Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,401 to 7,420 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up hm.... sees a charizard attacking anthony well...these past two mornings have been just plain lovely.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then jumps out of the way of the flamethrower, Anthony"Huh, where did you come from, well, water can beat fire, so Ducklett..............wake up and use water gun!" Ducklett then woke up and used water gun on Charizard.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uh..................what the heck just happened?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace:well...by the looks of i think a pokemon randomly used a tri-attack on lucy

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well..............at least it's safe now, so did everyone get there badges, because I would like to go and continue on the path of being a Pokemon master"

randomlypikachu

ace: well i still need to get one for myself, and i dont think dylans gotten his own either.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But where is he, we can't wait forever..............oh, but while you're here, why don't you go challenge the gym leader already, me and Melodie will just ride our bikes around I guess"

randomlypikachu

ace: alright, but maby instead of just ridding around you guys could try searching for clues about what happend to misty... im really curius about where she couldve been taken to. heads to the gym

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Maybe we should check Cerulean Cape?"
@DeviousSnorlax You're trying to control the RP again because you didn't get what you wanted. Please stop it.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, more grunts, well now, this should be easy, and don't expect to steal my Pokemon, because I'm making sure that no one steals them, now go, Ducklett, use water gun on the Meowth!" Ducklett then used water gun on Meowth.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sends out Goldeen. Melodie "Goldeen, use scald on Meowth!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: walks into the gym to challenge julie, using his deino, and shedinja lets do this! Julie: sends out her mantine and carvanha whenever your ready.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, counter with wing attack!" Ducklett then used wing attack and KO'd Meowth, Anthony"Another grunt defeated".

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Now can we check Cerulean Cape?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah, let's go there now" Anthony and Melodie then go to Cerulean Cape.

randomlypikachu

ace: has deino strike with dragon breath on mantine paralyzing it - carvanha: protects the mantine by using scald on deino - deino: lets out an angry roar as it bites down on carvanha causing a critical hit and making it faint. deino however takes damage form the carvanhas rough skin - ace: well this is going by quicker than i thought. julie: well i must say you are a pretty good trainer. mantine manages to work through the paralysis to use giga impact on deino, causing it to faint but you still got a lot to learn. ace: do i really? your the one you let me leave out this shedinja on the field. julie: ... oh great... shedinja: due to shedinjas ability it wont take damage from the attacks known by mantine, allowing it to wear down mantine till it faints - ace: well then takes my badge, poke, and TM be seeing you leaves to find the others

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.