Forums

Topic: Semi-Official Club Nintendo code exchange thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 339

ChuJelly

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

It dosen't work. Are you scamming me? .

Wait, it doesn't? Hm.... that's odd. Let me make sure I gave you the right code. My friend gave me that Smash 3DS code and told me he hadn't registered it yet. I suppose he could've been lying, or somebody somewhere could've gotten lucky with guessing a code..... though I would doubt.
I hadn't used your code for Super Mario Land yet though, so there is still that. Not trying to scam you here dude! Sorry if there is some mistake going on here, dang D:

K

Ah, I found the problem. The PIN is popping up as invalid for me as well (like, not even producing an already used error invalid) so I am guessing my friend mistyped it in sending me the code over Facebook message! I'll try to contact him and get him to send it again (if not just find and GIVE me the slip itself), so we can do this trade later if you're able to later on. Very sorry for my friend's apparent mistake.
Edit: It's an American code. Are you from European CN, or American?

Edited on by ChuJelly

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Wait, it doesn't? Hm.... that's odd. Let me make sure I gave you the right code. My friend gave me that Smash 3DS code and told me he hadn't registered it yet. I suppose he could've been lying, or somebody somewhere could've gotten lucky with guessing a code..... though I would doubt.
I hadn't used your code for Super Mario Land yet though, so there is still that. Not trying to scam you here dude! Sorry if there is some mistake going on here, dang D:

K

Ah, I found the problem. The PIN is popping up as invalid for me as well (like, not even producing an already used error invalid) so I am guessing my friend mistyped it in sending me the code over Facebook message! I'll try to contact him and get him to send it again (if not just find and GIVE me the slip itself), so we can do this trade later if you're able to later on. Very sorry for my friend's apparent mistake.

It's fine. It probably won't take too long. I'll just watch some videos to pass time . While you're waiting, you can register the game I gave you.

Edited on by Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

Nintender222

Im giving Pokemon X pin code (60 coins)
I want a code of a console or game thats above 50 or or its 70
If not then its not accepted

Nintender222

Justlink

Nintender222 wrote:

Im giving Pokemon X pin code (60 coins)
I want a code of a console or game thats above 50 or or its 70
If not then its not accepted

Pokemon X will only earn 50 points.

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

K

Yay, it works! I just have to finish the survey. Before I entered the code, I needed 10 more coins to reach platinum, so that's good too! I finish surveys by tapping random stuff lol.

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

K

Yay, it works! I just have to finish the survey. Before I entered the code, I needed 10 more coins to reach platinum, so that's good too! I finish surveys by tapping random stuff lol.

I have platinum status now, the codes will be emailed to me, and I will get you the game now! Edit: I just sent it

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

@justlink Since I have to give ChuJelly's 3ds dlc code to him, can you send me yours when you get it? I will send you a download code for Grill-Off With Ultra Hand (for Wii or Wii U). I would be deeply appreciated.

Sonicsmashbros

Justlink

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

@justlink Since I have to give ChuJelly's 3ds dlc code to him, can you send me yours when you get it? I will send you a download code for Grill-Off With Ultra Hand (for Wii or Wii U). I would be deeply appreciated.

I'll give it to ya free when i get it of course

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

ChuJelly

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

K

I have platinum status now, the codes will be emailed to me, and I will get you the game now! Edit: I just sent it

Got it! Thanks a bunch for the trade! Glad I could help you get to Platinum and get Mewtwo as well. But especially thank you for the two game codes! You're a cool and nice seeming dude, we should maybe Smash sometime if you're ever up for it (busy myself right now though)

Sonicsmashbros

justlink wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

I'll give it to ya free when i get it of course

K thanks so much! I'll give it to ChuJelly then

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

K

Got it! Thanks a bunch for the trade! Glad I could help you get to Platinum and get Mewtwo as well. But especially thank you for the two game codes! You're a cool and nice seeming dude, we should maybe Smash sometime if you're ever up for it (busy myself right now though)

Do you want a code for Grill-Off With Ultra Hand for Wii or Wii U? Also, my friend code is 4854-6799-4464.

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Do you want a code for Grill-Off With Ultra Hand for Wii or Wii U? Also, my friend code is 4854-6799-4464.

Sure! That's always been something on Club Nintendo I've wanted but never got around to getting, so it would be nice to have, if you have nobody better to give it to. Gosh, you are a very nice person. And my FC is 4639-9121-4172 , can't access my 3DS right now but will add you

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Sure! That's always been something on Club Nintendo I've wanted but never got around to getting, so it would be nice to have, if you have nobody better to give it to. Gosh, you are a very nice person. And my FC is 4639-9121-4172 , can't access my 3DS right now but will add you

No problem! Added! I'll send the code in just a sec. Sent!

Sonicsmashbros

Nintender222

Ok i guess nobody wants the pokemon x code.....

Nintender222

shinesprite

Well I finally finished registering the last of my codes and post-play surveys... and I'm 25 coins short of getting Paper Mario Sticker Star Star.

Anyone willing to offer me a NA code?

I can offer a NA Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) demo code or any of the following steam codes in exchange:

• Metro: Last Light
  • Awesomenauts
  • Capsized
  • Dear Esther
  • F.E.A.R.
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Guardians of Middle-earth
  • Mortal Kombat Kollection
  • The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
  • The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

[email protected]

Edited on by shinesprite

shinesprite

TheMasterGamer23

Hi @ChuJelly, I have a code for wii fit plus which is 100 coins (I checked, It really is) I would happily accept anything for the same value. =)

Puts on shades I'm here to play games and chew bubble gum, and I forget to bring the gum...

Twitter:

KRO

@Bushido_Fai Are you here? Sorry if I'm being naggy, it's just that the deadline is creeping up on me

KRO

Kami2Kami

KRO wrote:

@Bushido_Fai Are you here? Sorry if I'm being naggy, it's just that the deadline is creeping up on me

Hey man, yeah I definitely have them, I'll mail them to you in a bit if that's ok? Just got back from work about an hour ago and had to go back out for family meeting (ended up not going home after work on Saturday morning and just stayed there and worked until today lol).

Edited on by Kami2Kami

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

Sonicsmashbros

@ChuJelly Your friend did type the code wrong. I'll email you the explanation.

Sonicsmashbros

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.