Forums

Topic: Semi-Official Club Nintendo code exchange thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 339

Kami2Kami

KRO wrote:

Yeah, he bought it new, he's looking into it as we speak

Get Nintendo to give him some compensation, like a £100 eShop voucher or something..!

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

KRO

He's a pretty carefree person so I don't think he cares much, especially now that you're helping us out

When can I expect the codes, by the way?

Edited on by KRO

KRO

Kami2Kami

Bushido_Fai wrote:

How many do you want? I'll get them when I go to work tonight and will probably send you them tomorrow as I will home around 5am and will need some sleep first...

Is that ok?

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

KRO

Didn't see that, awesome

KRO

shinesprite

Hey guys, I know I originally already posted this in the "Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^" thread, but I think the topic better belongs here.

IN short, I'd like to get Paper Mario Sticker Star (700 coins), but I'm currently sitting on 625 coins. I'm hoping that a few post-play surveys will show up in the next day or two (hopefully boosting me to 675 coins), but even still, I'll be a bit short.

If any of you would be willing to offer me a code, my email is: [email protected]
If you would like something in return, I could probably offer you my spare MH 4 Ultimate demo code, or one of a few Steam keys I have lying around.

shinesprite

AlphaAlex

Hey, can anyone spare a Wii U Smash 4 code (EU)? The only thing I can give in exchange is a Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate code (EU), but it would be much appreciated.
[email protected]
And can anyone tell me how you can safely exchange codes with someone, or is it just a question of trust?

AlphaAlex

KRO

AlphaAlex wrote:

Hey, can anyone spare a Wii U Smash 4 code (EU)? The only thing I can give in exchange is a Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate code (EU), but it would be much appreciated.
[email protected]
And can anyone tell me how you can safely exchange codes with someone, or is it just a question of trust?

It's just trust, yeah

I might be able to help you, you're interested in that Mewtwo-promotion, right?

KRO

AlphaAlex

@KRO
Yeah, it's for the Mewtwo promotion. If you could help me out, that would be great!

Edited on by AlphaAlex

AlphaAlex

KRO

I can maybe help you, but I need to check out some things first (I'm already cooperating with several people). You should keep looking for other people while I settle things, but if you don't find someone to cooperate with, just post here in the thread later tonight and I can probably answer you then.

KRO

Sonicsmashbros

Download codes offering:

Grill-Off With Ultra Hand! (Wii)
Wario Land 2 (3ds)
Super Mario Land (3ds Virtual Console)

What I want in exchange:

Super Smash Bros. for 3ds (Pin Code)

I would like to get Mewtwo promotion. I will also give you the dlc code for your 3ds if you give me your pin code. I don't know if it matters if it's North American or not. My email is [email protected].

Edited on by Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

Nintender222

Im giving Flipnote studio 3d US code
In exchange, I want SSB3ds (not the pin code)or SSB64 wii code

Email: [email protected]

Edited on by Nintender222

Nintender222

8tM

I have 240 coins on Club Nintendo. That's 10 coins short of getting basically anything I would actually want to get. I do have a spare code for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, so I can offer that to anyone, although I'm not sure if the code is just invalid or I can't redeem it since I already have with my own copy of the game, so if you want to offer something you may want to try my code before giving yours. I'm looking for anything that can get me 10 coins or more, so anything will do, as long as it's something I don't already own (the only 3DS games I own are Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario 3D Land, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Smash Bros). I would love it if I could get a code for Smash Bros Wii U so I could get the Mewtwo promotion, but that's a bit too much to ask since I'm only offering a 3DS game. My Email address is [email protected]

8tM

Nintender222

I could give you flipnote 3ds

Nintender222

8tM

Nintender222 wrote:

I could give you flipnote 3ds

I already have it, it doesn't have a Club Nintendo survey. Thus, I wouldn't gain any coins from it.

8tM

LegendaryYoshi

L8T wrote:

I have 240 coins on Club Nintendo. That's 10 coins short of getting basically anything I would actually want to get. I do have a spare code for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, so I can offer that to anyone, although I'm not sure if the code is just invalid or I can't redeem it since I already have with my own copy of the game, so if you want to offer something you may want to try my code before giving yours. I'm looking for anything that can get me 10 coins or more, so anything will do, as long as it's something I don't already own (the only 3DS games I own are Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario 3D Land, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Smash Bros). I would love it if I could get a code for Smash Bros Wii U so I could get the Mewtwo promotion, but that's a bit too much to ask since I'm only offering a 3DS game. My Email address is [email protected]

I have an ocarina of time 3ds club nintendo pin if your interested

LegendaryYoshi

AlphaAlex

@KRO I've been taking a look around, and alas, I haven't been lucky.

AlphaAlex

KRO

AlphaAlex wrote:

@KRO I've been taking a look around, and alas, I haven't been lucky.

Alright, as soon as I get a response from the guy I'm quoting below me, I'll help you out

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

How many do you want? I'll get them when I go to work tonight and will probably send you them tomorrow as I will home around 5am and will need some sleep first...

