Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,261 to 4,280 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

lance: ... id rather not ...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Fine.......well, so what should we do now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I think I'm going to set up camp for the night. I know it's early, but getting hit by steel is pretty painful. I don't think I'm fit to fight right now. So goodnight Sheldon, Guy and Lance." Lucina goes to set up camp.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Yeah, let's set up camp" * Sheldon"i'm gonna release my Pokemon and just see how they are doing". Sheldon then releases his Pokemon and talks/play with them, Sheldon"Lucina, is there anything you want to say before we all go to sleep?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

lance: good idea, i'll tell you about what happend while i was gone tomarow sleeps

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon is still talking/playing with his Pokemon, Sheldon"Well Lucina, i'm gonna stay up a little longer, well, good night then" Guy is petting his Purrloin, Riolu then looks at Purrloin and Guy, Riolu"Hey, can I go see what Guy and Purrloin are doing" Ducklett"Sure, they seem lonely, i'll be with Sheldon and the rest of the Pokmeon if you need me"

SheldonRandoms

Riolu then goes over to Purrloin, Riolu"Hello" Purrloin"Huh, hey kid, what do you want?"Riolu"I just saw you here alone with your trainer, I just wanted to make sure everything is alright" Purrloin"They are...........well, you should go back to your friends over there, you looked like you where having fun" Riolu"Yeah, I was, but i want you to have fun as well, I can sense something is wrong, did something happen?" Guy"Wow, that Riolu keeps talking to Purrloin, i wonder what they are talking about?" Purrloin"Look, there's nothing wrong, go back to them, okay" Riolu"Did something happen when you where the ma......" Purrloin then covered Riolu's mouth with her paw, Purrloin"What are you doing, you can't keep say that out loud.......well, it looks like that Snorlax's belly grumbled, so it looks like nobody heard" Riolu"I'm sorry..........hey, do you think one day, you could take me out with you while you are..........you know" Purrloin"Well.........I would have to train you first, and also, you would have to speak with Guy first, but the only way you can do that at this rate, is if you evolve into a Lucario first, that way, you can speak to Guy and let him know, and you would also have to tell him what I would say, but at this rate, i'll be a Liepard before that happens" Riolu"Yeah, you most likely would be" Purrloin"Just why are you really here, I want to know?" Riolu"......I told you, it's because I thought you were lonely....." Riolu then blushes, Purrloin"I see what's going on, do you like me" Riolu"Huh......ummmmm.....well, I do like you as a friend........" Riolu then turns away from Purrloin, Purrloin"Don't be shy......I like you as well" Riolu"Really?" Purrloin"Yeah, you're the only Pokemon I really ever talk to here, well, Ducklett is sencond, but you're the only one who ever talks about my feelings and tries to make me feel better" Riolu".............." Ducklett then appears behind Riolu, Ducklett"Hey Riolu, it's getting late, you should get some sleep, i'll keep you warm covered under my wing" Riolu"Oh......yes Ducklett, well, goodnight Purrloin" Purrloin"Goodnight Riolu, goodnight Ducklett" Ducklett and Riolu then head back to the others, Guy and Purrloin then go to sleep and Ducklett covers Riolu up and then Sheldon and the rest of the Pokemon then go back to sleep.

SheldonRandoms

In the Morning, Sheldon, Guy and the rest of the Pokemon wake up, Sheldon and all of his Pokemon look for food, while his Salamence looks for it's prey, Guy stays behind and pets his Purrloin, Guy"It's a good thing they don't know that i'm The Masked Arrow, but we still got to keep it a secret, speaking of secret, why do you keep talking to that Riolu, is something going on?" Purrloin"............." Purrloin shakes her head sideways, then blushes. Eventually, Sheldon and the rest of his Pokemon (except for Salamence, he's not done yet) return with berry's and they all begin to eat them, except for Purrloin, who just grabs a couple of berries and walks away, Riolu then see's her walking away and then grabs a couple of berries and goes towards her. Riolu"Hey, Purrloin, why are you here all alone?" Purrloin"..........oh, I thought you all would like more berries, so you all can enjoy them, i'll just take a couple, it's fine" Riolu"Nonsense, we have plenty, please, take all the berries you want" Riolu then puts the berries on the ground, Riolu"Here, you enjoy these berries, you proabbly don't want me here while you're eating, so i'll just go back" as Riolu starts to head back, Purrloin then stands up and grabs Riolu's arm, Purrloin"Wait..........uh......I can't possibly eat all of these berries by myself, so maybe if you're still hungry, you can help me eat some of these berries" Riolu"Ok" Riolu and Purrloin then eat berries together and talk about things. meanwhile, Ducklett asks Sheldon a question, Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, so what are we gonna do about that Masked Arrow guy?" Sheldon"Well, he seems innocent, but he's still a thief, but I want to figure out who he really is, just who is this Masked Arrow?". Riolu and Purrloin then finish off all the berries, Riolu"Those where good berries, wouldn't you say Purrloin?" Purrloin"Yeah, they were.......oh, Riolu, you got something on your lip there" Riolu"Huh......where?" Purrloin"Don't worry, i'll get it off of you" Purrloin then kisses Riolu and removed the berry that was on his lip, Riolu"............uh.......thank you" Riolu then blushes, Purrloin"Well, I didn't want you to walk around with that berry near your lip, so I just took it off of you" Riolu".............." Riolu then gives Purrloin a hug, Purrloin then blushed herself, Riolu"Well, i'm gonna go back and play with Ducklett, i'll see you later" Riolu then goes back to the group and plays with Ducklett, Purrloin then lays down and watches Meanwhile, Guy is making more arrows and is improving his Masked Arrow costume in private, also, Sheldon is also talking with his Pokemon.

