characters that were intended to be used in Sonic Colours? There was technically six different worlds in that game too...

CaveDweller

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8504-5986 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben-CD

Drobotic

I don't get this rumor I've been hearing about the green villain being Cosmo from Sonic X.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Raylax

Knuckles wrote:

I honestly believe SEGA is once again targeting children as their main audience. That would explain the bosses. Although 6 bosses, 6 emeralds, where is the 7th. Eggman?

It's precisely the audience they should've been targeting when they were trying to be darker and edgier, haha.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Adventure and was actually quite fond of Heroes - fond enough to 100% it - but the stories were getting a bit ridiculous

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.