Forums

Topic: Semi-Official Club Nintendo code exchange thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 339

Sonicsmashbros

Hi, I would like to exchange a download code for Super Mario Land (virtual console for 3ds) code for a pin code for Super Smash Brothers for 3ds. Please notify me if you will accept this offer on this thread. After, send me the pin code by email. My email is [email protected].

Edited on by Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

Hi, I would like to exchange a download code for Super Mario Land (virtual console for 3ds) code for a pin code for Super Smash Brothers for 3ds. Please notify me if you will accept this offer on this thread. After, send me the pin code by email. My email is [email protected].

Or you can have a download code for Grill Off with Ultra Hand (wii) or Wario Land 2 (virtual console for 3ds). You have three choices. Also, I could give you a dlc code for Mewtwo for ssb4 3ds if you give me the pin code. North American code please.

Sonicsmashbros

Freeon-Leon

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

I've got a PIN code of Pokémon Alpha Saphire,(NA) if anyone wants to trade, just let me know

Don't all codes give you the same number of stars/coins? Why would you need to trade for another code?

Because I already registered a code of Alpha Saphire. I bought another copy for a cousin

You can register it again...

What? Really? I thought we were supposed to register just one copy of each game

EDIT: Yeah, I tried to register another PIN code and it doesn't work, maybe it's different for you guys in Europe

No, it's the same in Europe so only consoles can be registered more than once. Speaking of which, I have an EU Alpha Sapphire CN code I'll be dropping later.

I have a Europe CN account and I registered Pokemon X twice....

That would've only been possible if one of the copies were digital.

One was digital and one was retail.

/sigh

Check out my super awesome Super Mario Maker levels.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9585-5314 | Nintendo Network ID: JahirBGoode

Sonicsmashbros

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

Bushido_Fai wrote:

Jahir wrote:

I've got a PIN code of Pokémon Alpha Saphire,(NA) if anyone wants to trade, just let me know

Don't all codes give you the same number of stars/coins? Why would you need to trade for another code?

Guys, you can register the same game again if you add another family member and register another code of the same game on that member.

Because I already registered a code of Alpha Saphire. I bought another copy for a cousin

You can register it again...

What? Really? I thought we were supposed to register just one copy of each game

EDIT: Yeah, I tried to register another PIN code and it doesn't work, maybe it's different for you guys in Europe

No, it's the same in Europe so only consoles can be registered more than once. Speaking of which, I have an EU Alpha Sapphire CN code I'll be dropping later.

I have a Europe CN account and I registered Pokemon X twice....

That would've only been possible if one of the copies were digital.

One was digital and one was retail.

/sigh

Guys, you can register the same game again if you add another family member and register another code of the same game on that member.

Sonicsmashbros

pXm

Hey guys, I have an European SSB Wii U version Club Nintendo code and looking for someone with the 3DS version as I'm interested in getting the Mewtwo DLC for Wii U. My mail is [email protected] .

Backloggery
MAL
Steam

Switch Friend Code: SW-5304-5175-4719 | 3DS Friend Code: 1135-2113-6384 | My Nintendo: pXm | Nintendo Network ID: pXm | Twitter:

Sonicsmashbros

pXm wrote:

Hey guys, I have an European SSB Wii U version Club Nintendo code and looking for someone with the 3DS version as I'm interested in getting the Mewtwo DLC for Wii U. My mail is [email protected] .

I think that it is only available for U.S and Canada. Sorry.

Sonicsmashbros

pXm

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

pXm wrote:

Nope, it's also for the EU users: https://twitter.com/nintendoeurope/status/535440807214743552 .

Backloggery
MAL
Steam

Switch Friend Code: SW-5304-5175-4719 | 3DS Friend Code: 1135-2113-6384 | My Nintendo: pXm | Nintendo Network ID: pXm | Twitter:

pXm

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

pXm wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

pXm wrote:

Nope, it's also for the EU users: https://twitter.com/nintendoeurope/status/535440807214743552 .

