Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,701 to 6,720 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

Ready to start RP 2??

I'm not just ready, i'm ready Freddy.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

im ready, so lets do this!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

You'rd the GM, so begin the adventure!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

@randomusername has achieved the title Gargantuan Moo!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

today a new journey is about to take place: today several new trainers are going out into the world for the first time, for their own reasons, and own purposes. one of these trainers is a young man living in the kanto region named ace, who is on his way to get his very first pokemon, a pokemon which he heard is very rare to typicaly appear at all in this region. while this goes on we view the other trainers, as they go on their way to obtain their first pokemon as well.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

The morning sun shines through a window as a figure lies fast asleep in a bed. The alarm goes off and the figure is shocked awake by the sudden sound. She is a young girl, around the age of 12, whose name is Melodie. She looks at the calendar on her wall and realizes that it is the day she would get her first pokemon. She quickly gets ready and packs her backpack full of useful supplies. As she leaves her home in Pallet town, she waves goodbye to her mother, who tells her to return when she can.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Then a boy who's around the same age comes running up to Melodie and the others ???????"Alright everyone, today's the day we get our Pokemon, i'm so ready to become the next Pokemon master, I can feel it in my blood..............hey, hurry up you slowpokes!"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "You're the one who's late. Now that I think about it, I don't even know your name!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm looks at both of them with firey passion in his eyes so you two are getting a pokemon too huh? todays gona start off fun already.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, my name, it's Anthony, and I heard that some other people are going to get there Pokemon as well.......uh, are you going to get your first Pokemon too right?"

JunkosBoobies

A young boy named Andrew the age of 10 comes walking out of a Rich families House
Andrew "Don't leave without me!"
Andrew runs up to everybody

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, we are, why, are you in this boat of getting their first Pokemon as well?"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Well, yeah. Why else would I be this far from home with a backpack full of supplies?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well look who it is, it's rich boy, are you going to get your first Pokemon as well?"

Betelgroose

Another trainer lurks out of the darkness
?????? - Im a new trainer as well. I'm looking for ghost Pokemon. My name is Dylan.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Aren't you a little young to be stalking people in the darkness, Dylan?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: well nice to meet you all, hope you get some good pokemon goes into the professors home and comes out with a deino walking at his side so they really did get pokemon from other regions just for whats gona be happening, glad i choose today to come here then!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Bah.........you look like somebody who's a ghost, sneaking up like that, well, sure, another person can come I guess, I didn't know there would be so many people, but just look out, i'm gonna become the best out there"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "So, who gets their pokemon next?"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.