General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 4,241 to 4,260 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,241. Posted:

cassey: the arrow breaks against her body the sword does no harm and the earthquake proves useless im here today, not just as a member of this group doing a job, but as an avenger. my brother, and my grandfather.... their losses are going to be avenged here today.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,242. Posted:

Sheldon"Look, I didn't want to do this, but I had no other choice, I might have been the one to strike down your brother, but your grandfather sacrificed his life to save mine, explain to me why would your grandfather do such a thing like that?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,243. Posted:

cassey: i dont know, but i dont believe he did it willingly margie: appears by a tree nope he did it willingly, jumped into my own attack. cassey: i dont believe your lies for one second looks at sheldon with hate in her eyes - margie: you might want to watch out by the way playing around with her zoroark while talking the class one members can do biological transformation before entering phase one.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,244. Posted:

The Masked Man eventually ran far away from everyone The Masked Man"Well, at least Luicna and Sheldon now know the Masked Man is not out there to harm them, let's change and get back there, but we still have to enter later in the battle" The Masked Man and Purrloin then changed back to normal, Guy"Let's go" Guy and Purrloin sneak back to the battle, meanwhile, Sheldon"What are you doing" Sheldon then gets ready for what Cassey is about to do.

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,245. Posted:

margie: well simply put its a change of the bodys bio structure. inferno can become a fire xeron can become a ghoul ... actualy hes always been in his ghoul form since the day you met him, ive never seen his real human form. glaciar can become ice, draco can become a dragon-man, and cassey can - cassey: turns into pure moveing steel - margie: ... steel.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,246. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, I might as fuse with Ducklett, let's go" Ducklett"Right, we shall make the steel rust somehow, or leave a dent in the steal, or something like that" Sheldon then fused with Ducklett, Sheldon"Now let's begin this fight!"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,247. Posted:

Lucina fuses with Ninetales. Small fires dance in her hair. Lucina "Or melt it." Lucina uses flamethrower on Cassey.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,248. Posted:

Snake "I'll Fight with My Buddies:Jack,Brad,and David!"
Jack's Graveler uses Rock Slide on Cassey

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,249. Posted:

cassey: turns her head into a shield blocking the offending attacks then rams her head into lucina

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,250. Posted:

Lucina "You're head's pretty hard. You could've broken a rib if you tried hard enough. You just didn't have enough force behind your hit. You should try harder next time." Lucina jumps back and grabs Cassey with four of her tails.

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,251. Posted:

Sheldon then used air slash while Lucina is holding Cassey with her four tails.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,252. Posted:

Brad's Gyarados uses Surf on Cassey
Red "Take this,Margie!"
Red's Lapras uses Ice Beam on Margie

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,253. Posted:

cassey: four metal blades shoot from her body into the tails and the attack from sheldon and brad dont harm her that much at all weaklings the lot of you. - margie: ! eyes widen for a second then disapears and reapears behind red kicking him full force into the ground causing him to go through it a little for the last time, im not here to fight, but if you strike me like that again i'll take your life. goes back to standing by the tree watching while playing with her pokemon

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,254. Posted:

Sheldon then used Water gun on Cassey, then he looks at Margie playing with her Pokemon Sheldon".................after I finish Cassey off" Sheldon then looks back at Cassey.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,255. Posted:

Lucina's tails heal. Lucina "It seems I need some more power for this battle." Lucina enters phase 3 with Ninetales. Her tails stab Cassey.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,256. Posted:

cassey: dodges and turns her first into a spiked fist and punches lucina repeatedly with it - margie: woot, you really are powerful arent ya, havent even had to do a phase yet... but wonder what would force you to do that? ... maby if i tell them that dracos planning on opening the entrance to the city of dragons, that'll force you to do something to speed up the process? - cassey: ... why would you tell them that! margie: no obligation to keep it quiet, and i never liked you that much anyway smiles to herself while saying this

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,257. Posted:

Sheldon"City of dragons, what are you talking about, so that's what Draco's planning, but why?"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,258. Posted:

Red looks at Margie
Red "After I get rid of Cassey..."
David's Luxray uses Thunder on Cassey

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,259. Posted:

cassey: dodges and jumps up on luxray, then a metal spike shoots through her foot killing it you dont need to know why margie: keep your hot head friend under control and i'll tell ya when this is over looks towards red when she mentions hot head friend

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,260. Posted:

Lucina creates a ring of fire surrounding Cassey that is closing in on her. Lucina "How are you going to block this one?"

-Greed