Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,241 to 3,260 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

?:drops down a bolt of lightning on sheldon to stop his attack i am Apollo, the number 14, the electric type. this man looks about fifty-four years old, garying hair spiked with white tips at the end of the spikes of hair. he is wearing a suit pure white, on his neck is the number 14. a manectric comes to his side and i am manectric, main partner of the number 15, electric type. ?: a giant bud burst infront of lilliana blocking the attack coming at her i am masquerade or mask for short, the number 13, the grass type. the bud blooms revealing he is wearing a mask made out of tree bark and a cloak from leaves and vines. he is dark skinned with a cracking voice, he is probably about sixteen years old. the bottom of his foot has the number 13 placed on it. a tropius comes to his side i am tropius, the main partner of the number 13, grass type.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".....Huh, hey, all of you have a Pokemon that can fuse together, but so do I, what's going on here?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

????? "They view you as a threat, so they're trying to kill you."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"But I don't know who you are, tell me, because I don't fully trust you"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

apollo: sends a beam of electricty at samurott correct your words, we're trying to kill all of you. douglas: yea thats nice and all, however, me and lilliana had this covered! you two didnt need to be here! mask: if you didnt mess up to begin with, douglas, we wouldnt have been ordered to show up at all begins charging up a solar beam blame yourself if your anoyed by it.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

The mysterious figure removes her hood to reveal a woman with long blue hair ( aka my avatar). ????? "All I know is my name is Lucina." MAJOR FOURTH WALL BREAK! I am NOT bringing the world of Fire Emblem into this. I am just using this ONE character and she will just be an extremely talented pokemon trainer. End fourth wall break

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well okay then, Hey you two, which one of you is more powerful?"

randomlypikachu

apollo: are you talking about douglass and i? if so the highest number is the stronger one in other words out of the two of us, its me.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Douglas, are you gonna let him say that?"

TsunamiSensei

@Machamp_king I can't think of original characters, ok. I wanted to have someone new and I really like her character design. It's not my fault I have no sense of creativity. If she is just a pokemon trainer in this, what's the problem?

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

>.> i'll tell you what the problem is! i gota go is what the problem is! all four leave for tonight other than that ... no real problem here XD so night.

JunkosBoobies

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

@Machamp_king I can't think of original characters, ok. I wanted to have someone new and I really like her character design. It's not my fault I have no sense of creativity. If she is just a pokemon trainer in this, what's the problem?

I just want to be The Only Mii in This. >:3

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, it looks like we are safe for now......so uh, Lucina was it, where did you come from?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I have no idea. All I can remember other than my name is waking up in a forest with this braviary watching me." Gestures to braviary. "I wish I could tell you more, but that's all I know."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, what was with that Braviary, maybe those guys are watching you, so do you have any place to stay?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I've found a place to sleep in a nearby village, and the braviary is my ally. He protected me from the various threats in this area. Wild pokemon and the like."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I see, well could you take me to this village, since we need to rest, and since I just said we, I might as well bring out Ducklett for a proper introduction" Sheldon then unfuses with Ducklett Ducklett"Hi, my name is Ducklett"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina gets down to make eye contact with Ducklett. Lucina "Hi Ducklett. I'm Lucina and this is Braviary. It's a pleasure to meet you."

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.