General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 3,201 to 3,220 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,201. Posted:

Ducklett revives thread

(I'm writing a story about what's happening with Sheldon and Salamence right now)

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,202. Posted:

Salamence then lands of the ground and Sheldon and Ducklett separate from each other Ducklett"Hey Salamence, could I fuse with you sometime, because I want to know what it's like to be a big, dragon with wings is like?"Salamence"You see Sheldon, your Ducklett would rather be fused with me then you, because i'm big and strong, unlike you"Ducklett"That's not what Ducklett meant Salamence, I just want to fuse with others..........hey, maybe I can fuse with Milotic, that way, I can hear her talk" Sheldon"What's gotten into you lately Salamence, why are you acting like this?"Salamence"I'm just tired of being with you, you're just a weak human that has some powers and a sword, but really, you are weak"Sheldon"Even if I didn't have my powers and a sword, I am still a good fighter that can defend myself and attack my foes"Salamence"Big deal, so you can fight opponents your size, if you faced someone my size, well then someone my size would win"Sheldon"Salamence, I don't want you to leave, please, what will it take for you to stay with me?"Salamence"I don't know, let me think about it" Salamence then thinks what will make him stay with Sheldon, then he thinks of something, Salamence"Ok, tell you what, if you can defeat me in a battle, without using your sword and powers, then that will prove that you are strong and not some weak person who needs help from his pokemon, what do you say?" Sheldon thinks about it, then hands Ducklett his sword Sheldon"The bigger they are, the harder they fall, so could fly me to an open field, where there's not tree's"Salamence"Sure, hop on, this might be the last time you get to feel my back" Salamence then flies Sheldon with Ducklett behind them, then they go to a open field, Salaemce"All right, i'm not holding back, so are you sure you want to do this?" Sheldon"Yes, I’m sure" Salamence"You have guts Sheldon, i'll tell you that right now, but still, you are going to lose, now prepare yourself" Salamence used aerial ace, but Sheldon jumped out of the way, then followed up with a punch, Salamence"If this is all you're going to do, then you might as well give up" Sheldon"I really wish I could do that, but I'm not giving up" Salamence"All right, you asked for it" Salamence then used dragon claw on Sheldon's back, Sheldon then fell on his knee's Ducklett"Sheldon, what are you doing, he's going to really hurt you if you keep battling him, just give up, please" Sheldon"Sorry, but i'm not giving up.......even if it kills me" Sheldon then get's back up, and running towards Salamence, but Salamence flapped his wings and Sheldon flew back, Salamence"Just stay down, I won't hurt you anymore if you do"Sheldon"Is someone going easy on me, I said i'm not giving up, now then, take this" Sheldon then got back up, did a flip and landed on Salamence's back, went to his head and covered his eye's, Salamence"I don't have time for games, get off of me" Salamence then shook his head trying to get Sheldon of of him, but Sheldon wouldn't let go, finally, Salamence smashed his face with Sheldon into the ground, Sheldon then let go, Salamence"Is this all you have to offer?"Sheldon".......i'm afraid so........"Salamence"Well, at least you gave up before I could really seriously hurt you, now then i'm........." Sheldon"Hold on, I said that's all I have to offer, but I never said I was giving up, it looks like you're going to have to finish me off"Salamence"........Sheldon........what are you saying?"Sheldon"Don't you remember our agreement, now then, finish me off, that way, you can be free to do whatever you want"Salamence"Wait...........are you doing this.......for me?"Sheldon"Please, I don't want to say this again, finish me off"Salamence"...........I WILL!!!!" Salamence then used giga impact on Sheldon, knocking him back very far and Sheldon crashed landed in a pile of boulders nearby Ducklett"Sheldon, No, please tell Ducklett that you will be alright?"Salamence"......Ducklett.........i'm sorry"Ducklett"What are you talking about?"Salamence"I........I thought he was a weak trainer, I didn't like him at all, but that's because I thought he was just using me, I got tired of that, but now that all of this has happened.........Sheldon?" Sheldon then comes back limping, covered in brushes, Sheldon"I said..........i'm not giving up........i'm not.........."Salamence"Sheldon, you have shown me that you are indeed a strong trianer, to do all of this for me, I don't know anybody who would have done any of this, i'm sorry, i'll stay with you, just please stop fighting me, because I surrender, you win"Sheldon"......no Salamence..........you won......." Sheldon then fell to the ground and fainted Salamence"Sheldon, what have I done, Ducklett, we must help him"Ducklett"Alright, put Sheldon on your back, I know where to go" Salamence put Sheldon on his back and floowed Ducklett to find Sheldon some help.

