Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,681 to 6,700 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

@Groose_lord You know it's all pokemon, right? You can't kill people.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

@DeviousSnorlax Randomusername is the GM, so we have to wait for him. But it starts today.

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Groose_lord You know it's all pokemon, right? You can't kill people.

Yes, that's why I said depending on how it starts out.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Now all we gotta do is wait................

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

sits in a chair made of bacon and waits

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

Betelgroose

Turns on his WiiU and plays Monster Hunter 3U

TsunamiSensei

joins in waiting for randomusername

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sometimes he appears later, but other times his computer just doesn't work that well, but until he shows up.

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Still waiting.....................................
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sometimes he appears later, but other times his computer just doesn't work that well, but until he shows up.

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Respect your Elders

JunkosBoobies

Groose_Lord wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Respect your Elders

That's not an old guy.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Groose_Lord wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

Respect your Elders

That's not an old guy.

Thus proving anything is possible with plastic surgery

TsunamiSensei

plays Etrian Odyssey while waiting

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

@Groose_Lord is sick of waiting

randomlypikachu

the hybrid ending: with everything solved once and for all, the three hybrids that remaind from the onslaught decided to move on from the rest of the group. margie was worried that the world wouldnt be able to accept there kind so decided that they should live it in the one place that at the time would most likely never be visited again, that place being the abandoned lavender town. cassey, her gandfather yoshi, and margie, would live here for the rest of their lives, lives that thanks to the effects of being a hybrid, have yet to find an ending. they rebuilt lavender town from the ground up, even rebuilding the tower, this time with the true intention to honor the souls of the dead pokemon and even people as well. special graves where made to honor those who lost their lives due to actions of viper, such as doris, maximillion, and of course lance. as time went on people began to come back to lavender town, and with things improving for the world rapidly yoshi, cassey, and margie were accepted despite being hybrids. theyd go on to run the town and watch as things improved greatly over the next 1000 years, and they all knew the hero theyd have to thank for it.

watchers ending: watchers superiors seeing that their orginization no longer needed to be in place, decided to disband everyone. he would eventualy come to the world to set up the rest of his life there, living with sheldon? during this time. he has somehow managed to live all these years, still refusing to tell anyone what he truly is for "safety purposes" and has been made truly happy to see that worlds become such a wonderfull place to exist in.

the grand finale arc is over. the legend of ducklet story is over.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Ready to start RP 2??

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

@Groose_Lord will be watching from the darkness

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.