General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 3,261 to 3,280 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,261. Posted:

>.> i'll tell you what the problem is! i gota go is what the problem is! all four leave for tonight other than that ... no real problem here XD so night.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/797210197/cube-and-me - interesting kickstarter idea

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,262. Posted:

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

@Machamp_king I can't think of original characters, ok. I wanted to have someone new and I really like her character design. It's not my fault I have no sense of creativity. If she is just a pokemon trainer in this, what's the problem?

I just want to be The Only Mii in This. >:3

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,263. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, it looks like we are safe for now......so uh, Lucina was it, where did you come from?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,264. Posted:

Lucina "I have no idea. All I can remember other than my name is waking up in a forest with this braviary watching me." Gestures to braviary. "I wish I could tell you more, but that's all I know."

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,265. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, what was with that Braviary, maybe those guys are watching you, so do you have any place to stay?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,266. Posted:

Lucina "I've found a place to sleep in a nearby village, and the braviary is my ally. He protected me from the various threats in this area. Wild pokemon and the like."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,267. Posted:

Sheldon"I see, well could you take me to this village, since we need to rest, and since I just said we, I might as well bring out Ducklett for a proper introduction" Sheldon then unfuses with Ducklett Ducklett"Hi, my name is Ducklett"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,268. Posted:

Lucina gets down to make eye contact with Ducklett. Lucina "Hi Ducklett. I'm Lucina and this is Braviary. It's a pleasure to meet you."

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,269. Posted:

Desmond "Samurott,i'll let you back into the PC."
Desmond puts Samurott in the PC,Switches it for Gyarados,Turns back into Red,and kisses Leaf

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,270. Posted:

Ducklett"And it's a pleasure to meet you too, and also you Braviary, say Braviary, would you also be Ducklett's friend?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,271. Posted:

Braviary ".........."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,272. Posted:

Ducklett"I think he likes me............wait, can Braviary not talk just like Milotic?" Sheldon"Hey Lucina, may I try talking to your Braviary, I'm also trying to make my Milotic talk, but she won't talk, I want to know if your Braviary can talk, I can understand Pokemon since i'm half Pokemon"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,273. Posted:

Lucina "I don't see why not."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,274. Posted:

Sheldon then sticks out his arm Sheldon"Don't worry Braviary, I'm a friend, and I know you can understand, I just want to talk to you, so could you please just fly on my arm, or back, whatever you like"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

3,275. Posted:

Blastoise "Mother of God..."

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,276. Posted:

Braviary "I'd prefer not."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,277. Posted:

Sheldon" Well okay then, so I just wanted to know why you didn't talk to Ducklett before when he said hello to you?"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,278. Posted:

Braviary "I don't like him. I don't know why, but I don't."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,279. Posted:

Sheldon"Ducklett just wants to be friends with you, why don't you like him, you have to have a reason for now liking him"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

3,280. Posted:

Braviary "You seem overly cheery, and you're always so naive and happy."