I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

3,203. Posted:

Gold sees Sheldon and brings a medicinal red chuchu to him.

Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

3,204. Posted:

Red "Charizard,are you Okay?"
Charizard "You know,Red?"
Charizard "You are a Big,Fat,Traitor."
Charizard then uses Inferno on Red
Red "Charizard,Cut It Out!"

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,205. Posted:

Ducklett"Thanks Gold, I hope Sheldon can get better soon, I think he might have broken some of his bones during that giga impact" Salamence"So you're this Gold, i'm sorry, this was all my fault, I feel ashamed at what I did" Ducklett"But Sheldon told you to finish him off", Salamence"He did it to prove that he was tough and would do anything for his Pokemon"Ducklett"Salamence, Sheldon has special place in his heart for Pokemon, he would risk his own life to save Pokemon, Gold, that's why Sheldon wanted to see your Electrike, wouldn't you agree?"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

3,206. Posted:

Gold " I think so"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,207. Posted:

Ducklett"And that's how Sheldon got that bite mark"Salamence"Don't forgot Salamence claw marks on his back........Sheldon really is a good trianer"Ducklett"So Gold, how's Sheldon doing?"

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

3,208. Posted:

Red "Hello,i'm about to Die over here..."

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

3,209. Posted:

Gold "He's doing a little better, but he's still hurt pretty badly."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,210. Posted:

Salamence"..............."Ducklett"Really, where is Sheldon, can we see him now?"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

3,211. Posted:

Gold "I don't see why not. " Gold leads them to a first-aid tent where Green is turning red chu jelly into a red potion for Sheldon.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,212. Posted:

Ducklett and Salamence then go to the first-aid tent and see Sheldon, Ducklett"Sheldon, i'm glad to see that you are doing better"Sheldon"......yeah.........thanks Ducklett" Salamence then puts his foot on Sheldon's chest *Salamence*Why did you make me do this Sheldon, I don't understand, but no matter, you better tell me now, or else i'll stomp on you and break your rips"*Sheldon"......I think you broke some of my ribs already" Sheldon then begins to laugh, Salamence"This is not funny, tell me now, or else i'll stomp on you"Sheldon"You're right, it's not, actually, it hurts, you're a big dragon, and i'm a little human, you're crushing me, could you please step of of me" Salamence then takes his foot of of Sheldon's chest, Sheldon"Why I made you do those things, you did them on your own, all I said was i'm not giving up, and you beat me up...........don't worry about it, I forgive you Salamence, it was mostly my fault anyway, so Green, do you think i'll get any better soon?"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

3,213. Posted:

Green "Salamance really did a lot of damage. You should be able to walk without making anything worse in about a week. Now drink this, it should help speed up the healing and ease the pain." Green gives Sheldon some red potion.

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

3,214. Posted:

Giovanni rushes up to Gold
Giovanni "Tell me where Red is or I Blow Your Brains Out."

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,215. Posted:

Sheldon drinks the red potion Sheldon"Thank you",Salamence"Sheldon, I would like to return to my Pokeball"Sheldon"......sure Salamence, now where is my Pokeball"Salamence"I just want to be alone right now, I still feel bad for hurting my trainer......my friend" Sheldon then get's out Salamence's pokeball and returns him,Sheldon"Hey Green, I want to ask you something, do you think what I did back there was a stupid idea?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

3,216. Posted:

Douglas returns to the area where the battle took place yesterday and finds keiths body ... this isnt good runs back to the base and into the class three hall (side note): the classes represent the levels of strength in this group, the lowest being class three and the highest being class one. class three and two have six members (well class three had six members) and class one has five. each class is headed by a leader, the leader of a higher class also can maintain authority over a lower class.. Douglas: number 17 keith is now dead! an angry roar is made by the leader of class three as he begins to walk towards douglas

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

3,217. Posted:

Green "Trying to prove your worth or taking on a 226 pound dragon without a weapon?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

3,218. Posted:

Sheldon"How about both"

AuthorMessage

Uriel_PikpikVII

3,219. Posted:

Green "The former is admirable and the latter is suicide. You're lucky you survived."

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

3,220. Posted:

Giovanni "Gold,you didn't answer my Question,so i'm gonna Kill you Now."
Giovanni then Shoots Gold

My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi