Forums

Topic: Semi-Official Club Nintendo code exchange thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 339

teko

to anyone looking for the Mewtwo dlc, I will have an extra set of codes once they are made available and I'm looking to exchange them for a download game from the club nintendo rewards. We would just have to wait until when the DLC is available to make the exchange.

I can also throw in a code for flipnote studio 3D but I presume probably everyone already has that.

switch fc: SW-6081-8793-0424

Sonicsmashbros

ted-k wrote:

to anyone looking for the Mewtwo dlc, I will have an extra set of codes once they are made available and I'm looking to exchange them for a download game from the club nintendo rewards. We would just have to wait until when the DLC is available to make the exchange.

I can also throw in a code for flipnote studio 3D but I presume probably everyone already has that.

Save my email [email protected] if I cannot find anyone okay?

Sonicsmashbros

teko

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ted-k wrote:

alright. I'll send you an email once I have the DLC codes and if you still need them we can make the exchange.

Sonicsmashbros

ted-k wrote:

I already am going to get a 3ds dlc code for me and one wii u code for my friend, but I want to surprise my other friend, so I am giving away codes for downloadable games so that people can give me the pin code for the 3ds. He has the wii u version and the 3ds version, but he was being an idiot and gave the 3ds pin code to his cousin. He didn't know what it did. He let me take his wii u pin code though.

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

ted-k wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ted-k wrote:

alright. I'll send you an email once I have the DLC codes and if you still need them we can make the exchange.

I'll count on you if I can't get the pin code

Sonicsmashbros

Nintender222

This week i will get Pokemon X so i can give you the code

Nintender222

teko

@Sonicsmashbros

I take it you only want the Mewtwo dlc for the wii u version of smash?

Sonicsmashbros

ted-k wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ted-k wrote:

k. I'm gonna copy and paste on each page my offer so new people won't miss out on it.

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

ted-k wrote:

@Sonicsmashbros

Actually, I don't have a wii u, that was my second friend's code. I only have a 3ds with the version. I want to surprise him with both version codes. I'll give the wii u code to the person who I exchanged with. I'm telling the truth.

Edited on by Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

Justlink

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ted-k wrote:

@Sonicsmashbros

Actually, I don't have a wii u, that was my second friend's code. I only have a 3ds with the version. I want to surprise him with both version codes. I'll give the wii u code to the person who I exchanged with. I'm telling the truth.

I'll give u my 3ds code

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

teko

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ted-k wrote:

@Sonicsmashbros

ok, well anyway, I'll check in with you once I have the DLC codes to see if you're still interested.

Sonicsmashbros

ted-k wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ted-k wrote:

@Sonicsmashbros

ok, well anyway, I'll check in with you once I have the DLC codes to see if you're still interested.

If no one accepts my offer. K? Because I want to make sure I don't waste a perfectly good code. You know?

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

justlink wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ted-k wrote:

@Sonicsmashbros

I'll give u my 3ds code

Really? Your pin code? Thank you so much

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

justlink wrote:

Sonicsmashbros wrote:

ted-k wrote:

@Sonicsmashbros

I'll give u my 3ds code

Really? Your pin code? Thank you so much

Email me the 3ds pin code now on [email protected] and I'll give both of you guys my download codes.

Sonicsmashbros

8tM

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

L8T wrote:

I have 240 coins on Club Nintendo. That's 10 coins short of getting basically anything I would actually want to get. I do have a spare code for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, so I can offer that to anyone, although I'm not sure if the code is just invalid or I can't redeem it since I already have with my own copy of the game, so if you want to offer something you may want to try my code before giving yours. I'm looking for anything that can get me 10 coins or more, so anything will do, as long as it's something I don't already own (the only 3DS games I own are Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario 3D Land, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Smash Bros). I would love it if I could get a code for Smash Bros Wii U so I could get the Mewtwo promotion, but that's a bit too much to ask since I'm only offering a 3DS game. My Email address is [email protected]

I have an ocarina of time 3ds club nintendo pin if your interested

It would be great if you could do that. Will you just be taking the Pokemon code?

