Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

Keith: do you know what a final act attack is glows brighter if not your going to find out soon.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Please, tell me, I want to know.......I mean, Ducklett wants to know"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

keith: a final act attack is the attack that can only be preformed while in phase 3 transformation... each one of our members has one. the full scope of their abilities isnt known even to us... lets see what mine is glowing stops emptiness, hollow claws of an endless suffering. claws suddenly getting longer and are now able to be moved faster, claws on my feet do this as well and several sets of arms sprout out from the ground all having giant claws similar to mine ... here we go.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Wow, look at the size of his claws, but won't he eventually have to cut them off, this doesn't apply to me since I have webbed feet and feathers, but this applys to you Sheldon"Sheldon"..............." Just before Keith could do his attack, Salamence used dragon claw on Keith and then flew to Sheldon, Salmence"Grab on, I can fly faster then you" Sheldon then grabs on Salamence and they fly away Sheldon"Salmence, why are you doing this?"Salamence"Because he would have destroyed you back there" *Sheldon"How would you know?"Salamence"Trust me, if I battled that guy, I would have had a better chance then you" Sheldon".........well, he's going to most likely follow us" *Salamence" Don't worry, just hang on and attack him if he get's to close" Salamence then flies faster.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

the arms stretch up to salamance, slicing him down to the ground with their claws

SheldonRandoms

Salamence then flies to the ground, Salamence".......it looks like he got lucky" Sheldon"Salamence, please, this isn't your fight, here, let me return you to your pokeball, you will be safe........"Salamence then smacks Sheldon to the ground with his tail Salamence"Safe, you don't think I can handle this, he just got lucky, that's all, now i'm going to battle this Keith guy, and you stay out of my way" Sheldon just stares at Salamence on the ground, still recovering from the tail attack. Salamence then flies up and looks at Keith Salamence"Sheldon is to weak, now i'm gonna finish you off" Salamence then used dragonbreath on Keith, Salamence"Ha, that should show him"

randomlypikachu

blocks it with my claws ... too easy is about ot come at salamance when sudnely a black haze spreads through the area and when it passes keith is on the ground dead and so is vigoroth ... xeron: is standing up on a mountain far away looking down at this sight ... told him i was going to weed out the weak if i neeed too .. hahahahaha

SheldonRandoms

Salamence"Huh, what's going on here?" Sheldon then flies up towards Salamence Sheldon"This is bad......Salamence, please just return to your pokeball" Salamence"NO, how many times do I have to tell you, you're just scared because the enemy is strong, once i'm through with them, i'm leaving you" Sheldon"Salamence............no, if this is what you want, then i'll let you battle along side........I mean, i'll battle along side you"Salamence"That's more like it, now then, get ready"

randomlypikachu

keith: no so fast... still managing to breath but is clearly going to die in a few more moments ... before i let go ...i need to warn you about lotus's power and what viper has to do with this ... lotus can a blade falls from the clouds cutting through keith finishing him ... xeron: ... some people talk way to much leaves for tonight

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon".................." Salamence"Heh, shows him, he was weak after all, am I right?"Sheldon"...........I suppose so...........hey, could you fly me just over there"Salamence"Sure, I suppose you earned that" Salamence then flies Sheldon to the ground.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett revives thread

(I'm writing a story about what's happening with Sheldon and Salamence right now)

