Topic: Semi-Official Club Nintendo code exchange thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 339

Kami2Kami

KRO wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

KRO wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

KRO wrote:

@Bushido_Fai Are you here? Sorry if I'm being naggy, it's just that the deadline is creeping up on me

Hey man, yeah I definitely have them, I'll mail them to you in a bit if that's ok? Just got back from work about an hour ago and had to go back out for family meeting (ended up not going home after work on Saturday morning and just stayed there and worked until today lol).

Good stuff, thanks again

Hey @KRO, I lost your e-mail address so I'll just post the codes here for you:

SSB4 (WiiU) JTVKBH76YPSCANEL
SSB4 (WiiU) 81EOS46TY3VZA0XQ
SSB4 (3DS) MLWEQ5P988QYX5OL
SSB4 (3DS) EKQHKVX2IP5FO94R

This concludes our agreement.

They were all taken, and when I googled them, I found this page

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-3ds/62556758/698282264

It's not like it matters anyway, I already found someone to share a code with, but some honesty is nice

Heh guess you caught me out, but grabbing so many codes yourself is greedy. Especially when you were going help someone else with my codes!

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

Nintender222

Last time i post this
Im gving a pin code of pokemon X in change of a ssb64 download code that you can get at club nintendo for 250 coins
Accept this now!!!!!!!!!

Nintender222

KickButt_Gaming

Anyone wanna team up for mewtwo? I got the 3ds version, just need the wii u version.

In Game Name: Jeremiah
Friend Safari: Ice Type

3DS Friend Code: 1993-8313-3875

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

@ChuJelly Did I just waste all my coins when you had the coins?

Kind of Part of why I felt so bad with all your kindness. I gave up all my coins last month to buy the Majora's Mask Puzzle for my friend since she collects Zelda and needed it really bad, and I've been desperately trying to work my way back up to 700 to try to get something for myself this time. (posters)
I should have extra codes after I'm done, I ended up with more than I thought. Do you want them? I could give up on posters and buy you a download to make up for what you got me if you want too. Definitely don't want any hard feelings and you'd deserve Doc Louis was something I was shooting for on addition to the posters since it was CN exclusive and I still regret not getting it in 2009, I just took the trade offered, sorry if it seems I'm taking advantage of your coins

It's fine . It was just that I have no coins to buy any platinum gifts when they come out .

Sonicsmashbros

Nintender222

Sonicsmashbros
The gold and platinum rewards are free

Nintender222

Sonicsmashbros

Nintender222 wrote:

Sonicsmashbros
The gold and platinum rewards are free

:0 You can get all of them without coins!?!?!?!?!?

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Yup! All Platinum members are allowed to choose one free gift from a set list of Platinum and Gold rewards, regardless of how many coins they hold as long as they make status. Not ALL of the things listed unfortunately (unless they do things different to send it off?) but all members choose which item they want most and Platinum members get far more choices. You don't have to worry about coins with it, it's kind of like a reward for Nintendo loyalty throughout the year

According to the FAQ the rewards for Gold/Platinum are likely going to be a list of all downloads like last year- usually including 30-50 dollar retail games as well as eShop exclusives. I got a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D download free last year ($30 game normally) for example. Might still have physical things though if they've changed their minds.

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

ChuJelly

I post really long messages on here. I'm sorry if I annoy anybody. Rather long winded.

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

KRO

Bushido_Fai wrote:

KRO wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

KRO wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

KRO wrote:

@Bushido_Fai Are you here? Sorry if I'm being naggy, it's just that the deadline is creeping up on me

Hey man, yeah I definitely have them, I'll mail them to you in a bit if that's ok? Just got back from work about an hour ago and had to go back out for family meeting (ended up not going home after work on Saturday morning and just stayed there and worked until today lol).

Good stuff, thanks again

Hey @KRO, I lost your e-mail address so I'll just post the codes here for you:

SSB4 (WiiU) JTVKBH76YPSCANEL
SSB4 (WiiU) 81EOS46TY3VZA0XQ
SSB4 (3DS) MLWEQ5P988QYX5OL
SSB4 (3DS) EKQHKVX2IP5FO94R

This concludes our agreement.

They were all taken, and when I googled them, I found this page

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-3ds/62556758/698282264

It's not like it matters anyway, I already found someone to share a code with, but some honesty is nice

Heh guess you caught me out, but grabbing so many codes yourself is greedy. Especially when you were going help someone else with my codes!

They weren't your codes, you said you got them from a factory. You were the one offering more codes than I needed. And how is it greedy helping out other people? That sounds like the opposite, being generous. Aren't those two things contradictory? Grabbing so many codes for myself while helping other people?

Edited on by KRO

KRO

Kami2Kami

You were helping someone out with codes not your own and claiming it. Imagine if batman saved Mary-Jane but Spider-Man claimed it was him who saved her? How would that make you feel?

Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

KRO

I wouldn't demand any honor, compensation or acknowledgement for helping out others. I would never claim the codes were mine, and I never did. A more likely scenario is that you're sitting on a heap of rations doing nothing with them, and then I take them and give them two people. Who's the greedy one?

Edited on by KRO

KRO

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Yup! All Platinum members are allowed to choose one free gift from a set list of Platinum and Gold rewards, regardless of how many coins they hold as long as they make status. Not ALL of the things listed unfortunately (unless they do things different to send it off?) but all members choose which item they want most and Platinum members get far more choices. You don't have to worry about coins with it, it's kind of like a reward for Nintendo loyalty throughout the year

According to the FAQ the rewards for Gold/Platinum are likely going to be a list of all downloads like last year- usually including 30-50 dollar retail games as well as eShop exclusives. I got a Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D download free last year ($30 game normally) for example. Might still have physical things though if they've changed their minds.

You can only choose one for free, but then would you have to spend coins if you wanted to get another one of the games?

Sonicsmashbros

Freeon-Leon

So, is there anyone interested in a Smash for 3DS or Pokémon AS pin code? I'd be glad to trade for another pin code, I just need 10 coins right now

Edited on by Freeon-Leon

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Nintender222

Jahir Can i have the Pokemon AS code?but how much is it?
I have a code of Pokemon X but i would prefer you giving me a SSB64 wii code but if you have enough coins but, hey if dont want
Its okay

Nintender222

Freeon-Leon

Nintender222 wrote:

Jahir Can i have the Pokemon AS code?but how much is it?
I have a code of Pokemon X but i would prefer you giving me a SSB64 wii code but if you have enough coins but, hey if dont want
Its okay

We could trade codes buddy, take it or leave it

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Kami2Kami

KRO wrote:

I wouldn't demand any honor, compensation or acknowledgement for helping out others. I would never claim the codes were mine, and I never did. A more likely scenario is that you're sitting on a heap of rations doing nothing with them, and then I take them and give them two people. Who's the greedy one?

I never said I sit on a heap of rations lol - I said I would get them from the factory meaning that the heap belongs to the factory not me. So, you, you're the greedy one

JonSpangler

Need 110 coins to reach platinum.

In lew of donations (although will take them) I am looking for suggestions of games to download to help me reach my goal. Hidden gems or lost in the shuffle games to help me. 3DS or WiiU.

Also does anyone know if you use redeem your coins for a game off of CN do you get coins when you download it on your system?

JonSpangler

Twitter:

Late

Does anyone have Smash for 3DS code (Europe)? I can offer Omega Ruby code in exchange.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

shinesprite

JonSpangler wrote:

Also does anyone know if you use redeem your coins for a game off of CN do you get coins when you download it on your system?

As long as your systems are properly linked to your CN account and the games you redeemed are on this list, then yes, they will roll over into more points.

shinesprite

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.