Oh, sorry

Nah, don't sweat it.

Backloggery
MAL
Steam

Sonicsmashbros

pXm wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

pXm wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

pXm wrote:

Oh, sorry

Nah, don't sweat it.

I feel ya dude. I need a ssb4 3ds pin code too .

Sonicsmashbros

KRO

I have a European Smash 3DS code, anyone with a European Wii U code wanna share?

pXm wrote:

I sent you an e-mail now, my email is m*********[email protected]

Edited on by KRO

KRO

conman2012

Well, I import my games, so the club nintendo codes don't work in my region so without too much further ado, here you go…

From SM3DW, this will work in the UK club nintendo (and the rest of Europe):

MX02WRMHFKMHJNZZ

I have four more, I'll pace them out so one of you doesn't get them all at once - share the love.

conman2012

Kami2Kami

KRO wrote:

II sent you an e-mail now, my email is m*********[email protected]

That e-mail is very vague, can you be a little bit more explicit?

Edited on by Kami2Kami

Systems: Wii U, Wii, New 3DS Ambassador Edition, 2DS
Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

Nintendo Network ID: Kami2Kami

KRO

Bushido_Fai wrote:

KRO wrote:

II sent you an e-mail now, my email is m*********[email protected]

That e-mail is very vague, can you be a little bit more explicit?

I sent an email to pXm, so he'll recognize it since he knows my gmail starts with m and ends with d. I also refer to my username in the email I sent him, so there is no way for him to not recognize the email. If you want to send me an email, I'll gladly post my email, but I'm not interested unless you have a European Smash Wii U code you can send me

KRO

Kami2Kami

KRO wrote:

I sent an email to pXm, so he'll recognize it since he knows my gmail starts with m and ends with d. I also refer to my username in the email I sent him, so there is no way for him to not recognize the email. If you want to send me an email, I'll gladly post my email, but I'm not interested unless you have a European Smash Wii U code you can send me

I have plenty spares as I work in a warehouse that manufactures and supplies these #PINs so I am happy to give you one if you really need it. If anyone is wondering why I don't just register them all - you can't register more than 1 #PIN of a hard copy of the game onto the same CN account.

Amiibo Collection: Villager, Rosalina, Zelda, Sheik, Toon Link, Link, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Pit, Shulk, Fox, Yoshi, Toad, Squid Inkling, Meta Knight, Ganondorf (pre-ordered), Yarn Yoshi (pre-ordered)

KRO

Oh, that would be great, I'd really appreciate it. I was supposed to co-operate with my friend, but he never got a code when he bought the game, so we've both been desperate trying to find us some codes

[email protected]

KRO

Kami2Kami

Why didn't he get a code when he bought the game? Don't all games have a code with it?

KRO wrote:

Oh, that would be great, I'd really appreciate it. I was supposed to co-operate with my friend, but he never got a code when he bought the game, so we've both been desperate trying to find us some codes

[email protected]

How many do you want? I'll get them when I go to work tonight and will probably send you them tomorrow as I will home around 5am and will need some sleep first...

Edited on by Kami2Kami

KRO

I honestly don't know. He contacted the guys at the Gamestop where he bought it, but they said they didn't know and couldn't help him because he didn't keep his receipt.

If I get get two Smash Wii U codes, that'd be great, even better if you have a 3DS Smash code for my friend as well

KRO

Kami2Kami

KRO wrote:

If I get get two Smash Wii U codes, that'd be great, even better if you have a 3DS Smash code for my friend as well

He should definitely launch a formal complaint and also complain to Nintendo for not including it in the game (I presume he bought the game new?)

Sure no problem, 2x SSB4 (WiiU) Codes + 2x SSB4 (3DS) Codes.

KRO

Thanks buddy, I'll remember this

Yeah, he bought it new, he's looking into it as we speak

Edited on by KRO

KRO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.