Is that ok?

How's it going, you still alive?

KRO

Sonicsmashbros

Edit:

You can pick two codes. Although, the games with money signs are games I haven't bought, but I can if you choose to, which means you can only pick one with a money sign. You can still take another game after, but without the sign on it. Think of it as a special deal. After the first exchange, I'll update the list on the last game l can give away.

Download codes offering:

Wario Land 2 (3ds) $
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (Wii Virtual Console) $
Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II (Wii Virtual Console) $
NES Play Action Football (Wii Virtual Console) $
Art Style: CUBELLO (Wii) $
3D Classics: TwinBee™ (3ds Virtual Console) $
Super Mario Land: 6 Golden Coins (3ds Virtual Console) $
Kersploosh! (3ds) $
BaseBall (3ds Virtual Console) $
Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters (3ds Virtual Console) $
Metroid II: Return of Samus (3ds Virtual Console) $
Donkey Kong (3ds Virtual Console) $
Golf (3ds Virtual Console) $
Tennis (3ds Virtual Console) $
Mario's Picross (3ds Virtual Console) $
Radar Mission (3ds Virtual Console) $
3D Classics: Xevious (3ds Virtual Console) $
Ketzal's Corridors (3ds) $
Sparkle Snapshots 3D (3ds) $
Looksley's Line Up (3ds) $
Punch-Out!!™ Featuring Mr. Dream (3ds Virtual Console) $
Mario Golf (3ds Virtual Console) $
Donkey Kong 3 (3ds Virtual Console) $
Brain Age Express: Arts & Letters (3ds) $
The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening (3ds Virtual Console) $
Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword (3ds) $
A Kappa's Trail (3ds) $
Tokyo Crash Mobs (3ds) $
Brain Age Express: Math (3ds) $
Donkey Kong Jr. (3ds Virtual Console) $
Metroid (3ds Virtual Console) $
The Legend of Zelda (3ds Virtual Console) $
3D Classics: Kid Icarus (3ds Virtual Console) $
3D Classics: Excitebike (3ds Virtual Console) $
Brain Age Express: Sudoku (3ds) $
3D Classics: Urban Champion (3ds Virtual Console) $
Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Minis March Again! (3ds) $

What I want in exchange:

I would like to get Mewtwo promotion. I will also give you the dlc code for your 3ds if you give me your pin code. I don't know if it matters if it's North American or not. My email is [email protected].

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Edit:

You can pick two codes. Although, the games with money signs are games I haven't bought, but I can if you choose to, which means you can only pick one with a money sign. You can still take another game after, but without the sign on it. Think of it as a special deal. After the first exchange, I'll update the list on the last game l can give away.

Download codes offering:

Wario Land 2 (3ds) $
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (Wii Virtual Console) $
Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II (Wii Virtual Console) $
NES Play Action Football (Wii Virtual Console) $
Art Style: CUBELLO (Wii) $
3D Classics: TwinBee™ (3ds Virtual Console) $
Super Mario Land: 6 Golden Coins (3ds Virtual Console) $
Kersploosh! (3ds) $
BaseBall (3ds Virtual Console) $
Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters (3ds Virtual Console) $
Metroid II: Return of Samus (3ds Virtual Console) $
Donkey Kong (3ds Virtual Console) $
Golf (3ds Virtual Console) $
Tennis (3ds Virtual Console) $
Mario's Picross (3ds Virtual Console) $
Radar Mission (3ds Virtual Console) $
3D Classics: Xevious (3ds Virtual Console) $
Ketzal's Corridors (3ds) $
Sparkle Snapshots 3D (3ds) $
Looksley's Line Up (3ds) $
Punch-Out!!™ Featuring Mr. Dream (3ds Virtual Console) $
Mario Golf (3ds Virtual Console) $
Donkey Kong 3 (3ds Virtual Console) $
Brain Age Express: Arts & Letters (3ds) $
The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening (3ds Virtual Console) $
Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword (3ds) $
A Kappa's Trail (3ds) $
Tokyo Crash Mobs (3ds) $
Brain Age Express: Math (3ds) $
Donkey Kong Jr. (3ds Virtual Console) $
Metroid (3ds Virtual Console) $
The Legend of Zelda (3ds Virtual Console) $
3D Classics: Kid Icarus (3ds Virtual Console) $
3D Classics: Excitebike (3ds Virtual Console) $
Brain Age Express: Sudoku (3ds) $
3D Classics: Urban Champion (3ds Virtual Console) $
Mario vs. Donkey Kong™: Minis March Again! (3ds) $

What I want in exchange:

That took FOREVER to write!

Sonicsmashbros

teko

@Sonicsmashbros

I do not have the code for Smash for 3DS but I will be getting extra codes for Mewtwo that I will not need and would like to exchange. It will be from NA club nintendo and can give you the code as soon as they are made available.

switch fc: SW-6081-8793-0424

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.