General Discussion Forum

Topic: Scott Pilgrim Series

Showing 21 to 40 of 57

AuthorMessage
KAHN

KAHN

21. Posted:

@Philip
is there any particular reason you're looking for that answer?

KAHN

Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage
Odnetnin

Odnetnin

22. Posted:

The books will always have a place in my heart for their awesomeness. I read the first five in a week from my school library, and bought the second from Walmart since I couldn't wait for them to get the sixth one in.

The movie was...ok.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

23. Posted:

Holy old thread revival Batman! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! This is totes important though.

HO. LY. CRAP! Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game NOW HAS ONLINE MULTIPLAYER AND WALLACE WELLS!
WALLACE ****in' WELLS! As a playable character!! ...Can you tell I'm ecstatic right now!?!?!? And online? That's the main reason so many people didn't buy it! Now there's no excuse. Everyone that can. BUY IT NOW AND PLAY WITH ME ON XBAX! online DLC costs 400 Microsoft points.

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Odnetnin

Odnetnin

24. Posted:

WAIT IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. THAT IS AWESOME.

It's on PS3, right?

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

25. Posted:

DarkKnight wrote:

WAIT IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. THAT IS AWESOME.

It's on PS3, right?

Apparently it's been pushed back to sometime in 2013. ... :( ...Imma just be over there. Sobbing for a few minutes.
It's gonna happen though.

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Odnetnin

Odnetnin

26. Posted:

That is still better news than when I heard it was canceled.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

27. Posted:

Untitled

When I went to the NY Comic-Con 2012, I got chosen to enter a costume contest for college humor, and I had to go up against a guy dressed up as Scott Pilgrim and everybody thought that I would win, the crowd cheered louder for me, and even the person that was dressed up as Scott Pilgrim thought I was gonna win, but in the end, the judge chose Scott Pilgrim as the winner.................

I think that's all I have to talk about Scott Pilgrim, well except for the movie, which was good.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

28. Posted:

The DLC came out? I remember hearing about back in August but nothing afterwards...

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Karakato

Karakato

29. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

The DLC came out? I remember hearing about back in August but nothing afterwards...

Just got the game and bought the DLC along with it recently. Apparently All I got from the DLC pack was a Playable Knives and two bonus modes which I have yet to try. About the game itself, While I really do enjoy playing it locally with my sis, I wound up with a small annoyance aside from some minor game crashes. Apparently only player 1's character's level will be saved. Is there something I'm missing here?

Also, I plan to get the Books some time, preferably when all the Colored editions come out.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage
zoroarkrules25

zoroarkrules25

30. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

When I went to the NY Comic-Con 2012, I got chosen to enter a costume contest for college humor, and I had to go up against a guy dressed up as Scott Pilgrim and everybody thought that I would win, the crowd cheered louder for me, and even the person that was dressed up as Scott Pilgrim thought I was gonna win, but in the end, the judge chose Scott Pilgrim as the winner.................

I think that's all I have to talk about Scott Pilgrim, well except for the movie, which was good.

Which one are you?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

31. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy old thread revival Batman! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! This is totes important though.

HO. LY. CRAP! Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game NOW HAS ONLINE MULTIPLAYER AND WALLACE WELLS!
WALLACE ****in' WELLS! As a playable character!! ...Can you tell I'm ecstatic right now!?!?!? And online? That's the main reason so many people didn't buy it! Now there's no excuse. Everyone that can. BUY IT NOW AND PLAY WITH ME ON XBAX! online DLC costs 400 Microsoft points.

FUUUU- Now I need Live, but I don't want live. It was a miracle I got out of Live in the first place. Ugh...I guess I'll rebuy it for the PS3.

EDIT: Knew I should've read the rest of the thread before getting excited...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

32. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

When I went to the NY Comic-Con 2012, I got chosen to enter a costume contest for college humor, and I had to go up against a guy dressed up as Scott Pilgrim and everybody thought that I would win, the crowd cheered louder for me, and even the person that was dressed up as Scott Pilgrim thought I was gonna win, but in the end, the judge chose Scott Pilgrim as the winner.................

I think that's all I have to talk about Scott Pilgrim, well except for the movie, which was good.

Which one are you?

I'm Super Mario with the yellow cape and the Yoshi.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

33. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Holy old thread revival Batman! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! This is totes important though.

HO. LY. CRAP! Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game NOW HAS ONLINE MULTIPLAYER AND WALLACE WELLS!
WALLACE ****in' WELLS! As a playable character!! ...Can you tell I'm ecstatic right now!?!?!? And online? That's the main reason so many people didn't buy it! Now there's no excuse. Everyone that can. BUY IT NOW AND PLAY WITH ME ON XBAX! online DLC costs 400 Microsoft points.

FUUUU- Now I need Live, but I don't want live. It was a miracle I got out of Live in the first place. Ugh...I guess I'll rebuy it for the PS3.

EDIT: Knew I should've read the rest of the thread before getting excited...

Yeah. My feelings exactly when I saw nothing in it's DLC market place. :(
DLC isn't canceled. Ubisoft and Bryan Lee O'Malley have said it will be out sometime in 2013. We just got to keep hoping everyone. :(

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
RPGShaymin

RPGShaymin

34. Posted:

/Ordered the box set after playing the game with all the characters, and watching the movie at least 10 times or so.
Pretty good so far, wish I hadn't watched the movies already.
.
That's disappointing about the DLC, but I'm surprised they're even spending money in an arcade game more than 2(?) years old. I wonder how online will work.
.
I have a pretty good idea of who Wallace's assist is...

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

35. Posted:

Btw, my library has the whole series (may be missing 6? I'm not entirely sure) and I picked up the first book. Haven't read it yet, but I'll get to it soon. Maybe tomorrow if I don't finally hit upon a game to play.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

36. Posted:

YEESSSS!!!! The DLC finally has a release date! Don't worry guys! This time I won't disappoint you because of my ignorance! The DLC comes out feb. 5 PSN and 6 XBLA!
CAN'T WAAAIIIIT!!!!!!! X3 X3 X3 X3
Look! I even have a link!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/01/30-1/trailer-co...

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

37. Posted:

'Course the week I stop visiting Crunchyroll, they drop lots of big news. :P Thanks. Now I just gotta, you know, get the game for PSN.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

38. Posted:

Online Multiplayer? Wallace? :3

I must get it!

I believe in make believe~
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Odnetnin

Odnetnin

39. Posted:

Get your act together, Ubisoft. And don't rip off sprites from that Sonic game on GBA that I tried to convince myself was a decent portable substitute for Super Smash Bros. Not cool.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
RPGShaymin

RPGShaymin

40. Posted:

Was anybody able to pick up the DLC on PS3?
.
The series was really good. The last book was a bit frustrating with plot elements, but it was really good on action and resolution.
.
EDIT: @DarkKnight
I didn't know what you meant for a while.
Somebody has used Amy Rose I see. :3

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar