Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,381 to 7,400 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

4th wall break This is just turning back to The Legend of Ducklett.
Unless this stops,I say this story arc should be skipped.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax How, you made Anthony's Oddish try to attack it's him, what did you expect would happen. Also, what do you mean turning back?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@devioussnorlax i dont really see it turning back (other than a few out of the blue typos that sheldon, and myself have made), so i think - unless we start having some very large repeats of what the last story did - that we're fine.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Moving on...................

Anthony"Well then, I better keep my Pokeballs safe from these grunts"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@devioussnorlax i understand that your eager to get to a mystery dungeon rp, but (when looking at the long run of whats been set up already) this rp is barely begining, so it probably wont end anytime soon.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

randomusername wrote:

@devioussnorlax i understand that your eager to get to a mystery dungeon rp, but (when looking at the long run of whats been set up already) this rp is barely begining, so it probably wont end anytime soon.

randomlypikachu

@devioussnorlax that really wouldnt be a fair way to decide this. if you really want to change things right away then we could talk about it tomarow when everyone is here.

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax How would that..............wait, what?"

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax Is all of this because things aren't going your way or something, please explain in greater detail, I find it unfair that you want to start something new when we just started something new.

JunkosBoobies

@Sheldon I've been wanting to get a Mystery Dungeon RP for the Longest Time But I didn't want to reveal it........I know this is new,But I have never found a Mystery Dungeon RP...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousSnorlax We'll see what happens, but after this, then we'll do mystery dungeon RP, but for now, just go with the flow, because if we did the mystery dungeon and you complain about it being like the legend of Ducklett (which had a pretty nice story), then you'll just be getting on everyone's bad side. well I guess lot's of things have happened today, so everyone then went to sleep.

randomlypikachu

@devioussnorlax pretty much everything that @sheldonrandoms has said summed up my thoughts here. so with that now said lets pick up where the story left off tomarow

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

@RandomUserName and @SheldonRandoms With that decision, It'll take FOREVER To get only one thing I want. >_<

You want to end a story that just began not to long ago, just to do something that you want...............again, I understand that you want to do this, but this isn't your roleplay, this isn't my roleplay, it's everyone's roleplay, you can't just stop this just because something didn't go your way, you stole Anthony's Oddish, what did you expect would happen, that's his Pokemon, Oddish doesn't want to hurt and battle him. Now can we please just continue this roleplay in peace

Anthony then wakes up, Anthony"Well i'm awake.............so, what now?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "What's wrong with Lucy?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.