8tM

LegendaryYoshi

L8T wrote:

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

L8T wrote:

I have 240 coins on Club Nintendo. That's 10 coins short of getting basically anything I would actually want to get. I do have a spare code for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, so I can offer that to anyone, although I'm not sure if the code is just invalid or I can't redeem it since I already have with my own copy of the game, so if you want to offer something you may want to try my code before giving yours. I'm looking for anything that can get me 10 coins or more, so anything will do, as long as it's something I don't already own (the only 3DS games I own are Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario 3D Land, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Smash Bros). I would love it if I could get a code for Smash Bros Wii U so I could get the Mewtwo promotion, but that's a bit too much to ask since I'm only offering a 3DS game. My Email address is [email protected]

It would be great if you could do that. Will you just be taking the Pokemon code?

Yeah I just need the club Nintendo pin my email is [email protected]

LegendaryYoshi

ChuJelly

I'm working up towards a poster set right now on Club Nintendo, and I have a lot of codes I can't use because they are extra codes of games I already have registered that I got from my family and friends. Is CN code TRADING allowed on this thread? If so, I have two codes for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (40 + PP), and two codes for SiNG PARTY for Wii U (60 + PP) looking to be traded for anyone with extra codes they can't use of equal value! My uncle bought three copies of those two games for some reason (I think he got a good deal on them? And gave them to people he knew). I also have a Fire Emblem Awakening code (40 + PP) but from a USED video game, so it MIGHT be used already- not sure (of course, we'd send that one first). Email at [email protected] !

I also have a Smash 3DS code! I could trade it to someone who needs it for Mewtwo, especially if they're willing to give the 3DS extra Mewtwo DLC code back, since my friend would love to have them when they come out and he doesn't have a Wii U! And @Sonicsmashbros, if the person taking up on your offer doesn't reply, I also have a Smash 3DS code I can give to ya! Just an offer in case. Seems I came a little late for it.

And since I can't find the general Club Nintendo thread, does anybody with experience know if I can register more than one 3DS on a single CN account and still receive the coins for each registration? I have my original 3DS already registered, and have two 3DS XL codes from friends to register. Would be a nice boost.

Restoring your life and magic in a pinch since 2003 :)

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9121-4172 | Nintendo Network ID: PBnJelly

Sonicsmashbros

ChuJelly wrote:

I'm working up towards a poster set right now on Club Nintendo, and I have a lot of codes I can't use because they are extra codes of games I already have registered that I got from my family and friends. Is CN code TRADING allowed on this thread? If so, I have two codes for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (40 + PP), and two codes for SiNG PARTY for Wii U (60 + PP) looking to be traded for anyone with extra codes they can't use of equal value! My uncle bought three copies of those two games for some reason (I think he got a good deal on them? And gave them to people he knew). I also have a Fire Emblem Awakening code (40 + PP) but from a USED video game, so it MIGHT be used already- not sure (of course, we'd send that one first). Email at [email protected] !

I also have a Smash 3DS code! I could trade it to someone who needs it for Mewtwo, especially if they're willing to give the 3DS extra Mewtwo DLC code back, since my friend would love to have them when they come out and he doesn't have a Wii U! And @Sonicsmashbros, if the person taking up on your offer doesn't reply, I also have a Smash 3DS code I can give to ya! Just an offer in case. Seems I came a little late for it.

And since I can't find the general Club Nintendo thread, does anybody with experience know if I can register more than one 3DS on a single CN account and still receive the coins for each registration? I have my original 3DS already registered, and have two 3DS XL codes from friends to register. Would be a nice boost.

Thanks dude. My email is [email protected]

Sonicsmashbros

LegendaryYoshi

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

L8T wrote:

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

L8T wrote:

Yeah I just need the club Nintendo pin my email is [email protected]

Did the code work for you?

LegendaryYoshi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.