Forums

Topic: Sonic Lost World

Posts 201 to 220 of 336

SammyOfMobius

More Sonic Lost World news coming today! (Friday)

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Captain_Toad

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Annnnnnd how do you know this?

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

HaastMK7

I am hoping this game has more of a "Super Mario Galaxy" theme to it than 2D side scrolling

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

SammyOfMobius

mariobro4 wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Annnnnnd how do you know this?

Here you go, my friends:
http://gengame.net/2013/06/more-sonic-lost-world-details-hitt...
https://twitter.com/RichIGN (Scroll down A LOT)

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

SammyOfMobius

Wow it's been one month since anyone posted on this thread.

JoyBoy

That says a lot about sonic.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

SammyOfMobius

Longforgotten wrote:

That says a lot about sonic.

Sonic's still popular. It's just that Sega has announced much since E3.

Captain_Toad

Heh-heh as far as i'm aware, there's not much news going on in lost world.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SammyOfMobius

mariobro4 wrote:

Tisk tisk. Yet another troll who's to butthurt to accept Sonic's actually good again. Sigh, unfortunately lots of people are like this nowadays.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

FireMario887

This is the game I am currently most hyped for. The gameplay looks amazing along with nifty HD animations. I'll be getting the Wii U version, but the 3DS also looks impressive. I wonder what all color powers are going to be in it?

FireMario887

SammyOfMobius

Varia01 wrote:

This is the game I am currently most hyped for. The gameplay looks amazing along with nifty HD animations. I'll be getting the Wii U version, but the 3DS also looks impressive. I wonder what all color powers are going to be in it?

I'm getting both versions!

Captain_Toad

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

mariobro4 wrote:

Tisk tisk. Yet another troll who's to butthurt to accept Sonic's actually good again. Sigh, unfortunately lots of people are like this nowadays.

Oops, I'm believe that my last comment was misinterpreted. I meant that there's no other new information besides the two trailers those 3-level demo stations from WiiU and 3ds that were there. Things have gotten pretty quiet from Sega since then.
B.T.W. Just because my name is Mariobro4, doesn't mean I'm anti sonic okay. I'm actually excited for this game.

SammyOfMobius

mariobro4 wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

mariobro4 wrote:

Oops, I'm believe that my last comment was misinterpreted. I meant that there's no other new information besides the two trailers those 3-level demo stations from WiiU and 3ds that were there. Things have gotten pretty quiet from Sega since then.
B.T.W. Just because my name is Mariobro4, doesn't mean I'm anti sonic okay. I'm actually excited for this game.

OK I'm sorry. I'm excited for Lost World and Super Mario 3D World! And yeah I want to see more Zones and more details on the story. I mean, two trailers of Windy Hill and playthroughs for 3 acts isn't enough! If memory serves me right, Sonic Lost World will be released in nearly 3 months so they need to give us more info soon!

CrimsonFire

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

If memory serves me right, Sonic Lost World will be released in nearly 3 months so they need to give us more info soon!

This is a good thing,when im starting to play this game i dont want to know whats ahead and everything that comes is new and i havnt seen before in either trailers or leaked info.

shingi_70

can;t see them either. Go to 4Gamer since thye had the pics with summaries of the game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.