SheldonRandoms

Salamence then lands of the ground and Sheldon and Ducklett separate from each other Ducklett"Hey Salamence, could I fuse with you sometime, because I want to know what it's like to be a big, dragon with wings is like?"Salamence"You see Sheldon, your Ducklett would rather be fused with me then you, because i'm big and strong, unlike you"Ducklett"That's not what Ducklett meant Salamence, I just want to fuse with others..........hey, maybe I can fuse with Milotic, that way, I can hear her talk" Sheldon"What's gotten into you lately Salamence, why are you acting like this?"Salamence"I'm just tired of being with you, you're just a weak human that has some powers and a sword, but really, you are weak"Sheldon"Even if I didn't have my powers and a sword, I am still a good fighter that can defend myself and attack my foes"Salamence"Big deal, so you can fight opponents your size, if you faced someone my size, well then someone my size would win"Sheldon"Salamence, I don't want you to leave, please, what will it take for you to stay with me?"Salamence"I don't know, let me think about it" Salamence then thinks what will make him stay with Sheldon, then he thinks of something, Salamence"Ok, tell you what, if you can defeat me in a battle, without using your sword and powers, then that will prove that you are strong and not some weak person who needs help from his pokemon, what do you say?" Sheldon thinks about it, then hands Ducklett his sword Sheldon"The bigger they are, the harder they fall, so could fly me to an open field, where there's not tree's"Salamence"Sure, hop on, this might be the last time you get to feel my back" Salamence then flies Sheldon with Ducklett behind them, then they go to a open field, Salaemce"All right, i'm not holding back, so are you sure you want to do this?" Sheldon"Yes, I’m sure" Salamence"You have guts Sheldon, i'll tell you that right now, but still, you are going to lose, now prepare yourself" Salamence used aerial ace, but Sheldon jumped out of the way, then followed up with a punch, Salamence"If this is all you're going to do, then you might as well give up" Sheldon"I really wish I could do that, but I'm not giving up" Salamence"All right, you asked for it" Salamence then used dragon claw on Sheldon's back, Sheldon then fell on his knee's Ducklett"Sheldon, what are you doing, he's going to really hurt you if you keep battling him, just give up, please" Sheldon"Sorry, but i'm not giving up.......even if it kills me" Sheldon then get's back up, and running towards Salamence, but Salamence flapped his wings and Sheldon flew back, Salamence"Just stay down, I won't hurt you anymore if you do"Sheldon"Is someone going easy on me, I said i'm not giving up, now then, take this" Sheldon then got back up, did a flip and landed on Salamence's back, went to his head and covered his eye's, Salamence"I don't have time for games, get off of me" Salamence then shook his head trying to get Sheldon of of him, but Sheldon wouldn't let go, finally, Salamence smashed his face with Sheldon into the ground, Sheldon then let go, Salamence"Is this all you have to offer?"Sheldon".......i'm afraid so........"Salamence"Well, at least you gave up before I could really seriously hurt you, now then i'm........." Sheldon"Hold on, I said that's all I have to offer, but I never said I was giving up, it looks like you're going to have to finish me off"Salamence"........Sheldon........what are you saying?"Sheldon"Don't you remember our agreement, now then, finish me off, that way, you can be free to do whatever you want"Salamence"Wait...........are you doing this.......for me?"Sheldon"Please, I don't want to say this again, finish me off"Salamence"...........I WILL!!!!" Salamence then used giga impact on Sheldon, knocking him back very far and Sheldon crashed landed in a pile of boulders nearby Ducklett"Sheldon, No, please tell Ducklett that you will be alright?"Salamence"......Ducklett.........i'm sorry"Ducklett"What are you talking about?"Salamence"I........I thought he was a weak trainer, I didn't like him at all, but that's because I thought he was just using me, I got tired of that, but now that all of this has happened.........Sheldon?" Sheldon then comes back limping, covered in brushes, Sheldon"I said..........i'm not giving up........i'm not.........."Salamence"Sheldon, you have shown me that you are indeed a strong trianer, to do all of this for me, I don't know anybody who would have done any of this, i'm sorry, i'll stay with you, just please stop fighting me, because I surrender, you win"Sheldon"......no Salamence..........you won......." Sheldon then fell to the ground and fainted Salamence"Sheldon, what have I done, Ducklett, we must help him"Ducklett"Alright, put Sheldon on your back, I know where to go" Salamence put Sheldon on his back and floowed Ducklett to find Sheldon some help.

TsunamiSensei

Gold sees Sheldon and brings a medicinal red chuchu to him.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Red "Charizard,are you Okay?"
Charizard "You know,Red?"
Charizard "You are a Big,Fat,Traitor."
Charizard then uses Inferno on Red
Red "Charizard,Cut It Out!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Thanks Gold, I hope Sheldon can get better soon, I think he might have broken some of his bones during that giga impact" Salamence"So you're this Gold, i'm sorry, this was all my fault, I feel ashamed at what I did" Ducklett"But Sheldon told you to finish him off", Salamence"He did it to prove that he was tough and would do anything for his Pokemon"Ducklett"Salamence, Sheldon has special place in his heart for Pokemon, he would risk his own life to save Pokemon, Gold, that's why Sheldon wanted to see your Electrike, wouldn't you agree?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold " I think so"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"And that's how Sheldon got that bite mark"Salamence"Don't forgot Salamence claw marks on his back........Sheldon really is a good trianer"Ducklett"So Gold, how's Sheldon doing?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.