Forums

Topic: Semi-Official Club Nintendo code exchange thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 339

teko

@shinesprite Have you already downloaded Rusty's baseball, Steel Diver Sub wars and Pokemon bank? those are all free and will each give 15 coins, or you could buy a couple cheap eshop or vc games (as long as it was released before Jan. 19th)

switch fc: SW-6081-8793-0424

KRO

Bushido_Fai wrote:

KRO wrote:

@Bushido_Fai Are you here? Sorry if I'm being naggy, it's just that the deadline is creeping up on me

Hey man, yeah I definitely have them, I'll mail them to you in a bit if that's ok? Just got back from work about an hour ago and had to go back out for family meeting (ended up not going home after work on Saturday morning and just stayed there and worked until today lol).

Good stuff, thanks again

KRO

shinesprite

@ted-k Thanks, but I have already downloaded those games and received their associated points (surprisingly, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball only gave 10 coins total).

@Nintender222 Just so you know, Pokémon X only generates 50 coins: 40 for product registration and 10 for the post-play.

shinesprite

Nintender222

Oh im sorry shine sprite
Still, you accept the offer?

Nintender222

ChuJelly

TheMasterGamer23 wrote:

Hi @ChuJelly, I have a code for wii fit plus which is 100 coins (I checked, It really is) I would happily accept anything for the same value. =)

Woops, sorry for the late reply! Been a bit busy with school work today.
I was about to say that I already have Wii Fit Plus the game, since my mom is kind of a health nut.... but apparently, I have the game but I don't have it registered for coins, and I can't find the code in the box anymore! Very odd. D:
I'll be sure to look for that later then to share with someone on here, but for now, sure! I can trade you a SiNG Party and Kingdom Hearts 3D code for your extra code. 60 coins + 10 PP and 40 coins + 10 PP, and that amounts to 120- you profit 10 coins too over your 100 + 10 Post Play Don't need to worry as much anymore trying to get every coin I can since I no longer have to shoot for Doc Louis on top of it (thanks a bunch Sonicsmashbros ! ) and your Wii Fit code and my remaining PP surveys should shoot me over my 700 goal. Just send me an email at [email protected]!

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

nacho_chicken

I have a Pokemon HeartGold CN code I found the other day. I don't know how much it's worth or if it would still work, but it's worth a shot. Contact me at [email protected] if you want it.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Nintender222

Nacho chicken who are you asking?
If youre asking to everyone then can i have the code?
Also i sent an email about this and my offer

Nintender222

shinesprite

@Nintender222 No problem. Unfortunately though, I can't accept your offer. I have already registered all of my codes, and I don't have any duplicates lying around.

@nacho_chicken I would also be willing to try out that code ... though I understand if you have already given it away.

shinesprite

Kami2Kami

KRO wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

KRO wrote:

@Bushido_Fai Are you here? Sorry if I'm being naggy, it's just that the deadline is creeping up on me

Hey man, yeah I definitely have them, I'll mail them to you in a bit if that's ok? Just got back from work about an hour ago and had to go back out for family meeting (ended up not going home after work on Saturday morning and just stayed there and worked until today lol).

Good stuff, thanks again

Hey @KRO, I lost your e-mail address so I'll just post the codes here for you:

SSB4 (WiiU) JTVKBH76YPSCANEL
SSB4 (WiiU) 81EOS46TY3VZA0XQ
SSB4 (3DS) MLWEQ5P988QYX5OL
SSB4 (3DS) EKQHKVX2IP5FO94R

This concludes our agreement.

Edited on by Kami2Kami

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

ChuJelly

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

@ChuJelly Did I just waste all my coins when you had the coins?

Kind of Part of why I felt so bad with all your kindness. I gave up all my coins last month to buy the Majora's Mask Puzzle for my friend since she collects Zelda and needed it really bad, and I've been desperately trying to work my way back up to 700 to try to get something for myself this time. (posters)
I should have extra codes after I'm done, I ended up with more than I thought. Do you want them? I could give up on posters and buy you a download to make up for what you got me if you want too. Definitely don't want any hard feelings and you'd deserve Doc Louis was something I was shooting for on addition to the posters since it was CN exclusive and I still regret not getting it in 2009, I just took the trade offered, sorry if it seems I'm taking advantage of your coins

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

KRO

Bushido_Fai wrote:

KRO wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

KRO wrote:

Good stuff, thanks again

Hey @KRO, I lost your e-mail address so I'll just post the codes here for you:

SSB4 (WiiU) JTVKBH76YPSCANEL
SSB4 (WiiU) 81EOS46TY3VZA0XQ
SSB4 (3DS) MLWEQ5P988QYX5OL
SSB4 (3DS) EKQHKVX2IP5FO94R

This concludes our agreement.

They were all taken, and when I googled them, I found this page

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-3ds/62556758/698282264

It's not like it matters anyway, I already found someone to share a code with, but some honesty is nice

Edited on by KRO

KRO

Nintender222

This is the last time i post this
Im offering a pokemon x pin code in change of a download code of super smash bros 3ds or 64 for wii
Accept this now or you will regret it
Email [email protected]

Edited on by Nintender222

Nintender222

Inkling

@Nintender222 A Pokemon X code in exchange for a copy of SSB4 3DS?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

KRO

Inkling wrote:

trust me, it's a good deal

hehehe

KRO

KRO

Jahir wrote:

KRO wrote:

Inkling wrote:

trust me, it's a good deal

hehehe

No, it's not

yes it is, hehehe, trust me, I have pHD in business

Edited on by KRO

KRO

Nintender222

Or it could be ssb64 for the wii

Nintender222

Nintender222

You can search internet to find a ssb3ds code generator ven though its semi legal
Just like this page!

Nintender222

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.