Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,221 to 3,240 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

douglas: i need to know how keith died, thats why im here.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Green "Gold said someone named Xeron stabbed him."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

Douglas: xeron ... thats impossible hes - xeron: hahahahahaha! teleports into the scene dont be fooled douglas, you know as well as i do that its outlawed to kill a fellow member ... without reason anyway... this man is clearly lieing to you, but dont worry i was at the scene the moment this happend, i will happily show you who did this! a vision suddenly appears inside douglas's head so that explain things well enough? hahahahaha! i hope so well goodbye for now fades out while douglass preforms the phase one transformatio to gain beedrills stingers so it was you then sheldon.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Well, it looks like Xeron is lying to you, he just put something in your head, sounds like he's covering up something he did, and beside's, Keith was Sheldon's brother, he would never kill his own brother.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Blue runs into the tent. Blue "Green! We need you in Hyrule Castle now!" Blue teleports them out of the tent.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

douglas: i know for a fact that xeron never lies, now take this tosses sheldon an odd looking seed eat it, once you do it you'll be back to normal strenght again, then we can fight.. the mysterious figure apears to red. she is a girl in her late 20s, blue hair and aqua blue skin with deep blue eyes, wearing a two piece bikini style armour. normally this would provide no defense what so ever but for whatever reason RPG logic applies to her causing this armour to be extremely protective. on her stomach is the number 15.: hello there, my nime is lilliana, and im going to kill you red.

SheldonRandoms

randomusername wrote:

douglas:wearing a two piece bikini style armour. normally this would provide no defense what so ever but for whatever reason RPG logic applies to her causing this armour to be extremely protective

I never understood that, they protect their arms more then their chests http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ij2PB0ITlzc/UPCCdcsodaI/AAAAAAAABcA...

Sheldon"Huh, huh, what's this seed that Douglas gave me, Green, should I eat it?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

A mysterious figure, hooded and accompanied by a braviary appears. ????? "Green had to leave, but I was sent in her place. Eating that will give you the strength to fight Douglas."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"......Ok, I will" Sheldon then eats the seed and feels better" Sheldon"I feel better now, hey, who are you?"

TsunamiSensei

????? "I'd prefer not to say now."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

Douglas: perfect your better now, so lets fight! fourth wall break: its funny you use that picture XD because she was one of the girls to cross my mind when i was thinking about what i should have this character wear. Lilliana: hey you couldve waited till i did that whole statement of my rank and type and everything! ugh anyway water, number 15, already told you my name... die now shoots a blast of water out of the ground at red

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername actually, once I read that, that's who I first thought of, but at least she doesn't leave her friends in cemetery's

Sheldon"Douglas, prepare yourseld" Ducklett then hugs Sheldon and they fuse *Sheldon, now let's see what you can do"

JunkosBoobies

Red turns into a Man in a Black Uniform,with a Houndoom,Tyranitar,and Gengar
??? "Houndoom,use Crunch on Lilliana!"
Houndoom then uses Crunch on Lilliana

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

douglass: Uses bug bite on sheldon while beedrill ocmes up from the air to bring him down with the same move ... lilliana: politoed! come out now! politoed bursts out and uses water gun knocking back the houndoom: i am politoed, main partner to the number 15, water type.

TsunamiSensei

The mysterious figure's braviary uses air slash on Douglas.

-Skeletor

JunkosBoobies

??? "Not good enough for you,eh?"
??? "Electivire,I choose YOU!
Electivire "Oh,things are about to get GOOD!"
Electivire then uses Thunder on Lilliana

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then used brave bird to knock Douglas and Beedrill off of him.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.