Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,361 to 7,380 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"All right Mankey, use karate chop on Grimer" Mankey then used Karate chop on Grimer, hitting it's weak point in the process.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: finish it up nincada! nincada finishes the grimer with fury swipes

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That should have done it, now then.......uh, Proton was it, what are you doing here selling us stolen Pokemon!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I have a really bad headache, so I'm gonna set up camp early." Melodie sets up camp and goes to sleep.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

ace: alright see you in the morning. meanwhile the last battle has made nincada evolve into ninjask, and the body it left behind evolving becomes shedinja.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Looks like he's not gonna talk............now what?"

randomlypikachu

???: hmph sends out a persian well ace i dont know how you or these friends of yours got involved in this, but you should leave this man with me for now. hes technicaly my concern as of right now anyway.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, but who the heck are you!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"It seems like everyone does this"

randomlypikachu

???: oh im many things, im ace's dad - ace: i wouldnt call ya that. - ???: im one of the greatest trainers in the world ace: you lost to like two kids that were a little under my age didnt you? ???: .... clearly my sons spitefull, luckily i have another ace: you abandoned him too ???: and i was the former leader of team rocket. must say im a little disapointed to see that their loyalty has gone with another now.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wait............does that mean that you're...........oh dear, so Ace............uh, somebody explain more!?!?!?!?!"

JunkosBoobies

Meanwhile,At the Team Rocket Hideout
Proton "Giovanni,I stole some kids Oddish without them noticing!"
Giovanni "Good work,Proton."
Back in Cerulean City
Rocket Grunt "Hah,Battle me!"
The Rocket Grunt makes Anthony battle him,Oddish mysteriously gone

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: its not important anothony. giovanni: in other words, yes im giovanni. dont worry though im not here for anyting "uncivil" im just on a journey that you two happen to be following as well. getting some badges from each of the five regions and taking on this new championship. must say i was a little bit disapointed to hear misty was kidnapped. well i'll be off now walks off

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername Looks like i'm not the only one who's thinking of the old role play as well.

Anthony"Another grunt........bah, alright what Pokemon are you gonna use?"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: @devioussnorlax its alright. @sheldonrandoms XD yea, old habits tend to die hard sometimes.

SheldonRandoms

But then Anthony's Oddish runs back to Anthony, Anthony"Why did.............huh, hey, did you steal my Oddish and try to make me battle it, why would you do that...........whatever, Oddish, use acid on the grunt" Oddish then used acid on the grunt.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.