Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,301 to 8,320 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax Alright, sometimes that happens to me as well.

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"I'm awake, well is the gym gonna open, I finally have a fire type and it'll be good for this gym..............well, now what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan wakes up and goes to train

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

The Rich Boy wakes up
Rich Boy "I'm Ready!"
The Old Man wakes up as well
Old Man "I've got a Dragon Type Pokemon,So this will be easy."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder where Ace is..................also Melodie, are you alright?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: morning everyone

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"There you are Ace...............hey, didn't you say that you had some medicine or something?"

Betelgroose

Dylans pokemon all go up 3 levels

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Not really. My stupid oddish allergy is making me faint at random in this city."

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan falls into a pit while he is training
Dylan - owww... What the...

randomlypikachu

ace: well don't you worry mellodie, I got a solution to that problem tosses her some allergie medication

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hurry up and give her that now!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie uses the medicine. Melodie "Thank you. This should help..."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Note: I'm doing this off my phone for right now so if there's anyway akward looking mistakes that's why

ace: no problem

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Now let's do a test" Anthony then releases his Oddish.

randomlypikachu

ace: hm hope this works

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So.........is the gym open yet?"

Betelgroose

Dylan looks around the pit
Dylan - this looks like an abandoned mine.
Dylan finds a dusk stone
Dylan - I think that's all I should need from here. Now how do I get out?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.