General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 8,281 to 8,300 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

8,281. Posted:

Rich Boy "Oh,I do have Pokemon!"
He sends out Mamoswine,Magmortar,Kingler,Muk,and Dewgong

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

The_Groosefather

8,282. Posted:

Dylan - those are some pretty high level pokemon. what are you still doing on thre fourth gym?

You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
Grooseloggery
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

8,283. Posted:

Rich Boy "I would be the Champion by now,But I'd rather be fair and be slow about this."

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,284. Posted:

Anthony"So....................did you buy them or did you actually catch them, so are you still looking for a battle or are you gonna rub your money in our faces again, juts like all of those years ago"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

The_Groosefather

8,285. Posted:

Dylan - sure you could be sarcasm

You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
Grooseloggery
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

8,286. Posted:

Rich Boy "I caught them,But Mamoswine and Magmortar were gifts...Mamoswine was Recieved as a Swinub,While Magmortar was an Egg when it was a Magby. I got the Egg by helping Professor Elm,Professor Oak's Friend."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

8,287. Posted:

Rich Boy "And You,Ghost Boy,Are going down."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

8,288. Posted:

ace: hmm what...sees someone that looks familiar and runs off without a word

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,289. Posted:

Anthony"But rich boy, if you battle Dylan, then you won't stand a ghost of a chance"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

8,290. Posted:

Rich Boy "Bring it on,Ghost Boy!"
The Rich Boy's Personallity changes because of his Multiple Personallity Disorder
Gothic Boy "Don't do it,Rich Boy."
Once again,His personallity changes
Rich Boy "But I have to."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

8,291. Posted:

while ace is looking around for the person he saw giovanni is walking around coming back from the city he was teleported too - giovanni: hmm this was so odd, i have the files and all, i even have this picture i wasnt looking for...but idont remember going into the base or using proto mew...i stil want to test it out, but on who sees ace's group ...perfect walks up to them hello there anthony, richy rich, dylan.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,292. Posted:

Anthony"Huh, how did you find us!?!"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

8,293. Posted:

Ghestis-Leader of Team Plasma comes in
Ghestis "Well,Well,Well,What do we have here?"

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

8,294. Posted:

giovanni: oh you must be ghestis, leader of team plasma, you'll be another excellent subject for this test.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

8,295. Posted:

Ghestis "I shall Eliminate you at once! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Ghestis sends out Kyurem,Which causes Snow to start falling,The Temparture is at -59F

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,296. Posted:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Ghestis "I shall Eliminate you at once! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Ghestis sends out Kyurem,Which causes Snow to start falling,The Temparture is at -59F

Untitled

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

8,297. Posted:

ace: huh uses the pokedex but it doesnt register any information thats weird...it must be another one of those pokemon that surge was saying everyone lost memory of.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

8,298. Posted:

Anthony"It probably is, where did he get that!?!?!"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

8,299. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Untitled

THE F**K IS THIS S**T?!

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

8,300. Posted:

mewtwo: really...giovanni came back, and now hes gona pit that beast of a pokemon he made against a pokemon that wasnt meant to show itself to mankind again... arceus is gona....no...not while im still here to fix this. flys between the group of people you know, i had put things normal again once already, i really wish you wouldnt force my hand into doing this again... giovanni: mewtwo!