Wow, i'm building character development with everybody, while nobody else is here, you can write a story of what your character and there Pokemon are doing, it's good to do to build..........character development, of course, i'm only doing it while nobody's here, because if I did it with somebody was here, then I couldn't do as much, so yeah, do whatever you want.

TsunamiSensei

As Lucina sleeps, she begins to dream. She dreams she is a toddler in a small house, Her parents look down at her and smile when screams begin to fill the air. A man runs by and yells "The wind mage is here! Vaa" As he says this, a sword is stabbed through his back. Lucina's father picks up his sword and yells to his wife "Get Lucina and follow me!" Lucina's mother grabs Lucina and they leave the house. As they attempt to flee the town, a soldier attacks them.
Soldier "I serve Vaati the wind mage, and he has told us to kill all in our path!" The soldier lunges and Lucina's father cuts him in half. The soldier is blown away by the wind and Lucina's parents move on. As they move, they are attacked by more soldiers. When they reach the gate, they are confronted by Vaati.
Vaati "I have never before seen men this resilient. For surviving this far, you get the honor of dying by my hand." Vaati conjures a sword and begins to fight Lucina's father. Lucina's father blocks every swing and knocks Vaati to the ground. He raises his sword for the killing blow when Vaati fires a ball of magic into his chest, turning him to stone. Vaati gets up and approaches Lucina's mother, who is stunned by her husband's death. Vaati " I see you have a child, what's her name. "
Lucina's mother "Lu...Lucina".
Vaati "Lucina... that's a pretty name. Don't worry, she'll be in good hands."
Lucina's mother "What to you mean?" As she says this, Vaati turns her to stone and causes her to release her grip on Lucina. He picks up Lucina and looks at her.
Vaati "Come on, Lucina, I'm your daddy now." As Vaati finises this sentence, Lucina wakes up, consumed by fear. Lucina gets up and looms for Sheldon to ask him about her dream.

Sorry for any typos, I'm typing on my Wii U.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

Auracle

Meanwhile, the Viper Trio test their new-found power.

Solid shatters a brick wall with his tail.
"Wow! These new bods are amazing Master! I never realized fusion could grant such strength!"

Plasma phases through the walls and ceiling, firing powerful lightning bolts as he moves.
"Yes, these new powers are great. We'll be much more efficient in battle now."

The Cloud: I'm glad you find them so fitting. I designed these bodies for you to fuse with specifically for an emergency such as this, as Seviper will recall.

Solid: That's right. I remember you training me to poison anyone who mortally wounded you. So... what are ya goin' ta do know that you're a cloud?

The Cloud: I don't plan to remain like this. I only need to bio-engineer a new body and Liquid Viper will be back in business. I've also discovered a new ability that I did not realize I had before. I now know why Viper created me in the first place.

Solid: That's great, LV. Now we'll be able to all fight together!

Plasma: It will be most enjoyable to join you in battle once again Master. With our combined might, no one can stop us.

The Vipers resume their training.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then see's Lucina, Sheldon"....Huh, is something wrong?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I had this really strange dream." Lucina explains her dream to Sheldon. "I don't remember my childhood so I don't know if it was real."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's strange, you say you don't remember your childhood, maybe that Vaati guy removed them"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Maybe. But how am I to know if any of that really happened?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..........wait, when we first met, you said something about how you could only remember other than your name was waking up in a forest with braviary watching you"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "That's true. Everything before that moment is gone. Untill I find out the truth, I'm going to assume my dream really happened... What do we do now?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I'm not really sure what to do, the villains usually look for us, I don't know, maybe we can look for that Masked Arrow guy and see who he really is?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "That seems like the only productive option. Let's start looking!"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.