Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,341 to 7,360 of 14,718

Arminillo

??? .......Hahaha, you lost to a bunch of kids!? That's what happens when you don't cooperate with the rest of Rocket stationed here! Where did Maxie go?

Grunt 1 We don't know...he got away on a helicopter...

??? Hmm...Well, one of them beat Julie for the Cascade Badge. Phone the boss and don't forget to tell him that the Pokemon League commissioned the use of badges even without Misty...

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Betelgroose

Dylan wakes up and runs off to train his pokemon

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up. Melodie "I wonder why Team Rocket's after Team Magma..."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Dylans Duskull is now level 23, Gastly 20, and alakazam 19

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then wakes up, Anthony"Hey, anybody here?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh, when did you get those Pokemon from?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "I already have a water and fire type..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why would you sell Pokemon like these for very cheap...............did you steal these or something, but even still, I only catch and trade Pokemon, I don't buy them"

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up morning guys

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Starter Salesman "(They're on to us,They're on to us!)"
Team Rocket Grunts appear in front of everybody
Starter Salesman "I'm Proton of Team Rocket."
Proton sends out Zubat

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Melodie sends out Vanillite. Melodie "Use icy wind!" Vanillite uses icy wind, KOing Zubat.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I knew something was wrong, alright then, go Mankey" Anthony then released Mankey, Anthony"Mankey, use karate chop!" Mankey then used karate chop on the Zubat.

randomlypikachu

ace: wow i just wake up and already got a fight going for me, this is gona be interesting. - ???: yes indeed, but what i find even more interesting is that team rockets finaly began to move on without me. ace: oh wow... i was really hoping to avoid seeing you on this journey. seeing the team getting involved in this though, i guess i shouldnt be too suprised.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Mankey, use focus energy" Mankey then used focus energy, increasing it's chance of hitting Koffing's weak spot.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Vanillite, return!" Vanillite is returned, and Melodie sends out Goldeen.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

???: oh your still mad at me after all this time? ace: pretty much sends out his nincada to attack koffing

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.