General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 3,181 to 3,200 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,181. Posted:

Lucas's Infernape uses Flamethrower on Douglas! D:

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,182. Posted:

douglas: dam o-o! dodges again you could really hurt someone that way you know! uses furry cutter!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,183. Posted:

Sheldon used ice beam and froze Keith's hands/claws, then Sheldon grabbed Keith and flew up in the air with him, Sheldon then used Brave Bird on Keith and he's falling to the ground Sheldon"He's got something up his sleeve, I know that"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,184. Posted:

keith: breaks the ice off of his claws i do have something actualy, would you like to see it.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,185. Posted:

Ducklett"Sure thing, I wonder what he's gonna do now"Sheldon"Yeah, me too, well go on and do it........Brother"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,186. Posted:

Dodges the Fury Cutter
Red "Surrender or Die!"
Lucas points Brendan's Sword at Douglas
Brendan then Punches Douglas into a Tree! >:3

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,187. Posted:

Douglas: Meets his punch with a punch from my stinger spliting brendans hand open ... i should get out of here looking towards keith .. escapes knowing what keith is planning keith: ... begins glowing again

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,188. Posted:

Sheldon"Look, he's glowing again"Ducklett"That's all he seems to be doing, I wonder how he and you do this, it's all really confusing"

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,189. Posted:

Darkrai appears in front of The Lovestruck Lucas and Dawn
Darkrai "Was I late AGAIN?!"

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,190. Posted:

Keith: do you know what a final act attack is glows brighter if not your going to find out soon.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,191. Posted:

Sheldon"Please, tell me, I want to know.......I mean, Ducklett wants to know"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,192. Posted:

keith: a final act attack is the attack that can only be preformed while in phase 3 transformation... each one of our members has one. the full scope of their abilities isnt known even to us... lets see what mine is glowing stops emptiness, hollow claws of an endless suffering. claws suddenly getting longer and are now able to be moved faster, claws on my feet do this as well and several sets of arms sprout out from the ground all having giant claws similar to mine ... here we go.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,193. Posted:

Ducklett"Wow, look at the size of his claws, but won't he eventually have to cut them off, this doesn't apply to me since I have webbed feet and feathers, but this applys to you Sheldon"Sheldon"..............." Just before Keith could do his attack, Salamence used dragon claw on Keith and then flew to Sheldon, Salmence"Grab on, I can fly faster then you" Sheldon then grabs on Salamence and they fly away Sheldon"Salmence, why are you doing this?"Salamence"Because he would have destroyed you back there" *Sheldon"How would you know?"Salamence"Trust me, if I battled that guy, I would have had a better chance then you" Sheldon".........well, he's going to most likely follow us" *Salamence" Don't worry, just hang on and attack him if he get's to close" Salamence then flies faster.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,194. Posted:

the arms stretch up to salamance, slicing him down to the ground with their claws

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,195. Posted:

Salamence then flies to the ground, Salamence".......it looks like he got lucky" Sheldon"Salamence, please, this isn't your fight, here, let me return you to your pokeball, you will be safe........"Salamence then smacks Sheldon to the ground with his tail Salamence"Safe, you don't think I can handle this, he just got lucky, that's all, now i'm going to battle this Keith guy, and you stay out of my way" Sheldon just stares at Salamence on the ground, still recovering from the tail attack. Salamence then flies up and looks at Keith Salamence"Sheldon is to weak, now i'm gonna finish you off" Salamence then used dragonbreath on Keith, Salamence"Ha, that should show him"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,196. Posted:

blocks it with my claws ... too easy is about ot come at salamance when sudnely a black haze spreads through the area and when it passes keith is on the ground dead and so is vigoroth ... xeron: is standing up on a mountain far away looking down at this sight ... told him i was going to weed out the weak if i neeed too .. hahahahaha

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,197. Posted:

Salamence"Huh, what's going on here?" Sheldon then flies up towards Salamence Sheldon"This is bad......Salamence, please just return to your pokeball" Salamence"NO, how many times do I have to tell you, you're just scared because the enemy is strong, once i'm through with them, i'm leaving you" Sheldon"Salamence............no, if this is what you want, then i'll let you battle along side........I mean, i'll battle along side you"Salamence"That's more like it, now then, get ready"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,198. Posted:

keith: no so fast... still managing to breath but is clearly going to die in a few more moments ... before i let go ...i need to warn you about lotus's power and what viper has to do with this ... lotus can a blade falls from the clouds cutting through keith finishing him ... xeron: ... some people talk way to much leaves for tonight

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,199. Posted:

Sheldon".................." Salamence"Heh, shows him, he was weak after all, am I right?"Sheldon"...........I suppose so...........hey, could you fly me just over there"Salamence"Sure, I suppose you earned that" Salamence then flies Sheldon to the ground.

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

3,200. Posted:

Red wakes Up,then Heads to Canalave City

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B